tuscl

home made liquied lapdance

Liquid lap dance just cost way to fuckin much for James so I was laying up in some tall grass last night with my dog Jessie and I figured I could use a bottle of dawn dish wash in my undies and I could jizz and stay clean during my leather and lace $5 lapdance sessions

17 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ldk wannabe
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Put some dawn in your mouth so you can kiss your mom with it
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol joe your just crazy
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    One the weekends I get paid 2.74 an hour to wash dishes for the salvation army soup kitchen...they also give me a place to sleep and showers

I'm James and I'm an original bad ass
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Hey BagBoy, you need to try your idea out and report back! When it comes to these kinds of experiments I don't want to be the first rhesus monkey. I don't want Dawn, cum and tattered plastic all over myself and my girl!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol....I'm going to put my Dick and balls in a zip lock bag with the lemon scented dawn....it should be a clean finish
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Don't hurt yourself
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Don't wort Joe I ant crazy

My name is James and I'm a hard core bad Ass
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol BagBoy Juice
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I tried cellophane wrap as a condom once and it had the effect of sanding my dick. I was VERY sore. Don't use a baggie; the cellophane is more abrasive than it might seem! You need something less clingy.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Like duck tape and elmers glue ?
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    I puts sum grape jelllo in my boxers fo my lapdance pants !
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol juiice
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    bagBoyDude...I think the Juiiceman is onto something here. But wear depends but line it with cellophane. Then pour honey in there. I bet that will be an experience.

If that doesn't give you a groovy jizz in trou then go for Duct Tape and Crazy Glue my friend. Nothin' else like that experience.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just don't use Palmolive. If it softens hands while you do the dishes, imagine what else it softens when you get a Lapdance.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol slick
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL all you fucks
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion