tuscl

"jack point" in Tampa?

Monday, December 8, 2008 11:14 PM
I posted a discussion a few days ago and may not have been specific enough. Will only be in town a couple of days. where is a good place, the mons?

9 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    Tanga, is what I've heard on here!
  • 2335vent
    16 years ago
    Tanga closed for about 5 years. Mons has beautiful women but small place all in open. Don't expect any conversation. Ybor Strip still my favorite but fewer 8s and 9s. More like old time clubs. Private booths $10 and they'll sit and talk. Good luck.
  • driver01
    16 years ago
    Me too Clubber...I heard the same thing--lol. Of course, there is always the Pink Pony-- never had anything but a good time there.
  • JC2003
    16 years ago
    Pink Pony isn't the Pink Pony any more. Have you guys even been in Tampa in the past couple years? Tanga and the Pink Pony, sheesh. Mons, 2001, and Ybor Strip are the places in Tampa to go, cgf.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    driver01, Seems some have missed the point, or maybe didn't see the very first post on this subject. Oh well, still fun!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    So, why not LOOK IT UP IN THE REVIEWS? We're really loath to give out specifics. There are a a LOT of opportunities for mongering in Tampa, but the local atmosphere comes and goes (as in any city) so you'll have to learn to find the info by digging, and to get a feel for the pulse of the current situation, and to generally work your way through all the potential pitfalls on your own. In my time in Tampa, there were two or three clubs I could always rely on for extras-service within the club. And there were about fifteen different "modeling" locations that were definitely reliable. But I haven't been there for over five years so my info is useless to you. Funny thing is, I probably know more about it than you do because I've BOTHERED to get on the 'net and read up about it.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "We're really loath to give out specifics." Speak for yourself. Most of the characters here are having fun at your expense curiousgeorge...too bad...wish I could help you out...sorry...
  • curiousgeorgefun
    16 years ago
    new to board, and love the idea that free speach is what it is... to Book Guy: Ive been bothering, and found stuff, thanks- and you have a great pic to MisterGuy: If i worried about what others said i wouldn't have asked and probably would have rolled the dice with the first club i went to... and wasted $, as it is, i received several good ideas to start. Thanks to everyone who contributed to 'the search', will post a review in a few weeks :)
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Curious: did I sound cantankerous? I hope not. I didn't mean "Hey you jerk, you should shut up and just read reviews." Rather, I meant, "Hey man, we'd love to help, and we're sympathetic, but we're worried that you're (A) LEO or (B) not doing due diligence." Mister Guy: Yeah, the initial comments about Tanga were (if I read them correctly) intended as ironic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion