tuscl

best outfits to make money exotic dancing/stripping?

Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:14 PM
I would like some ideas on what type of clubwear( dance outfits) really get guys going in the club making them spend more money. Sexy gowns, lingerie, swimsuits/bikinis, bodysuits, lace, sheer, fishnet, costumes, etc..what types of outfits make that stripper irresistible..advice from men and women both welcome:)

43 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    This depends on your market, season, and yourself. Out here in Cali, many dancers will wear sports team tops(Dodgers, Lakers, etc.) during the perspective seasons. My CF will wear a Dodger top and baseball socks to complete the outfit. She also has a Mary Ann-esque vibe so she rocks the Daisy Dukes, plaid button up, tied in the front look. Find out what the dudes where you dance like on chicks. Some want classy and expensive looking. Others want trashy. It will be a work in progress for you.
  • lasabiastarr
    11 years ago
    Thankd slickspic..i hadn't thought about it like that..
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    It's called nothings
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Just fuckin get naked so I can stroke my limp Dick
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I can comment what I DON'T like, including some you mentioned: Anything with fishnet Body suits Long Pants Boots Leggings especially those furry things I don't know what to call it - but some dancers where these ribbons spiral wrapped around one leg like a barber pole. HATE IT. I like simple outfits. Black or white preferred.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Customer tastes vary too widely to narrow it down but wear something that is easy to get in and out of. I hate having to help a stripper get dressed after a lap dance or VIP trip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I would venture to say most guys like to see flesh. For me, the more flesh I see, the more I get turned on. A tiny G-string and a small top obviously reveals the most and turns *me* on the most. As Madison Avenue will tell you – advertising works – how am I going to know I want to buy something if you don’t show me what it is your selling. I’ve seen dancers w/ great boobs that don’t show them off b/c either they (dancers) think it’s slutty or that’s not their style or they don’t feel comfortable with it (or just don’t’ have a clue). I think some dancers got the wrong thinking and are thinking like a woman instead of a man (it’s not what *you* like; it’s what the *consumer* likes). I’ve had many dancers wear little outfits and tell me “don’t you think it’s cute?” – if I want to see cute I’ll look at kittens playing on YouTube – in a SC I want to be turned on and I’m turned on by flesh and a dancer looking/acting provocatively; not cute. As VH-Kicks mentioned – side boob is sexy for me; and so is cleavage. I personally do not like gowns or anything too formal or that covers up too much. I do like fishnets since they tend to show off a lot of flesh – but hate the fact that some dancers will not take off their fishnet when dancing either b/c it’s a pain or they think the fishnet already shows off a lot (by fishnet I mean full body fishnet outfit) But - when it comes to women; most guys have their preferences and they don’t necessarily agree. Kudos to you for asking for feedback and not just assuming or just seeing it from your POV.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    A slinky evening gown is nice.
  • lasabiastarr
    11 years ago
    Thanks guys for your imput and i guess easy to get out of outfits are essential and leave something to imagination is best
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Wear what makes you feel hot and sexy.
  • lasabiastarr
    11 years ago
    Well guys I've came to the conclusion that it varies..different guys like different things so what will attract one guy may not attract another guy so I'm going to get a variety of clothes to appeal to all the types of guys..one thing i do know is guys like some type of skin..not completely covered up..thanks guys so much for your opinions
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I love fishnets! If you've got a nice ass, fishnets work great.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    n a k e d
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Some clubs have theme nights where dancers are required to wear something specific, like a gown. I love it, because it seems classy sexy. That's a nice change for me and the girls down here.
  • lasabiastarr
    11 years ago
    Goodsouthernboy.. i want to wear all types of outfits..from gowns to lingerie to costumes because i want to appeal to all types of men..maybe rotate between each each style everyday..monday=gown..tuesday=lingerie..Wednesday=costume etc...thanks for the imput btw
  • lasabiastarr
    11 years ago
    Goodsouthernboy.. i want to wear all types of outfits..from gowns to lingerie to costumes because i want to appeal to all types of men..maybe rotate between each each style everyday..monday=gown..tuesday=lingerie..Wednesday=costume etc...thanks for the imput btw
  • lasabiastarr
    11 years ago
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Starfleet Yeoman's uniform. rrr... Ok. I've never actually seen a starfleet uni on a stripper, but the miniskirt is a good idea. A former ATF (long retired from stripping but super hot when she danced...) used to buy a tube top and use that as a very short miniskirt. Now that was frickin' sexxy. Too sexy to limit it to one 'x' in sexy!
  • lasabiastarr
    11 years ago
    Thanks guys and I'm going to wear all types of outfits everything from gowns to lingerie to costumes and anything in between because i want to appeal to all types of men..maybe even rotate like mon=gown..tues=lingerie..wed=costume etc..
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Wear, what makes Money.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Lots of good suggestions from others. SC is right, tastes vary. I like variety, too. Hate seeing a dancer in the same outfit week after week. Though I understand costumes cost $$$. Costume rotation is good; better is to be less predictable. Ordinary women's wear items that are easy on/off can work just as well as stripper costumes -- Short skirts, low cut T-shirts, etc. Many men like the tease which is a combo of good outfit and your suggestive dancing. You don't have to be the MOST attractive dancer that night just the BEST at connecting [teasing/arousing] with the guys watching you. One outfit I love is a dancer wearing a man's white dress shirt unbuttoned enough to reveal some cleavage and thin enough so that the shadow of what's covered shows -- plus sexy bottoms such as black lace panties, thongs, etc. Once saw a dancer start out wearing a business skirt and jacket over thin white blouse. Underneath and showing thru were a dark lacy bra and panty set. Completing the outfit were thigh high hose and heels. She had enough to slowly take off and mesmerized the audience through three songs. Guys were lining up for VIP.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I like lingerie the best.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Just keep your cloths on and suck my Dick
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm usually more concerned with how the dancer looks when her clothes are off. Birthday suit often looks good. :) I would wear something that makes you look good. Some dancers don't always seem to know. Some look good in just about anything. When a dancer is very young and very fit, a short red skirt or school girl type outfit can look sexy. Bikinis can look sexy too. If a dancer is older and slightly overweight, sometimes their old outfits make them look worse than if they had nothing on. In other words if you are hot and fit, show it off. If you are slightly fat in places, don't wear something that highlights the fact. I remember seeing a dancer wearing a tiny bikini bottom and she had the fatest ass I've ever seen except on pictures of very obese people. eewwww, I thought. I can't believe they let her dance. If she wore a skirt and only showed her tits, she wouldn't look so gross especially when she got on stage. eeww. I think some clubs have standards but some clubs must have pretty low standards.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A female customer got me looking at her one night more than some of the dancers. A tease can do that. Her top had a loose button and when she was turned to the side, you could see her nipple. Sexy I thought.
  • lasabiastarr
    11 years ago
    Ok guys so i got the outfit thing figured out but what about the dancer's personality and dance moves attract u..and you guys are great with your awesome suggestions..thanks a lot
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Most women that are attractive, and like to socialize in places where men and women often gather to meet (e.g. bars; dance clubs; etc.); tend to know how to dress to attract men’s attention or just have them drool. If you (lasa) know how to already dress to get attention and turn heads in the non-SC world; then you may already have an idea of what works for you.
  • lasabiastarr
    11 years ago
    Your right papi_chulo..i do have an idea of what works for me..that was great advice:) for me i like super sexy..it makes me feel good and i know if i feel good i can make others too
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    Costumes and lingerie style is what does it for me . . . which is why I really like the fact that Halloween is coming up :-)
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    What turns on the vast majority of guys is to see a girl in sexy street clothing and then watch her get naked. So wear something as close to street clothing as possible, like a mini-skirt and cut-off T-shirt. Then watch the boners rise!
  • lasabiastarr
    11 years ago
    Thanks hotstuff..that was great advice...i have to know what's the best way to store your money so it doesn't get stolen and how much are tip outs usually?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Nude is best
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    Every dancer has an asset that attracts the right customer. I know one of my CFs who has a great ass who would look great in a pair of black see through panties. Another CF has a great natural rack that would look good in a silky top. Play to your strengths.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Skin. Getting naked fast and often, or at least as naked as your club allows. Even more so if you can be fun and flirty WHILE you are naked.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @lasabiastarr: The costume isn't as important as you think. Your smile and personality are far more important. Guys who like your type will buy dances regardless, and if you're not their type then the costume won't help. My tips are no glitter, minimal to no perfume, as light a makeup as you can get away with and show lots of skin without revealing the goods. And be friendly.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    The absolute hottest outfit I've seen a dancer wear, aside from nothing at al, was a men's white long sleeved dress shirt, that came to about six inches below her buttocks, with nothing on underneath.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Jeans and a crop top. Nothing screams sexy more than casual clothing.leave something to the imagination.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    If I had ever seen it for myself, I would agree with gmd!
  • lasabiastarr
    11 years ago
    Ok great hotstuff69.. that makes me feel more comfortable..i just want to know everything before hand..thanks so much..you've been so helpful..anything else i should know that only a dancer would know?? I'll gladly take it in:)
  • lasabiastarr
    11 years ago
    Ok great hotstuff69.. that makes me feel more comfortable..i just want to know everything before hand..thanks so much..you've been so helpful..anything else i should know that only a dancer would know?? I'll gladly take it in:)
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    The most important thing is to go for a look that you feel that you can pull off well with your appearance and fits the customers in the club. We had a discussion of costume looks a while back that might be useful. [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Bikini would be my vote, but I have no idea if that's what most custies want. Hotstuff's advice makes sense to me.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Fishnets and nothing else. Maybe a garter, too. But that's it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion