tuscl

Where do you sit ad why ?

mayberrywell
North Carolina
Friday, July 26, 2013 1:08 PM
If I am in the SC for an evening I start out sitting in a dark corner . I watch the dancers on stage , at rest ad as they run their hustle. Once I have a feel for who is playing I move to the center of the room . Then I tip the waitress to bring me dancers. If it is a quick hour visit I sit just off perv row and sit with money on the table. As the dancers come to hustle I ask for what I want. Generally I am in ad out of VIP happy within an hour.

23 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I sit as close to the stage as I can get without actually dancing. Q. Why do creepy old perverts sit by the stage in pervert row? A. Our eyesight is bad.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    I sit near the couch room and where the dancers come to the floor. I get a good view of dancers as they come and go and have a chance to get their attention before they really hit the floor.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I sit on on my ass.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'd laugh my ass off, but I've got too much to lose..
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I sit at the bar, so I may receive my drinks more readily.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    My seat location is somewhat like big_d described. First, I like bench seating in any club over individual chairs, because the dancers can sit closer (cuddle up, essentially) on bench seating. Most clubs have some bench seating. Then I like to position myself where I can see the dancers coming and going from the various areas of the club: Lap dance areas are most important, so I can see who the in-demand dancers are as well as keep track of the dancers I already know. Then the dressing room, ladies room, d.j. booth, bar, manager's desk, etc. I like to know where the dancers are in the club as much of the time as I can.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Depends. Mostly pervert row if I can get a good show there and if the stage show isn't f-ed up by ROBs
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    On my ass
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Half way between the bar and the stage. If I'm getting table dances I may move to a quiet corner.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    At the bar. The fucking waitresses around here are like vultures at a lion kill with their fucking "wanna buy the lady a drink" spiel, and the bartender...isn't. She gets all my drink tips, and knows it.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Where the strippers can see me and I can see them
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I sit where I see an empty chair. If I suddenly feel like it's feeding time and I'm the meat, I may try to find a seat some place where all the dancers can't see me.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Like the OP I tend to start in the back to scope out the room and then I creepily move up closer until I am a table or two away from the stage.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    In a new club I sit back and watch for a while to figure everything out then go where the fun is. In my regular club I sit and wait fir my faves
  • IanSmith
    11 years ago
    Duomaxwell you’ve got a cute nose. What happened to your pics? No matter. If I ever see you sitting at the bar I’ll let you buy me a drink.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Towards the back usually. Reason why is I like to take in the scene and see most if not all the dancers first and foremost. Then, I start to get closer once I see what I like
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Is there a bad seat in a strip club? It's a strip club!
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I mostly sit at a table with my back to the wall, at least at first, in a club I'm not a regular at. At my favorite club, they have couches against the wall and I take one the moment one is available, which is usually the moment I show up, but not always. At another of my regular clubs, though, the only real way to get their attention is to tip them onstage and so I usually sit by the stage from the start there. There's one club I sometimes go to in which the bar is the stage, so I sit at the bar, as that's another place they'll ignore you completely if you don't tip, not that that place is much good.
    11 years ago
    Couches or benches sound like a good option but I can't think of any clubs in greater Philly area that have them. Years ago I would do the pervs row thing but too much attention from girls I have no interest in. Too many $1's. And drink service is often poor. Some of the clubs I go to the only seating is at the bar (Jersey style, where the bar completely surrounds the stage). Given a choice of bar vs. tables I mostly do the bar. The drink service is typically better, for me and for whatever dancers I permit to sit and chat.
    11 years ago
    As far as scoping out who's the most frequent visitor to the lap dance area, being first to get a girl's attention as they come out from the dressing room, etc. - it sounds like work. I'm there to enjoy myself.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I sit near the DR door so my faves will see me quickly. I only go to see a couple of the finest, not the entire lineup.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Being the hyper-vigilant individual that I am, I asses the layout of the club and find all the exits. If they have more than one entrance or exit, I usually try to sit close by to one of them. If there's a fire, violent altercation, etc., I can get the fuck out of Dodge with the quickness. This is also something I do wherever I go. I try and see where the escape routes are.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Where I want!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion