tuscl

Strippers that "harass" for tips

So a I went to a Spearmint Rhino (wasn't impressed overall and I really hated the ladies bathroom situation but I'll save that for a review)

One of the dancers err... No one was really tipping her because she wasn't doing anything all that great, especially compared to the last two dancers before her so she rolled around the stage making "where's the mulah" hand gestures to everyone sitting at the stage.

Girl...
I just left my seat at stage before she could even get to me. That's just fucking low class... I didn't even see that kind of stuff from the Xposed Girls, or any of the other dancers at the Rhino.

24 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    You'll find lots of strippers who want tips for not doing anything.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    They get no play from me. O PHONE sctewas everything up.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I'm a hot commodity,I knock dust out of old men.No your a commode.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    OP, don't sit at the fucking stage if you can't afford to tip. Pretty simple.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Sitting at the stage and leaving when the girl is done is pretty low class. But maybe you are 18 or something.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If I don't intend to tip her, I don't stay at the stage. I *have* left in the middle of a set without tipping, but only in response to such egregious offenses as completely ignoring me sitting there with money visible in my hand.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    lenimph, I agree that some (IMO too many) dancers fail to put out any effort on stage. For you, walking away works, in part because you are not a dude. As you can read in Experimental's post, some guys think sitting at the stage and failing to tip is is really bad form. In many clubs the strippers notice guys who don't tip and, guessing that they are cheap, avoid them.

In your case, walking away, or even just waving the no effort dancer off, can work. Women are allowed to be critical of other women (within some limits - unknown to men). Keep it up and keep clubbing!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lenimph
    did you tip her before you left the stage?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Pushy strippers get shit stained dollar bills
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    What's the deal with ripping on OP? If she's sitting at the stage tipping the previous 2dancers and leaves when the 3rd isn't appealing, what's the deal? Maybe I'm "low-class" as well bc I'm not going to force myself to sit there and give money to someone who isn't appealing to me, just bc she sticks out her hand.

Maybe I've misunderstood something but I think OP did the right thing..
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    "Fuck that noise". Damn straight, don't have time for that shit!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with gator
  • lenimph
    11 years ago
    I was tippingI just didn't put down my dollars yet because she wasn't doing anything other then just rolling around(I wouldnt have called it dancing) in front of one guy for about half the song. I usually wait until they do something cute/hot and even if she was boring a put a pity dollar at the end.

I had money in my hand the entire time she danced... I think most of the other people did but after a while she went from guy to guy not really doing anything other then the hand gestures. So I left because that left a sour taste in my mouth. It wasn't the end of the set, closer to the middle.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Op; I see your point, but really, are we talking about one dollar?
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    What difference does that make? She didn't like why she saw so she left the tip rail. You leave the tip rail and you're not obligated to tip.

Right?
  • lenimph
    11 years ago
    That's what I thought southernboy. I really wanted to complain about this dancers attitude but apparently I'm in the wrong for not rewarding it? Every dollar adds up, rather save it for someone not doing that kind of thing because they're are a lot of more deserving girls out there or the next humble bundle pack and proceed the funds to Child's Play if I really wanted to donate charity.

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Well that changes things. That's pretty much the exact scenario I was talking about. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Most dancers want tips. One needs to stand their ground or else one can spend a good chunk of their SC budget on tipping. For some better-off SCers; tipping consistently Is no big deal – for those of us that are “value” SCers – we need to be more cautious as to how we spend our somewhat limited funds.

It is even worse in SCs where they have a tip-walk. It can become insidious having to tip a dancer every 3 to 3.5 mins (after each song) and at times it feels more than once every 3 to 3.5 mins.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    One sign of a ROB is her pushing you for tips.

About the only time I tip is in getting a girl off stage to my table or in VIP after a happy ending.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I rarely sit at the rail and if I do it would only be after a dancer has started her set so I can tell whether or not she's even worth it. Only once did I get burned. A hottie basically danced for one guy at a fully seated stage, and only him. She ignored everyone else sitting there and tipping her, so I took my $2 tip back and went back to my table. It was a petty move I know, but fuck that shit.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    "It was a petty move I know, but fuck that shit." LOL! I gotta club with Lopaw one day.

There's been a few times when I left in the middle of the song without tipping. This is usually due to unethuastic stage performance or her ignoring me.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Similar thing happened to me. We walk in, sit at stage, order and get drinks, and tip the dancer when she dances for us. The next dancer spends 3/4 of the first song wiping the poles and then dances for a guy at the other end of the stage. She then comes to my end of the stage and dances for another dude who was at the stage when we got there. Another guy comes up and sits at the stage and she finishes her set dancing for him.
    I got up when she came over expecting a tip from us. I said fuck you and went and raised hell with the doorman about what hadn't happened and asked for my admission back.
    From what some are saying in this thread I should have tipped her for dissing me. You guys probably are supporting a stripper, her boyfriend, and husband and kids if you believe in tipping for no service.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I strongly believe in tipping but I only tip for good service. The op didnt tip bc she had bad service. Thats fair, and it is how the world should work. You wouldnt tip a waitress if she forgot your food and you were left sitting hungry would you? Same principle in the club, you want my money you gotta bring what im hungry for.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    "To Insure Prompt Service." If she ain't gonna' service me, she ain't getting my George Washingtons, nor any Benjamins.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion