tuscl

Mileage may vary

gawker
Older than dirt
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:26 AM
I've had several PM's with other tusclers who have indicated that they really aren't interested in more than a little touching and grindage in a VIP room. I'm always trying to see how much I can get and how far I can go. Maybe I'm fucked up but I don't understand going to a club, paying the cost of a VIP and not bringing things to a "happy ending". Maybe the touching and grinding are a happy ending for some. That only gets me started, no matter how pretty and talented the dancer may be. I'm curious as to how others view this. Is fear of STD's a factor? Is the fantasy sufficient for some? I much prefer turning fantasy into reality.

24 comments

• gsv
    11 years ago
    It took me a long time of going to strip club to completely understand, but some women are able to provide such good company to a man that it may very well be worth the price of admission to VIP (and then some) without any extras being involved. I would personally prefer if extras are involved, and I'm also not the kind of person who goes to VIP often to begin with, but I can understand the standpoint that some guys are coming from. At the end of the day, if a guy goes into VIP and walks out feeling very good, he's done well. Some girls can make a guy feel very good without extras. Some guys are just in it for the extras and could care less about any fantasized affection, etc. What I tell people is sex is honestly quite cheap, fantasized affection (when done well) on the other hand is very expensive.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If I am paying VIP prices it better not be a fantasy.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Call me odd - but to be honest, I don't care about a happy ending either. Not that I mind it - but I would rather engage in DFK, FIK, DATY (if I can get it) and titty sucking with a beautiful (I mean an 8-10) woman whom I know and can have a conversation with, than an anonymous HJ/BK with a 5 or 6 that I just met. Just me
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Several PMs with other tusclers who claim not to want the whole enchilada in the VIP room? Interesting... But taking it at face value, I feel what they are saying. Strip clubs are supposed to be about the sensual interaction, not tawdry sex. I thought that I was alone, but it is good to hear that others share my feelings about this. You fuckers are turning my favorite clubs into brothels - assholes. Gawker, in my humble opinion you should continue to enjoy the MA clubs and avoid that den of iniquities known as Providence. Cheap sex in a VIP room is just cheap sex, while a magical night with a wily seductress in one of the nicer MA clubs will stay with you for a lifetime.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Not everyone wants to have sex with strippers for obvious reasons: They love someone else They are afraid of diseases They don't want emotional attachments They see strippers as whores They are afraid of getting caught They are embarrassed They are religious They are uneasy having sex ITC Me, I love dancers, but I have standards. It's not just any girl who can have my big dick.....
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    That is why there are all kinds of girls in the clubs. Some like skinny with tats, some like fat, some like a complete menu, and some don't. To each his own. Although there is something to be said against a mechanical hurry up 'zipless fuck' like many want to do. Not much better than your own hand.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    While grudgingly admitting that you're right, Rick, there is a place for cheap tawdry sex. Seriously, I know what you mean about a magical hour or two with a wily seductress. Some of my best VIP's have not involved sex per se; but have been erotic as Hell. On the other hand, my ATF has brought this old man to heights of ecstasy which I feared were behind me through many OTC afternoons and evenings. Well said.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I'm always trying to see how much I can get and how far I can go. Maybe I'm fucked up but I don't understand going to a club, paying the cost of a VIP and not bringing things to a "happy ending". Maybe the touching and grinding are a happy ending for some. That only gets me started, no matter how pretty and talented the dancer may be. I'm curious as to how others view this" I tend to agree gawker.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Many clubbers like myself have no hard and fast rule. Sometimes I'll go for the gold and sometimes I'll be in the mood for a GFE without the sex. Depends on the club, the dancers, how much time I have, etc.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I am not interested in a happy ending at the strip club. I'd rather do that at my or her house. That being said I enjoy lapdances that include making out, tittysucking, FIV, 2 way contact, ass kissing.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I endorse seeing the same dancr more than 1 time motorhead, as opposed to those who can't stand seeing the same dancer a second time. The familiarity helps the experience, be it sex or straight laps.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I say to each his own. Dry humping a young girl takes me back to my high school days and if it ends happily, all the better - but thats just me. I have friends (more like acquaintances) that would think this to be perverted but I really don't care.
  • ala4900
    11 years ago
    Very interesting thread! I can go either way on this topic. I'm old enough to remember the no touch days and can't say I don't enjoy the way things are now, but I can't get into extras with just any girl I meet in the club. I have met a few that could get me so hot and then BBBJ me to an awesome ending, but I've got to feel it with them first. I've met a few ladies that I had some fun hanging with, and I thoroughly enjoyed looking at their lovely selves while I molested them with my hands and mouth, but just didn't connect enough to warrant taking it out. Also, I just won't do FS in a club - not fun for me in that environment. I got to have room to romp when I'm going all out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    My preferences are pretty much in line with what motorhead said (i.e. more of the GFE experience than anonymous/mechanical extras). Also tiredtraveler’s statement - “… Although there is something to be said against a mechanical hurry up 'zipless fuck' like many want to do. Not much better than your own hand …” describes how I often feel about extras. I also really really hate wearing condoms (as every man). Although I fully understand and accpet the importance of wearing them and always do during FS – but FS w/ condoms just take a lot away from the experience for me personally. Wearing a condom, plus being w/ someone who is mechanical and just wants you to bust a nut asap so she can get her $$$ and leave, makes me not clammer for extras in the SC – i.e. wearing a condom and doing it mechanically doesn’t feel that much better than busting a nut using my own hand. I also love variety and like to get LDs from as many dancers as I find attractive (and can afford). A happy ending for me usually means time to go home and no more fun. I hardly ever do VIP. I can probably count in my hand the # of VIP visits in my 12 year “professional” career :). As the OP mentioned, going to VIP for non-extras is a waste of $$$, IMO. The handful of times I may have done VIP is where I may have really really been into a dancer and wanted more/complete privacy with her, or if it was a rare club where two-way contact was not permited unless in VIP.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I've never considered myself extras oriented and have 0 desire for sex ITC. While I'll happily take a HJ or a BJ in VIP it's not a prerequisite for going.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I got to have room to romp when I'm going all out" Room to Romp! Do you "Romp" around the room Sir? LOL
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    IMO, it's a sliding scale. My local club is pretty low mileage one-way only LDs. Anything better than that is a 'win' in my situation. If you live in say Detroit, then anything less than FS is probably a 'fail.'
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I freakquent Detroit clubs where extras are available, but I also enjoy non-extra full contact dances with hot strippers. If the girl is a 9 or 10, I get a lot of fun out of sucking her tits and playing with her ass and pussy. I much prefer OTC for FS. Probably because I'm older, I no longer get "blue balls." I can be stimulated for a long time without ejaculating and not experience any pain.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I never started out looking for extras. They just sort of found me, I guess. And once I got a taste for what the dancers were offering, I was hooked. There are rare times when I go and just relax and enjoy the show and maybe an R-rated dance or two. But as long as the dancers insist on showing me a REALLY good time, who am I to question them?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I think your cock should decide how your money is spent.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Testosterone level is another factor.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Damn it! Alucard made me laugh again...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I think your cock should decide how your money is spent" NOT a GOOD idea to think & decide with that "Head"! LMAO
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    The only purpose of a lap dance is an audition...for both of you as to whether there is any next step.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion