tuscl

What do you talk about with strippers?

SammyGold
New York
I go to the clubs strictly to relax and for the dances and, well, for the fantasy. I have no illusions about why I'm there or what to expect. I'm not looking for (many) extras and there's no way I'll likely ever drop more than a couple hundred in an evening, if that.

I don't go often enough to probably ever have an ATF. I don't want to talk about my work since I'm usually there to unwind afterward and forget work for awhile. I don't want to talk about my family - though I've never tried, so who knows, maybe it would be nice. (I'm married with young kids and my wife knows about my occasional hobby - but I still take off my ring in the clubs just because I find it personally distracting).

I sometimes try to turn the conversation to the girls but the results are usually typical - and ruin the fantasy. Most often I end up self-editing trying to find a topic other than the typical work/weather/family crap that first comes to mind.

I guess my issue goes beyond the clubs since I've never been much of a talker anyway. But sitting with a gorgeous woman and having a nice conversation (before a hot dance) sounds appealing. I just need to figure out what that means.

Thoughts?

19 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    I'm a news junkie and prolific reader. I've heard people say they don't watch the news because "it's depressing" but I've also overheard those people have absolutely inane conversations with others.

I've found that most strippers are intelligent. It's rare for me not to have something to talk to them about.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Pick any topic. Unlike this discussion board, where I try to keep it focused on strippers/clubs, I have/do talk about everything under the sun. At my favorite club it is just like one big happy family. Even black sheep. I do avoid the subject of drug use because I know that many of them are users but if they bring it up, I'll talk about it. They know that I am divorced, who I work for, where I live, how many kids and grand kids I have, that McBain will be the next president, etc. In return I get: I had an abortion last Friday, my husband is going to helicopter school,the dick head (boyfriend) is in jail, and any thing else that you can think of.

Why take off the ring? They don't and they don't care whether you are married or not.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I sometimes put ON the ring. I'm not married but I do own a few plain rings. If I stick one on my left ring finger I get a different sort of attention. People say this is a good trick for trying to get picked up in a (civilian, non-strip) bar, but it hasn't ever succeeded for me. Maybe I don't know how to work it.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Most times I try NOT to talk with them, and hope they will just go away. However, if I see one I like, most ANY topic is fine with me. Although, I don't care at all for the "me" topic from her.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    McBain?? Are you really that stupid that you don't know what the last name of the GOP's nominee is by now???
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Movies, TV, the club manager, hair and costumes and, of course, drunk driving problems.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    With some dancers, I feel like I can talk about anything. I feel like I can bring up drugs because I work for a pharmaceutical company, which makes me a "drug dealer". I've even told them you can get cocaine and methamphetamine there and then they ask me to get them some, which is crazy, because I am not about to risk my own termination, since everything there is on camera. Some of them have interesting topics they can go off on forever, like the favorite who can talk about archeology. Another favorite likes to talk about her business and how she can't stand the kiddies who are there to get their picture taken and how they cry all the time (away from the club, she's a photographer). Then again, some things can set them off. One of my favorites mentions how she can't stand the fact that her club hired an aging grandma for a dancer (the one I mentioned in the older dancer thread), and it annoys her to no end and all I tell her is you don't have to dance here. She always says that there is no where else to dance, never mind that she has danced in Las Vegas already. She has the choice of working either in Las Vegas, or the armpit of Iowa (or the cornhole, as it were, since they have a microwave popcorn processing plant across town from the club), and she chooses the armpit. She's one of my favorites, but once in a while, she can just be annoying for no real reason. It's not like she and grandma are competing for the same customers.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I enjoy conversation with people who are very different from me, I find I can sometimes something, and I enjoy trying to find out what makes them tick. I try never to pick the topic with a dancer, because then I'll end up doing all the talking. When I meet a new dancer who interests me appearance-wise, I ask her a bunch of very broad open-ended questions to try to get her to talk about things that interest her, and that usually will get someone to open up. That's when I find out whether or not I want to spend time with her. If she's an air-head she's one quick LD and gone (or I am); if she has some interesting things to say, I spend the rest of my time with her.
  • BaddJack
    16 years ago
    I have never lacked for conversation with interested girls. I ask them about themselves and they usually drive the conversation. If she gets inane or bitchy, ask a question to steer the chat in another direction. The more you put into it, the more you will get out of it.
  • Chief69
    16 years ago
    MisterGuy, just to clarify Shadowcat's 'McBain will be the next president comment'. McBain is a character on the Simpsons and he is "running" for president. See below for the video clip of that

http://www.thedailytube.com/video/9612/m…
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    More like McSame...
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    MisterGuy:

"Are you really that stupid that you don't know..."

Well talk about about the pot calling the kettle black:

The fact is that John McCain is NOT the GOP's nominee. Not at this time. The press usually refers to him as the PRESUMPTIVE nominee. He won't be the nominee until after the GOP convention.

So --- insulting people with words like "stupid" is really a two-edged sword. If I were you I would get my act together and concentrate more on the topic and less on the joys of insulting other people. (But hey, that's just me. Maybe I'm just stupid. I can live with that. There's this old saying my daddy taught me -- stupid people have more fun cuz they don't know what the hell is going on.)
  • nj_pete
    16 years ago
    Things I talk about with strippers:

1. School , if they are students.
    2. The price of gas!
    3. Since most of the tiem, I'm traveling on business while on my club excursions, talk abt this club and how its differnt from other clubs.
    4. Sometimes business (my emplyoment and what I do) but I don't dwell on that subject.
    5. I stay away from politics/religion.
    6. Whatver the girl brings up.
    Find it diffciult to carry on a conversation if the music is loud and especially if the girls has a heavy accent.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I really like it when we get to the point, in customer-to-stripper interaction, that we can talk about "meaningful bonding" things. Like, her experiences going to the beach with her high school friends, and how some people are like you and some are not, and how you never know ... blah blah ... high-schooly stuff about human nature and "connection" and the meaning of life. I guess I just want them to be "close friends" (with hot bodies) ...
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Had I not already given out the semantic award of the month already arbeeguy (yea, it's early too)...you would win it. News flash...the race for the GOP nmination has been over for months now. Was your daddy stupid too? Now buzz off...
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    If I feel like, I'll talk about anything under the sun if she's interested in it. It could be something crazy that happened to me, a funny video I saw on youtube if she's using youtube as well, if she's bisexual, I might let her tell me about some of the other dancers. I heard someone tell me that I can be a smooth talker and I do have a lot of interesting or weird stories I could talk about. I have to be comfortable with a dancer before I spend alot of time just talking to her. One dancer one time set aside her whole evening in the strip club just to talk to me. I was a bit surprised she did that because I thought she was there to work instead of just talking to me for 3 or 4 hours. She said she just had to get one $10 table dance every hour to stop the manager from being on her case so we did that. I've spent time talking about some crazy dreams I've had because it can be like talking about a movie I saw. My dreams have gone lucid at times while at other times, they may involve aliens or alien worlds, time travel, intelligent AI, hackers and government conspiracies, or just weird things that have happened to me. I find I usually start talking a lot more as I drink more. Strange coincidence isn't it?
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I have found many dancers to be interested or at least act interested in many of the strange dreams I've had. Maybe they don't hear too many stories of guys having superpowers in their dreams or waking up on an alien planet or having conversations with an intelligent conscious AI residing in the future but communicating telepathically with me while half asleep in the present time.

However sometimes you start talking to a dancer and want to talk about something (like say computers for instance). She suddenly says "I hate computers!" You stop talking. Dead silence. Unless she wants to talk about something, it can be quiet. hmmm, I think I used to talk more to dancers when I didn't have anyone in the local area I talked to everyday. I don't talk much to dancers anymore lately.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    What do I talk to strippers about?

How they can make some money fucking or sucking me OTC for money.
  • robofan
    16 years ago
    As with all women mostly I listen and they talk about whatever is on their minds at the moment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion