Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lame excuses for visiting a strip club.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

  1. I happened to be in the area.
  2. I was trying to avoid the rush hour traffic.
  3. I had some time to kill.

.....

Replies (47)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

It was next to church.

Profile picture for Lionshare
Lionshare
•

Its raining outside

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

Lol,

Dammit, I've used that "time to kill" line before. I think I'll use "because I wanted to see some titties" next time

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

I'm lost.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

LOL I have used all of these lame excuses

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

The magnetic attraction just pulled my car into the parking lot.

Profile picture for knight_errant
knight_errant
•

She really likes me. She's been missing me.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I really needed to take a piss...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

A meet with vm!

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

@ gawker, that was actually true for me once. My choices were to piss on the side of the road, at a McDonald's or at the SC, so I picked the SC

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I thought it was a regular bar.

Profile picture for boogieknight369
boogieknight369
•

When a stripper asks me why I'm there, I just tell them "My dick's not going to suck itself. "

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Just needed a place to sleep

Profile picture for sexualchoc
sexualchoc
•

My friend tricked me into coming here....

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I like to be around successful people

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Was having a business meeting

Profile picture for umissedaspot
umissedaspot
•

Watch the game on the big screen.

Gayest excuse: My buddy was in town.

Profile picture for MojoDojo
MojoDojo
•

Strip Club? What Strip Club? I'm here for the food.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

If I've gone late at night, I've often used the line "It's something to do once everyone goes to sleep".

Profile picture for MojoDojo
MojoDojo
•

I'm researching characters for a book I'm writing.

Profile picture for MojoDojo
MojoDojo
•

I'm scouting for contestants for a new reality TV show.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm a priest sent from God to save some poor lost souls

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

"I'm a creepy old pervert who like to grope women half his age while trying to talk them in leaving me. How much for a blowjob?"

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

"leaving with me."

Sheesh. Wish my dick was as fat as my fingers lately...

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

I had a hard-on.

Profile picture for wankfiend
wankfiend
•

I've used #3 a lot. But my lamest (although true at the time) excuse was "I stopped in to sober up."

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

My friends dragged me in here. Here, let me introduce you to mr zzzzzzz, he is the son of the mafia boss for the county we work in. I'll buy you a dance from the girl of your choice if you don't say anything about seeing me here.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

I wanted to finish my conversation with a dancer about existentialism.

Profile picture for MojoDojo
MojoDojo
•

I had an extra $500 laying around.

Profile picture for MojoDojo
MojoDojo
•

I love her man and I know that she feels the same way about me!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I became thirsty and came in for a cold drink of water

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Shadowcat-I actually was in the area. After I had visited my sister and her kids, I left her house around ten at night. I could leave by two different directions. The route I chose goes by a strip club. I stopped by. I happened to be in the area.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

My wife fuckin finaly went to bed !

Profile picture for rell
rell
•

ive used every last one of those too lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I woke up and wasn't gay

Profile picture for thenumber10
thenumber10
•

"All my friends are married and went to bed before 10pm" "Got paid today" And the excuse I used last time "Its my birthday"

Profile picture for travelingguy
travelingguy
•

I can't get the Cialis to wear off...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I go for the intellectual exercise

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The root canal was not painful at all and e-bay woudn't list my bottle of Vicodin

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I just lost Game 7

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

I wanted to meet my next girlfriend?

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Classic Shadowcat thread. This was funny as hell.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Last night I couldn't sleep so I went to the strip club. Thankfully, no 2 amers to report.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

There were police blockades at the other clubs.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

My mom forgot her high heels.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit bump

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement