Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Aluminam cans, glass bottles and old news papers

BagBoyJames

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ever collect and recycle this.shit just to buy bbbjcim from a sexy little slut ?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Sometimes poor, old txtittyfan doesn't make enough money from the $10 BBBJs he offers in the parking lot of HiLiter in Phoenix. He thus, often, also has to restort to collecting bottles out of trash cans to raise a bit if additional cash for meals.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lol....nice

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I always thought about it...but I don't buy enough bottled beverages to make even $5

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I think Juice meant “collecting” as in going around in the streets/garbage-cans and picking-up/collecting.

I think some people, in particular in larger cities; actually make a living out of this.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

What do you do with 365 used condoms?

Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear. Now that's recycling, muthafucka!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

True that slick

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Papi...yes

Slick...LOL

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

BBJamesDude... Was that you going through my recycle bin yesterday? You scared the neighbors my friend.

You guys will know if James is in your neighborhood. Homeless lookin' dude with dreads that walks around chanting "MAN-DANG-A-LOW" at the top of his lungs. That shit is what freaked the neighbors out.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lol.....zip its so true

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

My club just throws all that stuff out. I asked why they don't recycle and the barmaid just shrugged. Now, if I had the desire, I could raid their garbage bins and collect enough for at least a couple dances!

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Lol...rock thats a awesome idea

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

If you can't afford to club, then STAY home or get a job.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Nerd ^^^

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nerd ^^^

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement