tuscl

3pm-7pm in a strip club

Say the strip club opens at 3 or 4pm. (it'll close 2am)Sort of a dayshift I guess but not really. Has anybody had anything worth a damn to speak of until like maybe as far as 7:30pm. Should you even bother? I'm just asking. Or is it just gonna be "yeah we're waiting on the girls to come in" (they'll be there at like 10)

21 comments

• Muddy
    4 months ago
    I feel like it's just set up to buy drinks and wait for 4 hours while staring into space.
  • Muddy
    4 months ago
    BTW if the strip club opens at 11 or 12 disregard, I mean in that case at least there is supposed to be a dayshift lineup. It would be reasonable to expect they would still be there during these hours.
  • stripperlover777
    4 months ago
    🌌 🌌 🌌 Mi Times Usually Started @ 5:00p.m. Or So & Stayed Till' About 12:00a.m - 2:00a.m.
    I Didn't Notice Any Fluctuation In The Talk, Dancer Quality Or Performances.
    👽 🪐 🪐 🪐
  • Book Guy
    4 months ago
    @Muddy "I feel like it's just set up to buy drinks and wait for 4 hours while staring into space." Absolutely. My local club has long stints in which one or two girls work, the DJ tries to string the customers along, he somehow always makes it seem like someone is just about to be on stage right away. It surprises me how few dancers they can get to reliably work -- I would have expected that in this economy there'd be a lot more untalented untrained young women trying to get cash through low-skill low-entry occupations, but I haven't seen an increase in the stable of women dancing at any of my local clubs. The selection is poor, more poor than I ever remember, though with a few ups and downs, and it has been generally declining since about 2005 or so.
  • stainglass
    4 months ago
    First mistake you are making: Asking and not doing.

If you think nobody spends money on dancers, would you even consider why the dancers come there at the same time?

Do your analysis, read up, and you would figure out it is great option, and sometimes not. Same way, at night, some places are great, some are not...
    monday evening through wednesday nights are typically slow as well

Change it up, do go there at different times, you will figure out there is going to be a vast difference, both successful and failures.

nobody is like you and you are not like anybody else as well - the one great girl might hit it off for one person - review from that one person would be spectacular - while others do not share the same reviews....

Mostly, clusters fall like a bell curve - be in the good side, if you are having very limited timeline. Otherwise - experiment - innovate - u would do great.

good luck
    sg
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    My strip club general rule is 5:30-8:00 avoid. You might score a gem, but most likely you will wonder why you are there. Dayshifts change at 6:30 here, so general rule applies.
  • WiseToo
    4 months ago
    Clubs that open at 3 - 4 PM are for the benefit of whales who use the earlier hours for scheduling time with their favorites before they get to the diner for the early bird special. They arrive, get serviced, set up their next appointment and leave. They are not interested in drinking and being at the club when it is crowded.

And a dancer even said I couldn't get a dance because she had a customer arriving shortly and didn't want to keep him waiting. At least that has been my experience.
  • twentyfive
    4 months ago
    ^ actually the whales with money, go to avoid sloppy seconds, most don’t care for the early bird, they prefer their country club dining room.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 months ago
    Even clubs with a day shift have a late afternoon / early evening shift change that is often a dead zone.
  • Puddy Tat
    4 months ago
    6-8 in Providence is a great time to leave the club, head to Federal Hill for some kickass Italian, then come back for the night shift.
  • Dolfan
    4 months ago
    I find the clubs that open at 3-4 in the afternoon and close at 2 rarely have much of a day shift compared to the ones that open earlier, close later, or both.

That said, it only takes one girl to make a great visit. I've had plenty of good visits to strip clubs when there was literally 1 girl I found attractive.
  • rickthelion
    4 months ago
    Stripper loving ape, has anybody every told you you write like a frickin’ tween? You capitalize every word and you overuse the weird alien emoji. If you’re going to use emojis stick with the classics like 🍆 🍑 💦 🌭 and 🌮. But don’t use ‘em when addressing males unless you’re gay or bi or some shit like that.

Actually, on second thought, send messages with some of those emojis to Skifredo just for the shits and giggles. Hell, include the 👽 🪐 and 🛸 too. It’ll freak him out.

Now, where the fuck did l leave my drivin’ 🥃? ROAR!!!
  • ancientlurker
    4 months ago
    Yeah, "it depends". One local opens at 2pm and there actually are dancers there, though there isn't always one on stage, and when there is, quality is iffy. Lots of hanging out with regulars. Two others open at 7pm and 8pm but there will definitely not be any dancing until 10pm - you might find a few drinking. I have had good experiences and strikeouts at that first club. The good experiences have started with seeing a dancer post her hours on Instagram, letting myself get pulled in, and deciding to see her during the slower hours.
  • From978
    4 months ago
    I see that Muddy has contributed over 800 reviews, so I doubt I can tell him much that he doesn't already know.

For less experienced readers, when I have put this question to dancers, they tell me that nighttime customers tend to be young men with time to kill, but no money. In the day, customers tend to be old guys with money who are running out of time (me, for example).

These dancers tell me they prefer the guys with money. (But then, they would say that, since it's followed by an offer to help me get rid of money in a hurry.)
  • uniquename
    4 months ago
    At least here in NJ there are a few clubs where the day shift is reliably staffed - DDTR, DD Manville, and the Pink Palace. Other places, maybe not so much. I went to DDTR one evening and found it to be a dramatically different place than it is in the afternoons. When discussing things with one woman, and the subject of services rendered came up, I named my usual price and she “you daytime guys are all alike - cheap!”
  • JamesSD
    4 months ago
    This is going to vary by the club. Not every club that is open for day shift has a decent day shift.
  • jaybud999
    4 months ago
    I only get to club once or twice a year.....and really only in Vegas. I know, I know....don't start....

I can tell you that day shift in that town IS WORTH IT.

Chicas day has been great for me. Rhino day has been great.

But....it is Vegas, a town running on entertainment 24 hours a day.
  • Willy215
    4 months ago
    I am an afternoon guy. I have been that way for the last 30 years. What yo lose in quality, you gain in fun, aggressiveness, and a hard trying.
  • Lanechange
    4 months ago
    If you go to the detroit area clubs outside detroit, this timeframe can be good.
  • Manuellabore
    4 months ago
    I’ve had better experience at Desire in Providence and Clancy’s in NJ during afternoons than evenings, although evenings can be ok.
    On my home turf, I’m almost exclusively an afternoon guy, although that’s usually prearranged meetups with regulars. There always seems to be a decent amount of talent working afternoons at the bigger Philly clubs.
    Unless required by my travel schedule or other commitments, I try to avoid shift change, which I liberally define as from 6-8:30.
  • chiefwiggum
    4 months ago
    All the popular clubs on this site have a solid if not great dayshift (much to my surprise, this was before I started travelling). In IL, except for 390, there is no dayshift. If I'm in an unknown area, I read the reviews. If nothing, I see what time the club opens. If the club opens anywhere between 3-5, the earliest I'm getting there is 5.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion