Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Worst possible stripper names...

zipman68
zipman68VIP19366

the speed force!

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

The groovy names on the previous post 'bout the StripperHerder blog got me thinking... What are the worst possible stripper names vs those that are just kind of stupid. Here are my thoughts -- sort into horrible vs stupid and add your own:

Darth (especially is followed by anything...Vader, Maul, Sideous, whatever...) Hitler Stalin Daughter of Sam (might be gettin' instructions from the dog next door...) AMC Hornet (had a '77 Hornet...interesting car...) Nixon Alucard (probably doubly disturbing to TUSCLers -- and I'm honestly not trolling the dude here...it is just a disturbing stripper name) Your Name (actually knew a dude who claimed to have "Your Name" tattooed on his dick...his pick up line was "What's your name? ...ANSWER... Cool. I've got your name tattooed on my dick!" I asked him to leave the party I was having. I was pretty Bohemian in my University days but that shizzle was jest too stupid and I didn't want the party to become a sausage fest when he scared all the women away) Shy-Anne Clayface Cartman Lex Luthor Beelzebub Warren G. Harding Tony Stark (that ain't a stripper name...'cos Tony Stark be takin' the strippers home with him) Donald Trump Booger Hemorrhoid Vapid (to be fair to the StripperHerder, the girl probably was exactly that...so 10 points for being descriptive) Mint-Berry Crunch

Pease, continue...

Replies (40)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

How about chlamydia? Syphilis?

Profile picture for nickifree
nickifree
•

Psycho, Loranna, Skanny,

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

There's a stripper in Flint named Attica.

Attica! Attica!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I have met several dancers who strip under male names. "Sam" was OK because it's an abbreviation of "Samantha." But "Michael" and "Fred" make me fear what might be under those clothes.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

saw one who called herself LEO lately- which is what they call law enforcement There was a stripper at an extras club who called herself LEO- which is a term used for 'law enforcement' over on usasexguide Other bad marketing choices: Lorena Bobbitt Aileen Wuornos Fem-n-NAZI Manhater Princess ICE Ms. FrozenTHong Ms. Nutcraker BIATCH or insert your mother-in-law or ex-girlfriends name here

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I thought of a new bad stripper name. Vageritis. Pronounced like the first part of vaginal then the er sound as in father or mother, then the itis or the i sound plus tis like tis the season. Sounds like a disease.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Barry would scare the s%#& out of me!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Oh Shit

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I have to disagree on Mint-Berry Crunch, that would get a laugh out of me and probably a tip.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

A tip from the jestie-girl? Must be pretty huge on his janitor's salary. 50 cents? 75? A whole dollar?

Profile picture for Leonard313
Leonard313
•

Grandma Usama Tuna Yeast Infection Open Soars

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Wow, zipman said AMC Hornet. That was the first car my dad had that I remember. That was the ultimate piece of junk.

While it sounds like Shy-Anne, I always think of it as Cheyenne, like the capital of Wyoming, which in turn is named for the Indian tribe. I've had a couple favorites over the years with that name.

I also remember one from one of my regular clubs named Ice. She was an ice queen, naturally. I also remember an Attica as well there. Isn't Attica a prison somewhere?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Butter

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

@DandyDanDude -- Shy-Anne is sort of a sleeper "disturbo-name". 'Tis true that one "might* think the name is Cheyenne upon hearing it and think "not a bad name". But then she spells it and you're left with the feeling of "wow...just wow...she really thinks it shoud be spelled Shy-Anne"

Of course, she could be really smart and using the name with a sense of irony. I could get behind that.

I dig the nickifree name "Skanny". Sort an off the wall disturbo-name. Sounds wrong...but not too overt like Hitler or Lex Luthor.

For STD names, what would my TUSCL bros find more disturbing...something obvious like "HPV" or something like "Papilloma" where you say to yourself "this girl may not know what it means".

Profile picture for upandin
upandin
•

Hate the "numbers" names. I've met 6,7,9 and of course 10. Also pixy, timber, venom, viper, artimus( who claimed it was her real name)and dell.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

DandyDon: " I also remember an Attica as well there. Isn't Attica a prison somewhere?"

I assume you're too young to remember the Attica prison uprising in New York.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Cherry!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Easy

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

Lol

I met a girl whose real name was Venereal, but it was spelled Vanerial.

Profile picture for newmark
newmark
•

Saggy

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

She spelled it Trubble and said that she was always in it.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I've met a few dancers that called themselves trouble. I don't think the name helps anyone.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Right on SC... you know you're dealing with a Rhodes scholar when the spell trouble sans 'u' et plus de 'b'. Or is that a "road scholar"?

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Juice bro. Is "butter" worse than "butterface"?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Or buttface lol

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

OCD!

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Zipman- You shouldn't ask strippers to spell. It's not like we need further proof strippers are stupid. The more recent Cheyenne within my experience certainly looks the part of an Indian princess, FWIW.

Juicebox- I remember a Butter long ago in the early years of my favorite club who was indeed a butterface.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Tru dat DandyDude! Tho' spellin' ain't all-ways whut it B cracked up 2B.

Seriously though, I have met some very intelligent strippers. Of course there are others that...ahem...wouldn't even qualify as roads scholars.

Profile picture for spoonie
spoonie
•

Dorfman, I've thought long and hard about this. Your Delta Tau Chi name is... Flounder.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“… I've met a few dancers that called themselves trouble. I don't think the name helps anyone …”

Yeah – I met a “Trouble” once and I thought it was kind of dumb name – not very sexy or sensual IMO.

She was very curvy and voluptuous – I think something along the lines of “juicy” would have been very appropriate in her case.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Forest Gump

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Years ago I met a dancer named Malayse, which sounds like Malaise. She was Malaysian and I don't think the club or the dancer knew the meaning of the word malaise. She later changed her name to Asia.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I myself know a Trouble at my favorite club. I believe my wallet thinks she's trouble.

Profile picture for HowdyPilgrims
HowdyPilgrims
•

I was talking recently with a stripper who didn't like her name and was gonna change it. I jokingly suggested "Money Sink" and she actually liked it. She claimed she was gonna use it. Haven't been back there or seen her since so dunno if she was serious lol

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Worst possible stripper names..."

  1. Dougster
  2. zipman68
  3. tumblingdice
  4. dalex
  5. Staxwell
  6. TortillaChip
  7. crazyjoe
  8. txtittyfag
  9. etc...

LOL

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Nice to see I'm still ranked #1 in your books, alutard - you fuckin' faggot!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

You really need treatment for your raging Homophobia Dougster. Maybe you should sit in the streets of Seattle and beg for money.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Oh, I think my income is just slightly higher than yours alutard. Be careful or I will buy both you and your sister and sell you into white slavery.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Another PRIME example of your total ignorance Dougster. I have no sister. If you are supposed to be as SMART as you present yourself as, you should at a bare minimum get your basic facts CORRECT.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

She's actually your half sister, alutard. txtittyfag is the father. Your mother never told you about her? LMFAO!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement