tuscl

I Love You

Sunday, October 6, 2013 7:18 AM
I consider when a stripper that you have an active OTC relationship with (once per week) says "I love you" it's the beginning of a setup for more money. She couldn't really "love" you could she?

35 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Tennisdude...hard to know. I'm not a cynic. Anybody can fall in love. That includes your OTC stripper. Could be a scam or could be true love. But the missing part of the equation is that love is sometimes pretty fucked up. And -- IF it starts from an OTC stripper relationship -- it is starting out fucked up. And not just fucked up -- nosiree Bob -- it will be ROYALLY FUCKED UP. So, if you're planning to do something about, I recommend trying to suss out if the love is real. If it is a scam, no biggie. Just deal with it. If it is real... All I can say is watch yourself.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Yea, I think could genuinely mean "love". You're probably being very intimate exchanging personal info, giving support etc.. Thing is, love comes with varying definitions, strengths and commitment levels. She probably loves you within the confines p4p relationship. And, yea, she wouldn't spend time with you if you had no money. How many people would still come around us in six months after if we became destitute tomorrow? Look closely and almost all relationships are based on having money directly or indirectly. A couple of my favs are very dear to me. I tell them I love them and mean it.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Could be true. Unlikely. Even if she's convinced it's true, you're better off assuming it's not.
  • tenisbum1776
    11 years ago
    Oh no. Not planning on doing anything about it from my end. She lies so much I just stopped believing everything she tells me. Just worried that for some unknown reason it might be true and then she might start to do some crazy things that will make my life uncomfortable. She gives absolutely fantastic blow jobs but that ain't worth the pain in the ass of a OTC stripper on the warpath.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Highly unlikely. Wish I had a nickel for every time I heard that line.Let her actions speak for [view link] the interim don't disclose any personal financials,hide the BMW,never let her know where you live,tell her you're an orphan.See how long she sticks around.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    tenishomo: " consider when a stripper that you have an active OTC relationship with (once per week) says 'I love you' it's the beginning of a setup for more money. " Yeah, no shit, retard.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Great post zipman68. I agree with you. Nice to see the "Real" side of you.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Guys tenishomo is a 59 y/o faggot who is isn't into 18th century poetry as one if his gay hobbies. Vulnerable no doubt, so let's not even kid him that there is as much as a snowball's chance in hell here. No true love does not start when a 59 y/o vulnerable fuck like this ass clown who was asking how to even do OTC a few months ago pays a hooker for sex. Just ain't happening. Sorry.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Yes she can mean it to...I've been dating a stripper close to 2 years now
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Remember, "love" means nothing to a tennis player. It means less to a stripper.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Gucci - how old are you? Did you start things off by paying her for sex?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Jack is on the money.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Could be true. Could be part of the ploy. Or could be what jack said, some people (imo some women in particular) are pretty loose with tossing out "I love you".
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Agree with jack too. Saying it evertime she sees you can only mean that it is true. The more money you give her the greater her love for you.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    There's luv and there's LOVE. I recently got a text from my ATF saying "I love you". I replied "you love my $$". She said, "True, but I luv u too". I prefer to think that I lust her. Her phone was off on another occasion and she texted me from her boyfriend's phone. Without thinking I wrote back to her an hour later and her BF responded that it was his phone. I wrote back saying, "Thanks for understanding. She likes me, but she loves you." We can't kid ourselves too much in our fantasy world.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Sounds like you need to spread yourself around more to be on the safe side.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sounds like tenishomo is in love. The mystery and beauty of whores and all.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Whores are beautiful. And mysterious. Especially that whore named Babylon.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    What the fuck is going on here lately? I'm gone for a few days and you all are falling in love all over the place. There ain't no love in a strip club.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Well never witb a stripper but I have had girls during sex say they love me. When I'm getting EXCELLENT head and I'm really enjoying it, I tell her all types of romantic things but I never say "I love you". Point is, while us men may be more careful with what we say so not to cause confusion women, can be a little more loose with their words (this is not 100% the case but you get the idea) especially during the heat of the moment (like sex) and say they love you. Unless it's a commited relationship, you just turn them on to a very high point. I cannot, no matter how much it may be said, see that as an executable sales tactic to even remotely work.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    It don't mean nothing. I've heard dancers tell their regulars (who were old enough to my grandpa) that they love them. What they actually love is you taking care of them financially.
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    Exactly......no love comes in or out of a strip club. Don't fool yourself boys. Lol.
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    Exactly......no love comes in or out of a strip club. Don't fool yourself boys. Lol.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I once had love in an elevator.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Living it up while you were going down.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Like you read about Slick.
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    Tell her you are broke and then let's see how much she loves you
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My ATF never says 'I love you' and I'm grateful for for that because we're pretty good friends as well and it would be a lie. 'Let's fuck when I get off work' works much better for me anyway. I have a new dancer at the club that is now saying it to me all the time though. I figure she's trying to move up my priority list as she's now at #3. It's cute; I don't take it seriously.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    If you're paying her and she says she loves you, you can make her stop that immediately by no longer paying her. Then she'll say good-bye.
  • mausercat
    11 years ago
    I go to clubs to fall in love with at least one stripper. It doesn't last too long, but you enjoy the moment.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ That was one of the Deja Vu's posters - "Fall in love with a new girl every night".
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    If she says "I love you" tell her "cool, then I won't have to pay you for future OTC sessions!" See how fast she falls outta love with you! Haha
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    They’ll tell us anything as long as we are paying. As others have said – they “love” us b/c we give them what they want ($$$) The word is tossed around loosely – e.g. “I love icecream” – “baby I love your body (PL says)” – etc.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    OK, along this topic, last night I went to my favorite club to meet a dancer I am considering OTC with. Anyway, while there, I had no less than three other girls there who at one time or another have been my CL, and one of them is a real friend who I've known for about 6 years now. This one told me like three times last night that she loved me. Now I am pretty certain this was a term of endearment as I don't spend much money on her anymore. I use her now as a means of scouting out girls for me who I would like, or having her get them to come over for me, etc. She's gone from CL status to BFF in the club. Still, I was a bit taken aback by what she said even though I was sure it was simply an "I love you as a friend" statement. I was barely able to respond with a weak "Love you too" back to her. It won't change our relationship, but it was still kinda weird.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Sorry, when I said "CL" I meant "CF". Slip of my fingers, I guess, or I was confused. :P
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion