tuscl

Sunday Clubbing

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, July 21, 2013 9:02 AM
I'm bored. Even though I spent Thursday afternoon in the club with my CF, I feel the urge to see some strippers today. But it's Sunday. I've never gone to a club on Sunday, and I'm afraid that there would not be many dancers and it wouldn't be much fun. Any advice on clubbing on Sunday?

37 comments

• gsv
    11 years ago
    I've had good nights on Sunday before, I wouldn't rule it out.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I pre-arranged a meet up with my ATF once on a Sunday. Before she came in, there were only 2 dancers.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My last Sunday sc experience was very enjoyable but the scene was comatose at best. Only about 6 girls out and about. I might go to the club that I went to last Friday.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    The two clubs I attend most often on Sunday, my faves at each only work days on the weekends. I LIKE Sundays. Little competition and if you have a faves, she is usually all yours. vm, You know "C" is one. :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Only 5 or 6 clubs open on Sundays in Atlanta but fortunately Follies is one of them. Generally it us just as good as any other day of the week.
  • Joelle
    11 years ago
    Sundays can be pretty great in my experience.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Two alternatives on this subject: 1. Like Clubber mentioned, if you have a fave or dancers you know that you like that work on Sundays, then you'll have less interference from other dancers by clubbing on Sundays. 2. If you're not looking to spend time with dancers you already know, and you want to maximize your potential, then go to a club that has a high number of dancers compared to other clubs. They'll still have more dancers on shift on Sundays, than the smaller clubs. Generally, clubs are dead on Sunday afternoons. I do have a CF that works Sunday, day shift. So, occasionally I'll see her on a Sunday afternoon, but I prefer to see her when she works during the week. If I don't have other plans on weekend afternoons, I'm usually at home watching sports on TV, year round. Clubbing on weekend afternoons, is the last thing I'd think to do at those times.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    There are some clubs here that have a rule that every dancer must work either Sun or Mon if they want to work one of the prime shifts. I generally like Sunday days. Sunday nights tend to be mellow too, if that works for you I recommend it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I'm bored" Read a book, watch TV, watch a video - all less expensive that clubbing. :)
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Most clubs don't open until later on Sundays.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If Chick Fil'et won't sell chicken on Sunday why should strip clubs sell pussy on Sunday.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "If Chick Fil'et won't sell chicken on Sunday why should strip clubs sell pussy on Sunday" You may have a point gatorfan! LOL
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Could it be that Chick-Filet is owned by a bigoted right wing religious nut?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @Gawker, a pretty uninformed statement.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    As long as the "bigoted right wing religious nut" is using his or her own assets, I don't have a problem with it. It's when they, or their bigoted left wing libtard counterparts, insist that *I* direct *my* assets towards their goals that I have a problem.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I won't ever knowingly spend my hard earned money in an establishment owned and/ or operated by bigots from either end of the political spectrum. Fuck them and their business. As far as Sundays go, most aren't open til night and then they are usually pretty dead. But as others have stated its great for securing some time with a fave.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    So every religious person who thinks homosexuality is sinful is a bigot? Lot more bigots out there than I thought...
  • dngr
    11 years ago
    I used to go the Gold Cup in Houston quite a bit on Sunday afternoons. It was pretty dead. However, there were usually a few girls working and, because it was so slow, you dollar would stretch a lot further since there was absolutely no other business in the club. But.... your choices are limited...
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If you mean Sunday *afternoon* - higher probability of it being lame. I SCed last Sunday eve and had a blast. About the same # of dancers as in Fr/Sat nights (~12 to 14 – it’s a smallish club) – but about half (or a bit less) # of PLs as on Fr/Sat nights – I got really good QoS.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just got back from the club. Maybe only 6 girls working but I had a blast. I didn't have to worry about jockeying for position with any other pl's wanting dances. It was one of the dancers birthdays so of course I had to give her a gift-the gift that keeps on coming. And coming. And coming some more.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    SS, Seems in many clubs it is ALWAYS one of the dancers birthday.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Ain't that the gospel truth, Clubber. Along with, today is a slow day. It's always a slow day.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    The one club I've been to on Sundays sucks just as much on Sundays as it does the rest of the time even though the dancer/customer ratio is much more favorable. I'm still waiting to make a Sunday trip to my favorite club. Even if it is as dead as I fear it will be, at least it will be something different.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    So jester-twit... I take it you think homosexuality is sinful. Is sodomizing shot 19 year old stripper sinful? From my perspective that is just good clean fun. Fuck yeah! I bet Jestie is a total closet case. You so want to be straight but just can. I can see you sitting in pervert row trying to imagine yourself fucking the strippers. But you keep imagining Justin Bieber's face on the girls. Its sad. Just give in to sin Jestiedude. Most of us on this board dig chicks. But it is ok to dig dudes. Find some dude you can give big sloppy rimjobs to. You'll be happier.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @jester214: "So every religious person who thinks homosexuality is sinful is a bigot?" I'll make it easy for you to hate me. The answer to your question is "Yes". Thought, to be fair, the adjective "religious" isn't required for it to be a true statement.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    My advice for clubbing on Sunday is..... don't do it!
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    The last time I clubbed on Sunday, I meet a favorite who I enjoyed otc with for about 7 months. You can't win if you don't play!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @gmd, that's nothing more than a broad indictment against religion. If you use the term broadly enough we're all bigots. Now while I've never been religious I did spend a fair amount of time around religious people when I was younger. While there are exceptions, the majority of them are decent people who treat everyone reasonably well even if they didn't approve of their lifestyle.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @jester214: No, it's a broad indictment of religious *bigots*. Which, as you point out, does not include all religious. Institutionalized bigotry, such as that taught by some religions with regard to homosexuality, is still bigotry.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @gmd... I still say Jestie is either totally fucked up by religion, a closet case, or both. Anybody who is putting their nose that far into other people's sex lives is actually into whatever they are so judgemental about. And the chick-fil-a dude...I bet he has a full on gimp mask and pays rent boys $1000s of his fried chicken money to spank him hard and give him sloppy rimjobbies. When he feels extra naughty he buys a bucket o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay and asks them to show a drumstick up his ass. Just think Jestie... That could be YOU pleasuring your chick-fil-a hero!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    *shove
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Until people like jester become part of an oppressed group they just won't get it. Often there is no empathy if you are not at the receiving end of bigotry or discrimination. Walk a day in a gay person's shoes and see if you feel the same way about the rabid religious faction.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    For what it's worth, the "rabid" bigots aren't even the worst. It's the condescending, "more in sorrow than in anger" types that are the most insidious, and pervasive. They're the ones you have to watch out for.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I hear you, sclvr...buttttt it's CHIK-FIL-A. It's just so damn good!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lol no, stax....its actually CHIK-FUK-U
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Smh well there's always Zaxby's. I don't think there are many of those outside the SouthEast though.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    There's at least one Zaxby's here in Louisville. Meh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion