tuscl

Aluminam cans, glass bottles and old news papers

Ever collect and recycle this.shit just to buy bbbjcim from a sexy little slut ?

14 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sometimes poor, old txtittyfan doesn't make enough money from the $10 BBBJs he offers in the parking lot of HiLiter in Phoenix. He thus, often, also has to restort to collecting bottles out of trash cans to raise a bit if additional cash for meals.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol....nice
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I always thought about it...but I don't buy enough bottled beverages to make even $5
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ I think Juice meant “collecting” as in going around in the streets/garbage-cans and picking-up/collecting.

I think some people, in particular in larger cities; actually make a living out of this.

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What do you do with 365 used condoms?

Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear. Now that's recycling, muthafucka!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    True that slick
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Papi...yes

Slick...LOL
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    BBJamesDude... Was that you going through my recycle bin yesterday? You scared the neighbors my friend.

You guys will know if James is in your neighborhood. Homeless lookin' dude with dreads that walks around chanting "MAN-DANG-A-LOW" at the top of his lungs. That shit is what freaked the neighbors out.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol.....zip its so true
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My club just throws all that stuff out. I asked why they don't recycle and the barmaid just shrugged. Now, if I had the desire, I could raid their garbage bins and collect enough for at least a couple dances!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol...rock thats a awesome idea
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    If you can't afford to club, then STAY home or get a job.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Nerd ^^^
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Nerd ^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion