tuscl

Guide for someone new to HK

Planning a trip to San Diego and hoping to spend a night in tijuana just wondering what the experience is like at HK.
I’ve read some other reviews and discussions and settled on getting a room overnight but still curious what the club itself is like when you’re there also how long do you get a girl for if you take her to your room? I’ve seen the price varies from $100 to $150 but how long would that usually buy you?

8 comments

• Jascoi
    2 months ago
    half hour usually. read the reviews, articles, discussions and comments! LOTS OF INFO there.
    and have fun!
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    > just wondering what the experience is like at HK

It's amazing. Prepare yourself for the fact that you won't want to just check this one off your bucket list. You'll want to go back.

> settled on getting a room overnight

Good decision.

> what the club itself is like

I'll put a ton of effort into describing the club, it's areas and how to navigate them in this review: https://tuscl.net/review/413707

> how long do you get a girl for if you take her to your room?
    > I’ve seen the price varies from $100 to $150 but how long would that usually buy you?

The quotes of $100-150 are for half hour sessions. You can negotiate for longer, you might get quotes of $200-300 for hour sessions and $300-400 for 2 hour sessions. Note that the club will assess a bar fine of $110 for every hour over 1 hour.

And there are other ways to hang out with a girl for longer. You can keep buying her fichas and offering propinas. You can take her for a privado, which I believe is like ~$25 for a song. And you could also take her to a VIP room, which costs all-in around $200 per hour including a tip to her.
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    ^ Oh and another good (and pretty cheap) way to spend time with a HK chica is to offer to take her to dinner or lunch at Restaurante Azul, HK's adjoining restaurant. I've found that to be a high value play after a good arriba.

Like @jascoi says, have fun.
  • CJKent_band
    2 months ago
    @Donnie17

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

Others more or less answer your questions so all I can say is:

You should consider this first trip a recon mission to gain information and see how things are, so pack light, just a carry on or backpack should be fine.

In my opinion is best to fly to San Diego and the take the bus to the blue line streetcar station that will take you to the border. Then walk across the border, don’t forget to get the Mexican “visa”, you can get it in the Internet in advance is free if you are visiting for a few days only.

Once in Mexico just walk to the area where there is a FREE Limo service to takes you to Hong Kong, check in the Hotel Cascadas, for which you had made reservations in the Internet with the your VIP Card holder status you will receive discounts on room rates 7 days a week. 80% off every Monday and Tuesday. 20% off all other days.

After “unpacking” in your room, if you are go eat something light at the hotel restaurant Azul, discounted with your VIP card/membership, then go back to your room to rest, sleep well and when you get up around 8:00pm , shower and shave, and get read to walk into the Happiest Place on Earth.

Walk inside the club and look around until you see a girl you like and walk to the girl you like/want and ask her in English, “Hi beautiful; do you speak English?” If she says yes, a little, or not, is up to you to start making it an interesting game to “communicate” that you like her and want to have sex/make love to her.

The only two words you really need to learn is “arriba?” (to the room upstairs) and cuanto? (How much is the cost?)

At the Happiest Place on Earth “Hong Kong”; Technically you are paying for her time; half an hour $100 to $150, for basic Full Service; anything more; anal for example is negotiable and cost more. Since you have your own room you don’t have to pay for the 30 minutes rooms, another $30-40

Then it is the numbers game;
    $100 (cien)
    $90 (noventa)
    $80 (ochenta)
    $70 (setenta)
    $60 (sesenta)
    $50 (cincuenta)
    $40 (cuarenta)
    $30 (treinta)
    $20 (veinte)
    $10 (diez)
    $5 (cinco)
    $2 (dos)
    $1 (1)

If you don’t speak Spanish fluently be prepared for misunderstandings and somethings lost in translation, just ask for someone that speak English to help you, most people would be happy to help, tip accordingly if they are working.

Don’t overthink things, nothing is going to be exactly like you imagined or were told, just be prepared for the worst and hope for the best that way you won’t be surprised

Just relax stay open to the positive experiences so you can have a good enjoyable time at The Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty)

“Get ready for two weeks at the happiest place on Earth: Tijuana!”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5DGaUpaVv…

Just remember to be careful out there, and Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    with the hk $70 3 month vip card... hotel discount is 70% monday and tuesday.
    a few years ago it WAS 80%. no more.

wednesday- sunday 20% off. cash deposit required. reserve room online. no payment required until check in. (which begins at 3pm.)
  • Jihad061
    a month ago
    how do you get the vip card? I cannot find a link on the website. Is it only available at the club? or a the hotel? Any guidance would help. I am heading that way on Tuesday.
  • RonJax2
    a month ago
    ^ You can buy it at the customer service desk, or at reception at the hotel. Just ask any mesero if you can't figure it out.
  • blackmamba266
    a month ago
    is it OK if i jump in and ask a couple more add on questions as someone thinking of visiting also for my very first time. I've looked at the photos of the over night rooms and they look very nice is it safe to stay there over night though? From what Ive usually heard is as long as you don't go looking for trouble, avoid dark alleys, or just being stupid TJ is pretty safe but had to ask if an overnight changes things. And my second question if i just wanted to feel out the vibe and the club are there rooms where its strictly lap dances like a regular club? Thanks guys
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion