tuscl

I Am The Future Of Tuscl !

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 4:13 AM
As it has been Spoken long ago a Savor shall be born unto Tuscl ! That is me The Real Future and Savor of Your Board ! Let's discuss paying and fuckin butt sluts !

22 comments

• 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    You would think that someone calling himself The Future of Tuscl would have the intelligence to know the difference between "savor" and "savior". Just go away, already, Juice.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Not sure what your talking about ?....I'm on tuscl to only discuss paying dancers for sex inside and outside clubs...not heir to do what you just did....im heir to help this board stay on track of correct topics.....peace my brotha
  • TheFuture
    11 years ago
    Just wanted to talk about sex
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not with an avatar like that.
  • TheFuture
    11 years ago
    Well slick you see that finger in my pick ? That's the finger that i like poking dancers in da' ass with
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Future has it right guys....lets stay the corse and talk about the ass of a sexy women
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Joker/Future/Juice: Ya know that cucumber stuck up ur ass? Stick a Chop-O-Matic up there and chop it up into tasty bite-size pieces for yourself. Funny
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    This reminds me of so many zombie movies: The dead JUST WON'T STAY DEAD!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    My ignore list is getting kinda long.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Are you a good troll or a bad troll?
  • TheFuture
    11 years ago
    Dougster I have no control over good or bad... I am what the crowd makes me
  • TheFuture
    11 years ago
    But their is one thang i can control and that is when shadow kicks the big vigra bucket im their to be thr #1 company man aka the face, the future of this board !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    No im alreddy #1 the future is now !
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    There is no future. Only the ever present now.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    KFCjuice LOL
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    If this is the future of Tuscl, I'll be going to SW and SCL for all my club info.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Good luck the info sucks over their...you will be back....tuscl is just that damn good trolls or not
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    It's my hope that the trolls will eventually move on and leave Tuscl.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    All I can remember 3-Legged homo doing was bitchin' about trolls. So what exactly were his contributions? Go on, 3-LeggedHomo, you will likely not even be noticed let alone missed.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Just one more member that says they ignore me but dont....lol
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Let's all relax here. No need to abandon TUSCL for other sites. I'm not even convinced all of the other "juiceboxes" and miscellaneous trolls are actually Juice. Who knows? All I want is for any trolls to be funnier than the current set. So if you want to post funny stuff... maybe we should all be a bit more peaceful about our trolling. The hardcore poo flinging isn't that funny. And the whining about trolls is even less funny.
  • Swiss
    11 years ago
    I agree with zip
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion