tuscl

Have you been here before ?

Sunmat
Pennsylvania
I always wonder what is a good answer for this question when one goes to a new club?

12 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Either yes or no.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    If I am at a club for the first time I always tell them that it is my first time. That will usually get me a brief run down on club activites, prices, etc. It's a starting point.

If I am at a club that I know well I usually tell them that I am a regular so that they won't try to take advantage of me. Once in awhile I get in a playfull mood and jerk their chain, telling them that it is my first time, just to see what kind of SS they will try to feed me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Either yes, no, or it has been a long time. Depends on how I feel at the moment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Yes I have – you were grabbing my dick – don’t you remember?
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    Lol @ Papi... I think I'm going to remember that one. Of course it could backfire if she's quick to respond "well it must not have been tht memorable."
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    what alucard said
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    About a month ago I got this question from a dancer who had ripped me off on a previous visit and didn't remember me. I reminded her.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I usually say yes or no. One of the last times I said yes but I haven't seen you before. Then she said she was new and started a week or two ago.
  • xcav8r
    12 years ago
    Yes and you were saying it was the largest c@&k you had ever ridden....
  • membernumber1
    12 years ago
    Papi, just a few weeks ago a girl plopped down on my lap and we both commented that the other looked familiar. I knew 100% I had never gotten a dance, etc from her, but something about her just rung a bell. So, I said, "You do look really familiar. Have we had sex?" Her response, "No. Want to?" We were in my room within 45 minutes! :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    On a similar note. I am not one that is much into the face – if the dancer has an attractive face – then that is a plus but not a requirement for me – I am about the body and the curves – and is what I usually focus on.

Consequently I’ve had dancers ask me if I remember them and often times it is not SS – I’ll say “no” b/c I genuinely don’t remember them (and I also rotate among a good # of clubs) – but if they end up giving me an LD, kid you not I’ll remember them when I see them naked – has happened to me a few times.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I always say it's been awhile unless it really is my first time. Usually, one of those really is true.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion