tuscl

Topless Barber Shops

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Thursday, May 6, 2010 6:04 PM
I have been hearing there are barber shops where female hairstylists are topless while giving you a haircut. Can anyone verify this? I heard there was one in Denver but it is now closed down. Also heard by work of mouth this may be practiced in Las Vegas or Houston. Giving a stripper scissors and a razor will equal a shitty haircut, yet legitimate hairstylists would probably not be interested in being topless. Then again, the recession makes people do crazy shit for money.

16 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    *word of mouth
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Phoenix used to have lingerie stylists. They were not that attractive, and the haircut was average.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Might be a good place to get your balls shaved.
  • Roscoe5500
    14 years ago
    Las Vegas at one time had a shop with the stylists in lingerie. The haircut was average, the stylist said the health department kept them from being topless, which actually made sense. IIRC the price was about $40 with tip. I tried it once just to say I had, I never went back a second time.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    ouch, steve229
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Get your hair cut at a trendy, high-end salon, where there are plenty of hot young women working as stylists, colorists, makeup artists and assistants. The industry attracts people who love fast cash and partying. Sound familiar? 'Nuff said. (Every trendy salon probably has at least one stripper, just as every SC has at least one budding cosmetologist.)
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I once tried out a "guy" salon that had young cute women as stylists, with beer & Penthouse on hand, and ESPN on all the TV's (unfortunately, the girls weren't topless). It was definitely a different environment than I'm used to. They also weren't used to women with long hair coming in, so they didn't know what to charge me for a trim - so we settled on $40. The haircut was just average, and I haven't gone back. It might be worth another visit just for the atmosphere alone.
  • zipman68
    14 years ago
    There was a place that advertised topless haircuts when I was in New Mexico (more than a decade ago). Never actually saw the hairdresser when I was there
  • cdnartist
    14 years ago
    there is a place in belleville ontario canada - I will check it out and post when I get the opportunity
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I heard there was one in Denver but it is now closed down." In all the years that I was in Denver, I never heard of a place like that. However, there is a place to get your hair cut from at least partially-nude women in Montreal at Salon Adorable Sexy at 1959 Rue Jean-Talon East (near Rue Chabot), which is just East of Avenue Papineau & the Fabre Metro station.
  • Jetblack
    7 years ago
    I actually knew an independent woman who cut hair topless in ATL. She was a little older but I'd stop by whenever I was in town. She could cut fairly well.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My g/f did topless haircuts. Bottomless too for the right tip! LOL
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I get topless haircuts all the time I just shave my head.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Those "men's" haircut joints are jokes. I've never seen a really attractive girl working in one, ans the cuts are average at best. I feel like a bigger PL walking into one of them than I do into any SC. You can get a better haircut from a prettier girl at any of the other national family chains.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    While the TUSCLer's are in Vegas, they should partake. :)
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I'm betting the chances of getting an attractive women with nice tits, competent enough to cut hair well, are very slim. Something would have to give....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion