tuscl

Worst possible stripper names...

zipman68
the speed force!
Sunday, March 24, 2013 10:19 AM
The groovy names on the previous post 'bout the StripperHerder blog got me thinking... What are the worst possible stripper names vs those that are just kind of stupid. Here are my thoughts -- sort into horrible vs stupid and add your own: Darth (especially is followed by anything...Vader, Maul, Sideous, whatever...) Hitler Stalin Daughter of Sam (might be gettin' instructions from the dog next door...) AMC Hornet (had a '77 Hornet...interesting car...) Nixon Alucard (probably doubly disturbing to TUSCLers -- and I'm honestly not trolling the dude here...it is just a disturbing stripper name) Your Name (actually knew a dude who claimed to have "Your Name" tattooed on his dick...his pick up line was "What's your name? ...ANSWER... Cool. I've got your name tattooed on my dick!" I asked him to leave the party I was having. I was pretty Bohemian in my University days but that shizzle was jest too stupid and I didn't want the party to become a sausage fest when he scared all the women away) Shy-Anne Clayface Cartman Lex Luthor Beelzebub Warren G. Harding Tony Stark (that ain't a stripper name...'cos Tony Stark be takin' the strippers home with him) Donald Trump Booger Hemorrhoid Vapid (to be fair to the StripperHerder, the girl probably was exactly that...so 10 points for being descriptive) Mint-Berry Crunch Pease, continue...

40 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    How about chlamydia? Syphilis?
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Psycho, Loranna, Skanny,
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    There's a stripper in Flint named Attica. Attica! Attica!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I have met several dancers who strip under male names. "Sam" was OK because it's an abbreviation of "Samantha." But "Michael" and "Fred" make me fear what might be under those clothes.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    saw one who called herself LEO lately- which is what they call law enforcement There was a stripper at an extras club who called herself LEO- which is a term used for 'law enforcement' over on usasexguide Other bad marketing choices: Lorena Bobbitt Aileen Wuornos Fem-n-NAZI Manhater Princess ICE Ms. FrozenTHong Ms. Nutcraker BIATCH or insert your mother-in-law or ex-girlfriends name here
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I thought of a new bad stripper name. Vageritis. Pronounced like the first part of vaginal then the er sound as in father or mother, then the itis or the i sound plus tis like tis the season. Sounds like a disease.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Barry would scare the s%#& out of me!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Oh Shit
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I have to disagree on Mint-Berry Crunch, that would get a laugh out of me and probably a tip.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    A tip from the jestie-girl? Must be pretty huge on his janitor's salary. 50 cents? 75? A whole dollar?
  • Leonard313
    11 years ago
    Grandma Usama Tuna Yeast Infection Open Soars
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Wow, zipman said AMC Hornet. That was the first car my dad had that I remember. That was the ultimate piece of junk. While it sounds like Shy-Anne, I always think of it as Cheyenne, like the capital of Wyoming, which in turn is named for the Indian tribe. I've had a couple favorites over the years with that name. I also remember one from one of my regular clubs named Ice. She was an ice queen, naturally. I also remember an Attica as well there. Isn't Attica a prison somewhere?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Butter
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @DandyDanDude -- Shy-Anne is sort of a sleeper "disturbo-name". 'Tis true that one "might* think the name is Cheyenne upon hearing it and think "not a bad name". But then she spells it and you're left with the feeling of "wow...just wow...she really thinks it shoud be spelled Shy-Anne" Of course, she could be really smart and using the name with a sense of irony. I could get behind that. I dig the nickifree name "Skanny". Sort an off the wall disturbo-name. Sounds wrong...but not too overt like Hitler or Lex Luthor. For STD names, what would my TUSCL bros find more disturbing...something obvious like "HPV" or something like "Papilloma" where you say to yourself "this girl may not know what it means".
  • upandin
    11 years ago
    Hate the "numbers" names. I've met 6,7,9 and of course 10. Also pixy, timber, venom, viper, artimus( who claimed it was her real name)and dell.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    DandyDon: " I also remember an Attica as well there. Isn't Attica a prison somewhere?" I assume you're too young to remember the Attica prison uprising in New York.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Cherry!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Easy
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Lol I met a girl whose real name was Venereal, but it was spelled Vanerial.
  • newmark
    11 years ago
    Saggy
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    She spelled it Trubble and said that she was always in it.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've met a few dancers that called themselves trouble. I don't think the name helps anyone.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Right on SC... you know you're dealing with a Rhodes scholar when the spell trouble sans 'u' et plus de 'b'. Or is that a "road scholar"?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Juice bro. Is "butter" worse than "butterface"?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Or buttface lol
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    OCD!
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Zipman- You shouldn't ask strippers to spell. It's not like we need further proof strippers are stupid. The more recent Cheyenne within my experience certainly looks the part of an Indian princess, FWIW. Juicebox- I remember a Butter long ago in the early years of my favorite club who was indeed a butterface.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Tru dat DandyDude! Tho' spellin' ain't all-ways whut it B cracked up 2B. Seriously though, I have met some very intelligent strippers. Of course there are others that...ahem...wouldn't even qualify as roads scholars.
  • spoonie
    11 years ago
    Dorfman, I've thought long and hard about this. Your Delta Tau Chi name is... Flounder.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I've met a few dancers that called themselves trouble. I don't think the name helps anyone …” Yeah – I met a “Trouble” once and I thought it was kind of dumb name – not very sexy or sensual IMO. She was very curvy and voluptuous – I think something along the lines of “juicy” would have been very appropriate in her case.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Forest Gump
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Years ago I met a dancer named Malayse, which sounds like Malaise. She was Malaysian and I don't think the club or the dancer knew the meaning of the word malaise. She later changed her name to Asia.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I myself know a Trouble at my favorite club. I believe my wallet thinks she's trouble.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    11 years ago
    I was talking recently with a stripper who didn't like her name and was gonna change it. I jokingly suggested "Money Sink" and she actually liked it. She claimed she was gonna use it. Haven't been back there or seen her since so dunno if she was serious lol
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Worst possible stripper names..." 1. Dougster 2. zipman68 3. tumblingdice 4. dalex 5. Staxwell 6. TortillaChip 7. crazyjoe 8. txtittyfag 9. etc... LOL
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nice to see I'm still ranked #1 in your books, alutard - you fuckin' faggot!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You really need treatment for your raging Homophobia Dougster. Maybe you should sit in the streets of Seattle and beg for money.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oh, I think my income is just slightly higher than yours alutard. Be careful or I will buy both you and your sister and sell you into white slavery.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Another PRIME example of your total ignorance Dougster. I have no sister. If you are supposed to be as SMART as you present yourself as, you should at a bare minimum get your basic facts CORRECT.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    She's actually your half sister, alutard. txtittyfag is the father. Your mother never told you about her? LMFAO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion