Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsHong Kong Gentlemen's Club

Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club

Calle Coahuila 2009 Zona Nte., Tijuana, B.C. Mexico

View club page

Discussions

Post

My friend went yesterday, early afternoon, claims...

He said he walked in with coworker who has been there before. Two "smokeshows" approached him. $260 for both FS was quoted, he went with them. is that going rate on a Friday 2 pm? He does tell…

Meshuggah3 days ago 187 3

Non-Extras Visit - Recommendations

I'll be in SD in a few months. I am thinking about crossing the border to check this out out just to experience it. Thing is, I love a good grind, some stick shifting, but typically not a full menu…

BigAppyContributor1 wk ago 309 4

1st floor vs VIP couches and girls

Planing my first visit after two weeks, with VIP card 1- Not interested in buying a bucket, can I just sit on a couch in the first floor or VIP area and just order my drink and ask the waiter…

Markfun4 wks ago 450 4

Why to ask the waiter to chose a girl for you?

I read in many reviews that a guy sit on a couch and ask the waiter to bring him a girl! Obviously he will bring his friend for tip or unwanted girl, why you guys just chose a girl and…

Markfun1 mo ago 476 5

I’m into Femdom and foot fetish, is it something I can get at HK?

I like to be dominated by the girl and under the power of strong girl who dominates me and take the lead in the bed with strong energy, are there such type of girls in the HK, how to ask…

Markfun1 mo ago 268 5

First time at HK

I'm planning my first trip to Hong Kong at the end of this month and am excited to explore the local scene. I've spent a good amount of time reading through the forums, reviews, and tips here on TUSCL to…

Dancerreview018 mos ago 318 10

Daily Budget

Hey Guys - I am trying to work out how much money to bring with me to HK, as I don't want to withdraw or use my credit card. (what happens in TJ, stays in TJ!) What would you say is an…

NWorthContributor1 mo ago 501 4

What do the girl look like

Anywhere I can see a roster or get an idea of what the girls look like? I saw a post on reddit saying there's a telegram or something. I'm looking to meet a girl that has the body of Ambernyy…

calilove20214 mos ago 714 11

Arriba vs VIP room

Trying to understand why some TUSCL ers love to take HK dancers to the VIP room at a fee of $110+mesero tip + dancer tip vs your room(if you have one) or the short term rooms available. What are the advantages…

chimera422Veteran Reviewer2 mos ago 673 4

First trip to TJ

Hello I will be down there July 26-28 at hotel cascadas If anyone here is open to hanging out thatd be cool. Ill be by myself and although its my first time I am a dual citizen and speak fluent

tweak092 mos ago 336

Food Safety at Azul

I know I’m opening myself up to a bit of mocking here but here it goes anyways: Im going to TJ for the first time in 3 weeks and , aside from plenty of chinese food at Hong Kong, I am…

NWorthContributor7 mos ago 115 10

Roster

Anywhere I can see a roster or get an idea of what the girls look like? I saw a post on reddit saying there's a telegram or something. I'm looking to meet a girl that has the body of Ambernyy…

calilove20214 mos ago 194 2

What do the girl look like

Anywhere I can see a roster or get an idea of what the girls look like? I saw a post on reddit saying there's a telegram or something. I'm looking to meet a girl that has the body of Ambernyy…

calilove20214 mos ago 213 1

Going in the Daytime Solo

I plan on going in the daytime alone and kind of worried about safety. I plan on crossing by foot and I hear the shuttle is the safest way to go. I'm hispanic and won't stand out much which is…

calilove20214 mos ago 164 15

World Cup in TJ

Planning to cross over to TJ during the World Cup season - any idea if the scene is going to be wilder and more crowded or less safe given the flood of tourists during this period?

Mannypaq225 mos ago 49 4

DATY

Wondering how many people are eating the devils lasagna as one reviewer put it in Tj? I love DATY but still kinda worried about STI’s. I know some say Tj is pry safer than US clubs but still…

Assegai12Contributor4 mos ago 158 10

Some thoughts about visiting Zona Norte, and hong kong

I never tip Security for searching me or my stuff. If I did that even at one dollar per search, I’d be down one hell of a lot of money for the 12 years. I’ve been going to Hong Kong.…

JascoiVeteran Reviewer5 mos ago 117

Rizo de Oro, pros and cons

I’ve read a number of posts about the pros and cons of staying at Rizo. I’ve only ever stayed in Cascadas and was thinking of changing it up this time. The cons I’ve seen mostly revolve around HK chicas’ reluctance to…

Baseball190675 mos ago 80 2

Will be on my way soon

Does anyone want to hit up TJ with me? Will be in SD 9/9 & 9/10. Never been to TJ

Scooter16Contributor1 yr ago 40 9

Safety

I see things about social media lately saying us citizens aren’t safe in Tijuana is that just bs or is really not safe to visit. Wanted to just go to HK and that’s it. If it’s still safe please share

Jackswagger2411 mos ago 190 16

Next Week- Anything Changed?

Haven’t been in over a year and a half. Planning to make a spec ops mission next Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday, and out early Thursday. Staying at Cascadas. Anything changed over the past year+ I need to be aware of? I…

Heckler11 mos ago 44 2

Ethnicity Makeup

Is it strictly Mexicans or are there are other ethnicities or Americans mixed in

Jackswagger2411 mos ago 191 6

Visiting in the morning?

Newbie here, I’ve never been and don’t really ever have an opportunity to go in the evening however a window opened up to visit HK but it would have to be sometime between 8am-2pm. Is it even worth visiting and…

busterlugz1 yr ago 81 3

Making out

Are HK girls typically down for this kind of stuff?

Jackswagger241 yr ago 192 7

Will be there next week Thursday 7/31

First timer. HMU if you’ll be there too!

mmoiph1 yr ago 28 3
Advertisement