hk management…

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
unfortunately it’s changing a little bit in tijuana… especially at hong kong club with the change of attitudes of management and probably the owners… taking away some of the fun and expectations of the experience. raising costs, rule changes and expected fees and more restrictions on frmos… i’m trying not to visit as often as a protest against this change in Hong Kong attitude towards the customer and increasing the burden of fees on the girls and also the meseros…. It really sucks to think I have to reconsider my enthusiasm for this slice of heaven… maybe and hopefully some of the other clubs in the neighborhood will kick their game up!

3 comments

• azfriole
    2 years ago
    Yea, I'm going to try and hang more at Chicago and Adelitas next trip and try my luck with those clubs.
  • Funkycold88
    2 years ago
    There really does suck. I went for my first time last December and had a fun time. I was hoping to go again this November or December but I'm starting to wonder. Just going to keep watching what happens with the guys that do go down there and make a decision when it gets close to that time I guess.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    We need you TJ experts to try out the other hotels and learn how to work them and then let us know how it is done.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion