Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

home made liquied lapdance

BagBoyJames

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Liquid lap dance just cost way to fuckin much for James so I was laying up in some tall grass last night with my dog Jessie and I figured I could use a bottle of dawn dish wash in my undies and I could jizz and stay clean during my leather and lace $5 lapdance sessions

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ldk wannabe

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Put some dawn in your mouth so you can kiss your mom with it

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lol joe your just crazy

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

One the weekends I get paid 2.74 an hour to wash dishes for the salvation army soup kitchen...they also give me a place to sleep and showers

I'm James and I'm an original bad ass

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Hey BagBoy, you need to try your idea out and report back! When it comes to these kinds of experiments I don't want to be the first rhesus monkey. I don't want Dawn, cum and tattered plastic all over myself and my girl!

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lol....I'm going to put my Dick and balls in a zip lock bag with the lemon scented dawn....it should be a clean finish

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Don't hurt yourself

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Don't wort Joe I ant crazy

My name is James and I'm a hard core bad Ass

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol BagBoy Juice

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I tried cellophane wrap as a condom once and it had the effect of sanding my dick. I was VERY sore. Don't use a baggie; the cellophane is more abrasive than it might seem! You need something less clingy.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Like duck tape and elmers glue ?

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

I puts sum grape jelllo in my boxers fo my lapdance pants !

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lol juiice

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

bagBoyDude...I think the Juiiceman is onto something here. But wear depends but line it with cellophane. Then pour honey in there. I bet that will be an experience.

If that doesn't give you a groovy jizz in trou then go for Duct Tape and Crazy Glue my friend. Nothin' else like that experience.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Just don't use Palmolive. If it softens hands while you do the dishes, imagine what else it softens when you get a Lapdance.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol slick

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

LOL all you fucks

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement