tuscl

Prepaying Dances

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Sunday, November 25, 2012 1:26 PM
Suppose there were a club that, at the door, required you to prepay a few dances. You could look through a binder with 2-3 pictures of each dancer (in a bikini) on that shift. If, when you left the club, the dancer(s) you picked for your dances never gave them to you, you'd get your money back. If you'd never gotten a dance from a particular dancer before, you could get your money back if you stopped the (first) dance within one minute of starting. (The dancers could find out how many times a customer had stopped the first dance.) Repeat customers could prepay (by dancer name only, no pictures) and get refunds via a club wet site, to avoid waiting in line. The idea is that this would result in much higher job satisfaction for the dancers, especially the shyer ones. Which would lead to hotter dancers.

45 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    Too many rules lol
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Not sure I see an advantage. Shy dancers learn to not be shy in the club. It would interfere with getting more dances if you really like a girl -- standard method I just ask for more. Might also make it more awkward to cut dances short if you don't like a girl. I don't have problems telling girls I don't want a dance (though I often say "maybe later" until I've scoped the place out -- or I'm 100% sure I won't want a dance) but I could get ugly to effectively say "when I looked at you I wanted 4 dances, but now that you're in the room I only want one..." Speaking of things that will make you think "I wanted more dances when I saw you but now I don't", have any of you had a girl ask if she can keep her panties on 'cos it is that time of the month? On the one hand it is "we'll thanks for not showing me the tampon string or, worse yet, bleeding on me..." But on the other hand it is "why don't I see you next week...or never" (the latter if she isn't that hot, of course).
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Too complicated. I wouldn't patronize a SC like that.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Jeez. It ain't rocket science.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I'd never do shit like that! It's a strip club,keep it simple please.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I agree, way too much work to figure things out and you could go from girls ripping you off to the club ripping you off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Yeah – you are going into the weeds man :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    When you pay your (larger) cover charge, you get a receipt that is a coupon that will cover some dances. It can be with specific dancers, or not, your option. How is this complicated? You can get a better idea who you'll see before you go in. The dancer(s) you like have more motivation to come around to you. I've often gone to a club and wish I hadn't gone in because nobody I like is working. There have been some dancers who ignored me for several visits, then finally gave me a chance and saw they could bank with me. Yeah, stupid them, but that's how it is, plastic surgeons don't throw in a free brain implant.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    48 that's why I want the one-minute rule. Which is really a separate thing, doesn't have to go with prepaying.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Sirens has a free dance with paid admission ($12)but the dancer expects a tip.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I forgot to mention the free dance promotion is only until 6pm (they open at 11am)
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    One bad thing about this is that the club has to keep a lot of info about you. So if LE supoenas the club, they find out exactly how well-ground your dick is.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    as a dancer i'd rather not be committed to doing dances for someone when i haven't even laid eyes on them yet.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    ilbbaicnl - Maybe your model might work at larger clubs, but I guess my next question would be how would you determine if the dance was stopped within a minute? You could think it was less than a minute, the dancer could say its more than a minute. How do you settle that dispute?
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    #1 - Which is more fun: Meeting a dancer up close in person and telling her directly if you want a dance, or seeing her pics in a binder and dealing with some door person? #2 - Take away the socializing that occurs because dancers circulate trying to sell dances, and how dull would the main room become? #3 - Shyer dancers don't give better dances. Why make it easier for them?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “ … Sirens has a free dance with paid admission ($12)but the dancer expects a tip …” can one really get anything free from a dancer :)
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    @Carolynne I'm curious why you'd want to "lay an eye" on the guy first?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ^^^ to use a word liberals hate - "Profiling"
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    ilb! If it ain't broke don't fix it.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Even if a dancer is shy she'll still get plenty of business if she's hot.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    @carol you're not committed, he just gets his money back and can't ask for you again. @umiss you're only required to prepay, it's optional to specify with which dancer(s). Me personally, I get enough of that kind of socializing when I buy a car. All I want from a dancer is to be ok with my hands being anywhere but above her neck or under her thong. Shy is not an issue for me.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    Hey, if there's a big enough market for antisocial, one-way fondlers out there, you may have a winning concept after all.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    That type of "service" would not appeal to me. Far too much of the decision of whether or not to get dances from a particular girl is wrapped up in talking to her beforehand. I seldom pick dancers on looks alone, and on the occasions I've done so, I've nearly always regretted it. Institutionalizing a sub-par (for me) system would result in me no going to that club.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    It doesn't make me anti-sex because I'd rather have sex with my avitar than carolynne's. And it doesn't make me anti-social if I prefer to socialize people who actually want to socialize with me, and don't just want my money. And as I tried to make clear, what I'm suggesting doesn't stop anyone who wants free ass-kissing as foreplay to their lapper. Does that somehow make me a bad guy because I'd rather be the fondler than the fondled?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I would avoid that club
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Dude, if you didn't want people's opinions, you should have kept your idea to yourself.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    If someone doesn't want my opinion of their opinion of my idea, they should keep their opinion of my idea to themself.
  • latinalover69
    12 years ago
    Never ever ever ever prepay a dancer for dances. That money is dead and gone and soon as it is forked over. And you'll never get the dances you are owed plus the girl will think you are an easy mark.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    No matter what system is in place, there will always be plenty of idiots around to fuck it up. And the more complicated the system, the more idiots it's bound to attract.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    If every SC did that, I'd save a lot of money, 'cause I'd never enter a club again.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I think most of the regular posters here probably would not patronage a club that used this system unless ITC extras were readily available and reasonably priced. But the system might work in certain clubs that have larger groups and non-regular populations (i.e. many larger vegas clubs).
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    The reason the current stripclub model works is because it is in part a social experience. Two people meet, feel each other out (not literally you perv), and decide if the relationship should continue as business or pleasure or both. That's what makes it so enjoyable.
  • Roman71
    12 years ago
    too impersonal would rather get to know the lady personally before asking for a dance
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    My experience has been that about 80% of strippers have an SO, but prefer to lie and say "I'm alone, relationships are too hard when you're a dancer". So they mostly have to make up shit because their real life naturally mostly involves their SO. It might be fun if they didn't think I was too dumb to be in on the game, and they made up crazy, interesting stuff. Like, I don't know, they're in the CIA or something. But no such luck so far.
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    I knew Mitt Romney would find a good use for his binders of full if women!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @pabloantonio: "Two people meet, feel each other out (not literally you perv)," WRT the "not literally" part, speak for yourself, dude. :)
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Too many rules. I wouldn't work for that club
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    It is overly complicated and expects you to be able to judge too much from just a picture. The full-refund less than a minute rule is in particular complicated to enforce. And there will be jerks who will be demanding 30 second samples from every girl in the place, creating a lot of ill will.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Although the correlation coefficient certainly is not 1, I do think the best looking ones also tend to have the best personalities and be the most up for "fun" anyways, so it's generally win-win-win.
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a poor idea. Men need to choose based on pictures in a binder without the interaction beforehand. The dancers may be discouraged from being selected based on initial first looks. Now, if the idea was to let patrons pre-load a debit card with $ (sans fees) which comes with a user specified PIN which can then be used to pay for dances, tips, drinks, etc I'd be all for that...granted the dancer will want to be assured she's not selling 5 dances to a guy who can only afford to pay for 1 (tho not much different using cash if you don't have to pre pay for all dances upfront) but it would eliminate some concern I have bringing significant cash to the club. Then I can still pay and tip cash for dances and bring singles to sit by the stage (or ask that $x many dollars be removed from my card for $1s)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Someone spot me $100 I would like to prebuy lap dances for next week
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    cash is king. A dancer told me there was a club that offered a small dance-book at the door. Pre-pay for 10 dances. But something like half price. Maybe $100. You could only buy 1 dance per dancer using the book ticket - rest of dances pay full price cash. I think this was only an option. Not mandatory. For someone who was new or first time to club - it was club's way of introducing their stars. At half price. I would take this type of option at a new club - in addition to spending cash. Kinda would force me to seek out 10 dancers ! One time at my local club a dancer Chloe insisted I get dances from her friend Layla. I wasn't too keen - since Chloe was "the" hottie - slim, big boobs, round ass & a smart alec. And Layla - very average, quiet. Chloe kept pestering - ended up getting 8 or 10 dances from Layla. And more in subsequent visits. That good. Just saying - looks aren't everything.
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    Hell, there aren't that many rules in a MARRIAGE. I'm sure not going to patronize a SC that ran that way.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    There are already a lot of rules. And they're different is different states, different clubs, even different dancers have their do's and don'ts. I'm just not seeing that issue.
  • WhatsMyNameAgain
    12 years ago
    Ibbaicnl, I don't know if I would technically want to do that. There is one dancer that I never got a lapdance from, that makes me want to go back to a particular club because I felt relaxed around her. That just would not have happened if I bought tickets and used them based on what I saw in a book. It is because she spent a few minutes talking and was really cool about it that she made the impression she did. Not exactly my type, the one that I would have wanted to buy the tickets for if I saw a binder of pics of the dancers. What I will say is that I like the idea of a shy stripper. Kinda cute, and I would love to go to a place and have the shy one pointed out. I think I would be her ideal customer instead of some of the guys that probably annoy everyone. I would actually like the shyness of it all, well, appreciate it more then some that might feel they are not getting the wild one they were hoping she was.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion