tuscl

Awkward

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:38 PM
A couple of months ago, I'm texting "K" about meeting up. She's willing to meet before she goes to dance, or I can just meet her at the club. Since I've never had the pleasure of her completely naked, carnally active body, and since this is a weekday when I don't really want to stay out late anyway, I suggest we meet at the club, and if things work out there, we can schedule a more intimate meet up later in the week. After I sign off, I notice the name right above hers in my phone book, "J". I originally met her in a club, but hadn't seen her there since, and she didn't answer the initial texts I sent her. On a whim, I texted her with my name and asking her if she remembered me from the club, and if she was still working, and where. I get an almost immediate response saying she did, and that she wasn't working at the moment, would I like to meet up. Since I had an all but confirmed "appointment" for no more than two hours hence, I deferred, saying that I wasn't prepared to do that right now, but how about next week sometime? Because of that "not now", I expected silence, but she asked me if I'd care to meet for drinks to discuss it and give her a chance to change my mind. Warning her that it wasn't likely, I said sure, and we arranged to meet at a local bar. (As an aside, let me just say that the bar we went to made some of the dive-iest strip clubs I've been to look like the bar at the Ritz by comparison.) We met, I bought her drink and a sandwich, we went to the back room (not like a VIP, just the rear most "dining" room of the bar), and talked for a while about what we might do, what kind of value we might each provide, etc, etc. I reiterated my earlier statement that I wasn't prepared to do anything tonight, but if things changed, I'd let her know. I gave her the change from the bar bill, about $15, and we parted ways on what I thought was a good note. Fast forward a half-hour or so, and I get another text from K asking me if I was still planning on going to the club, to which I replied that I was. Then she asked me for a ride to work, saying her roommate was all upset about something and she was being all bitchy. We back and forth for a couple of minutes, with me asking where she lived, what time she wanted me to pick her up and all that. Suddenly... I get this from J: "Why you texting my roommate? Lose my fucking number, asshole. You cheap ass bastard. What the fuck was 15 bucks?" Hmmmmm. So I texted J back, and asked who her roommate was. The only response I got was a repeat of "Lose my number, asshole." So I asked K if she had a roommate, and if she matched the description of J. The response is affirmative. Me: Is she bitching about some guy who she met and "only" gave her $15? K: Yeah, why? Me: I think that tonight would not be a good night for me to get between two roommates. She's talking about me. K: ??? Me: A brief explanation, along with a promise to meet her in a ocuple of days, if she still wants. Fortunately, it has since worked out OK, with both of them. Surprise, surprise, money was all it took to get back in J's good graces, and K thought the whole thing was funny as hell. Unfortunately, neither of them really turned out to be my thing in the long run.

19 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yep, that qualifies as awkward lol.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    it really is a small world ;)
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    LoL!! Classic!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    The part that gets me was the bitching over $15. Shit, I bought her a drink and lunch *and* gave her the change. What the fuck did she expect for what amounted to a late lunch date?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Maybe you ought to do background checks on the numbers you collect from Dancers so you aren't trying to get it on with roommates who may not appreciate sharing your wallet.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    This kind of thing could only happen to you, gmd!!!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Small town bullshit
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    GMD you dissapoint me. This was the perfect opportunity to arrange a threesome and you missed it.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Sounds like something that would happen to me but it would not workout in the end.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Great story, George! As Alucard suggested, a simple Googling of the phone number, or entering it into Facebook, before calling it, could have saved you some grief. But, you'll remember that for a long time. Hope you're laughing about it by now!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Thanks for sharing one of your adventures, George.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    That is an awesome story!!! Loved it, GMD, and glad it worked out.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Great post George.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Funny
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yes. Thanks for sharing.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    LOL My ATF and my #2 turn out to be best friends, even though I met them separately. Luckily I don't seem important enough to either of them that they fight over me.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I can kind of see her point. It's like if you want to stiff a waiter you give him a dime instead of nothing, so he doesn't think you just forgot. I still think she's wrong and should have been happy with the "business lunch" that could lead to more sales.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Alucard/@Club_Goer: I used to do that, but most of the dancers nowadays seem to be using burn phones, just like I do. Or at least phones with no names attached. Searching Facebook anymore is pointless; I haven't found a phone number I was actually searching for on there in forever. :) And in the end, why do I care if they're roommates? Or even know each other? How many strippers have I had sex with who were roommates or friends with the one I had sex with in the same club last week? I don't know, and I don't care. I just didn't want to get in the middle of anything in case thermonuclear war broke out, or something. @likes2look: Maybe. But I've only got one dick. I've gone this long without having a threesome, I think I can wait for a more opportune moment than *that*. :) @Ermita_Nights: Sorry, I don't see her point at all, at least with regard to getting upset. I *told* her straight up before I agreed to meet her that I wasn't pulling the trigger. If she thought she could change my mind, so be it, but when she didn't, there's no cigar for failure. I figured I was being nice.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    GMD, I'll admit it's a stretch, and she was being rude. Anyway, great story, and thanks for sharing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion