tuscl

Adelita's "runway models"

islaguy1
Saipan
Tuesday, January 6, 2009 3:55 AM
Just looking for some clarification about the most attractive providers at Adelita's in Tiajuana. Can you meet women like Laura Zuniga Miss Sinalou? She is the model recently arrested with some Mexican gangsters. Her pic is on Yahoo home page under "Popular".

9 comments

• robofan
    15 years ago
    My experiences with Tijuana whore houses which is what the so called "strip clubs" in the TUSCL top 10 really are. There will be a few women who are 6's or 7's and perhaps if your are really lucky one or 2 8's but the vast majority will be 4 and 5's. After a few drinks the 6 and 7's will look really good in comparison to the 4 and 5's. You say why is the dancer ratings so high then. Ask yourself this if you had paid to have sex with a 6 would you admit it on an open board or would you say she was a 9 or 10. I don't care what country your in if your only paying $60 for sex your not going to get a 9 or 10. If you want a woman who looks like Laura Zuniga then you are going to have to have Mexican gangster type money and not $60. You ever hear the expression "You get what you pay for?"
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    robofan, He could always go to Soi Cowboy in Bangkok. You pay the bar fine of about 50 (U.S.) dollars and take the concubine to your hotel for an all nighter. And, most of them are good looking women. The drawback is the cost of getting there but, if you spend some time there, it might be worth it. Yank
  • how
    15 years ago
    I disagree with robofan. First, the Top 10 on TUSCL has actual strip clubs, although the top 2 are reasonably called whorehouses, and extras can be found at some of the others. As for the quality of the Adelita ladies, there can be some stunningly beautiful ones there. If you are particularly attracted to Latinas, you will certainly find some there who excite you.
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    How, I did not say that all the clubs in the top 10 were whore houses just the ones in Tijuana. In fact the Flight Club is my home club and it is definitely a top class strip club with extras. All though with the opening of the Penthouse club in Detroit I predict that the Flight will eventually drop from the top 10 and the Playhouse will take it's place unless LE intervenes. As far as Latina women go I happen to love them. My point was that Tijuana is not the place to find the cream of the crop. I used to live in San Diego so I'm not without experience in this area. I have found much better looking Latina women here in the US as well as Mexico City and Puerto Rico. Sure you can always find a diamond in the rough but it is extremely rare. The OP was looking for a 10 in a $60 Tijuana whore house. I will agree with you and say that there are some hot women to be found there and depending what you like there is lots of fun to be had. Lets face facts though there are no super model types.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I understand, robofan. I agree with you more than I thought I did. A very favorable percentage of latinas are beautiful and desirable. I've been to TJ only a few times, but was impressed at Adelitas, and even at next-door-neighbor The Hong Kong Club.
  • chitownlawyer
    15 years ago
    You can find some really good looking women at Adelita's, but if looks are your main criterion, you should go to Hong Kong. There are also some good looking women to be found across the street at Tropical. A drawback with a lot of the Adelita's women is that they have plastic surgery, esp. boob and ass implants.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Chitown, I have always said that Mexicans do not have bubble buts. I got some flak for it but I know my Shit. Japanese women(orientals) for the most part have small tits if any and I have never seen a shaved one. Nice personalities though. Back to Mexico. I was going to TJ and San Luis Rio Colorado before you were born. Spent a lot more time looking for something descent to fuck than actually getting laid. I found the best looking girls to be in [view link]. Not a border town or tourist trap. Some very high class looking girls waiting for the rich Rancheros. We got looked over but Spanish is a definite must here. Next best are Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarata And Acapulco. If I was going to do it again, I would go to Costa Rica.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I got some flak for it but I know my Shit." No, you really don't, but you *are* a walking definition of ignorance though scat...whatever...
  • JMelbourne27
    15 years ago
    I'm not sure who all's been there, but unlike a lot of the cretins that post here I am someone of discerning taste. Often you will hear someone from here go on and on about how GORGEOUS his latest lay/stripper/ect was, but when I meet her in person/see a pic I barely rate her as a 5... I prefer East Europeans and South American girls, but I will say that Adelitas DOES have some 8s. When you're in the room with them you HAVE to tell them what to do or most of them will get lazy and try to Dictate to you. Do NOT let them do that. You TELL THEM HOW it is going to be, Negotiate as much as possible UP FRONT, and if they deviate, tell them that you paid for the room for an hour and you can just go down and pick out another girl if they don't like it. But say it in a nice way and hold the $$$ in your hand while doing so. But yes, there are some VERY solid 8s at Adelitas and on slow nights you can DOUBLE UP on the 8s!!! Especially if you take a shower together. All boobs and slippery and soapy, OH MY! If you're looking for 10s your best bet is following Shadowcat's advice. He's somewhat of an expert, but there is some REAL talent in these strip clubs and don't believe the hype. Offer a stripper $60 for an hour in a room and she'll usually do it. In fact, most of the Private areas in the strip clubs are WELL WORN from the anything-goes action...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion