tuscl

Christmas mongering

Has anyone been during or right before the holidays? I can’t go often but i am thinking about either going this weekend or just waiting until after new years.
My main concern is that all the really pretty girls will have gone home for the holidays already.

7 comments

• RonJax2
    9 months ago
    I was there last December around this time of year. The talent was great. Lots of chicas looking to make some bread prior to the holidays, I think I funded one chica's trip home to see her parents, she bought a flight on her phone right after we had a long session, lol.

Go, and spread some holiday cheer to las chicas!
  • Jascoi
    9 months ago
    it's okay before Christmas but afterwards it's weak in comparison. My last visit was like 2 weeks ago and I'm not planning on coming back until February or March at the earliest. at the meantime, I'll be in southeast Asia for a month.
  • Cole36
    9 months ago
    Sweet! Thank you gentleman. Very much looking forward to the weekend.
    Southeast Asia sounds awesome jascoi. I was in the Philippines in 2015 and woman were basically paying me to fck them (e.g. breakfast dinner drinks) good times
  • CJKent_band
    9 months ago
    @Jascoi

You wrote and I quote:

“I'll be in southeast Asia for a month.”

Remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

Good Times, Good Times.

:D
  • Cole36
    9 months ago
    Also I noticed there was a lot of complaints in the review section for not enough details. I’ll probably submit my first review for after I go this weekend. Are there any questions or details one might want to know or have me look out for while I’m there?
  • RonJax2
    9 months ago
    @Cole: The most important details I want to know are costs, since they are always changing:

- Asking prices for arribas. Bonus if you have intel on what chicas are charging for 1 hr or 2 hr arribas.
    - Latest details on barfines if you can get them. Last time I was there it was $100 / 2 H, $200 / 3H, $300 / TLN, but that was up substantially from the time before. Has it gotten worse? You should be able to just ask any mesero about this.
    - Cost of VIP rooms, is it still $100 plus a chica tip?

Any tips on avoiding the wine fichas, these seem more and more ubiquitous. And are there any other new scams from the club to avoid?

If you're staying at Cascadas, what's the situation with the construction? Is that shit waking you up in the morning?

I also want to know what the PL to chica ratio is like, and your subjective assessment of the talent level.
  • OPIllini96
    9 months ago
    Cole, I was in TJ for New Year’s Eve a couple of years ago. I can tell you that while there were still plenty of ladies, most of the best ones had returned to their Mexican hometowns for the holidays. So if you were able to go this past weekend, that was better than what NYE would’ve been like for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion