tuscl

Expensive/7up/high mileage vs. cheap/low mileage

Lets say there were two strip clubs in town. One was high mileage with 7up models working there for $35/song. Second club was $10-15 lap dances but low mileage and just normal looking women at best.
Which one would be your favorite? assuming drink prices were similar and driving distance was similar.

20 comments

• zipman68
    14 years ago
    Great one, but this one is easy for me -- high mileage with 7up for $35/song. Hell, for high mileage and 7up I'd drive longer distances than for a place with low mileage/normal looking girls.

What do folks think about 7ups/low mileage vs normal looking/high mileage? I would probably go higher mileage, since there are often above average babes at most pages. But I might have to go with eye candy if there were no hotties at all.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    All about the mileage. Spring for the $35.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Hotter babes with some mileage are worth the price.
  • mjx01
    14 years ago
    High mileage and hot (7+) dancers is hard to find (at least where I've been) so yeh it is worth the higher cost.

7ups/low mileage vs normal looking/high mileage will depend on cost. If they are the same price then they are about the same apeal but leaning toward milage. If we are assuming they are the same distance away, then take turns. Enjoy both the 7up world and the high milage world.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    If you want quality you have to fay for it. The low mileage club would never get my business.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I would have to go with the expensive/7Up/High mileage option. It's all about the mileage. And if the the 7Up's were at the low mileage place and the ordinary ladies were at the high mileage place, I'd go with the ordinary ladies at the high mileage place.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    In case you guys were wondering specific club names... I went out to Cheeks in Dayton, OH Friday night. It is ranked #9 on the tuscl top 100. It was a 90 min drive. The lap dances were done in a couch room area with little privacy. I could look around and see others getting lap dances and it was all low mileage. The prices were cheap though 2fer1s anytime for $25. Just not sure if I should make return trips in hopes I can get the mileage to increase or if I should just stick to some of the regular columbus clubs that are more expensive but at least I know I can get some good mileage with my favorites.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Variation on a theme...

Have you noticed a lot of the really hot looking girls refusing to work on a club's discount day (e.g., 2-4-1 Tuesday, "Hump Day" Wednesday, etc.) as they apparently consider it beneath them to lower their prices?

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

Cheeks used to be a favorite stop when I was in the Dayton area. Sounds like it has changed little. Not up to the clubs at home, but still the best in the Dayton area.
  • Raincoat
    14 years ago
    I used to have that dilemma in Mpls/St.Paul. I would go to Jack of Diamonds first where I could watch hot nude chicks on stage and drink beer, then I would drive 10 miles south Coates, MN where mediocre looking chicks would give full-grind lap dances.
  • Ironcat
    14 years ago
    I have been spoiled by my favorite, hometown club, so the low mileage, even with 9's and 10's wouldn't do it for me. I even find it hard to make the transition from one club that allows two-way contact to a club that only allows one-way contact. It just defeats the purpose of going to a club.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    samsung, for purposes of this example what is "high mileage"?
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I don't spend a large percentage of my budget on dances as most goes for pussy itc or otc. I would prefer the $10 dances and working on the gal to c if she does otc. I consider money spent on dances as "exploration" cost or indirect project expense vs direct expense which is for pussy.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    rickdugan, I guess "high mileage" means something different for every one. I consider HJ as high mileage...although some people will call that low mileage. FS is "very high" mileage.

But relatively speaking, if two strip clubs are in town and one is higher mileage but much more expensive than the low mileage cheap place where would you prefer to go? Player11 does make a good point about a place with $10 dances is a cheaper place to look for OTC whores.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Thanks samsung. If the place is very high or almost very high (say BJ) with hot women then the answer, for me at least, is a no-brainer.

If high mileage means a little stick shifting or rub through the pants, then the analysis changes. I agree with player that the mid-level club is usually the better hunting ground for OTC, so if no ITC finish in either place anyway then I end up at the cheaper joint.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Low mileage = no money from me

So, I'd pay the premium for the high mileage (defining high mileage as FS, in my lexicon)
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    i want the really good looking girls. high milage with average or worse does nothing for me...waste of my money.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    It's all about the mileage. If all we wanted to do was look, we can buy a magazine.
  • Couldn't choose. If I saved up enough cash, I'd say the higher-priced one. If I'm broke, the lower-priced one.

Now, to turn this hypothetical on its head: Switch the looks of the dancers -- now where would you go?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    ironcat: I have the same issue. Hard to justify choosing the low mileage club over the high mileage one, especially with the cover charge factored in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion