tuscl

WTH happened to Desertscrub?

sexmeplease
Having BJ’s in VIP in Arizona
Tuesday, October 3, 2023 4:35 AM
Exactly like the title says… did he die?

33 comments

• mogul1985
    10 months ago
    Put on Converse sneakers and took a ride on a comet.
  • TheeOSU
    10 months ago
    scrub was #SCRUBBED! Lol
  • drewcareypnw
    10 months ago
    Founder booted him for being too much of a dick.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    ^ He's not wrong. One day, months back, Scrub's profile was just gone. Folks wondered what happened and founder's one comment on the topic was that his behavior drove away new members. I'm fine with him not being here.
  • Dan3635
    10 months ago
    Right, but it seems like he would have created a new alt. He was an extremely regular poster / adjudicator. I don’t think he would have just stopped cold turkey. He got some type of satisfaction from trolling us. Also, his writing style and comments were consistent and had a mean signature voice that would be readily apparent in a new login alt. I think we would know if he was still active here. So, my guess is he passed away. RIP scrub.
  • motorhead
    10 months ago
    This is an unmoderated site where you can be a dick 99% of the time and it’s fair game. But when you’re a dick 100% of the time and contribute very little value (Scrub and Icee) you get band. The Communist CJ Kent should take notice
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    Dan said "Right, but it seems like he would have created a new alt." You know, some guys just move on and do other things with their time.
  • Muddy
    10 months ago
    Scrub was weird. He would act like my best bud in PM's sometimes but then turn on me and start calling me fucking idiot out on here, very bi polar type dude. He did contribute though he had 200 something reviews and would sometimes correctly shit on true club ads. Obviously some innocent bystanders caught up in it. But he just got too much after a while it was time to go. Dude this place is not that serious. He had mental issues, he needs help. Get banned from here is probably a good thing for him.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    Who cares what happens to an ignorant online bully? I don’t !
  • motorhead
    10 months ago
    Muddy - I never communicated with Scrub via PM, but I read the same thing. Apparently in PM’s and in person he was an OK guy. But he always went into attack mode on the board. I think right before he got kicked off he launched an unprovoked attack on Papi - one of the nicest guys on here
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    I think nicespice used to date him.
  • Mate27
    10 months ago
    Lol! My favorite part about Scrub was whenever some body would take him serious and felt offended by his comments. If scrub bothered you then you were an easy mark for a stripper. You found out quickly who had little grasp of their emotions, cause scrub would hit that button quick. His name naught to the local scene was spot on and referred many a good dancer to me. He knew which ones would fuck and for what $$$. The guy knows a thing or two about the underbelly of society, and pulled in good income to p4p. I saw him at the Candy Store a couple months ago w/an enhanced dancer in VIP. Scrub pm me that he has a girlfriend and was getting tired of the scene. I think he voluntarily pushed himself off this site by going extreme. He didn’t care who he pissed off, and that’s fine on an anonymous site.
  • iknowbetter
    10 months ago
    Club ad of the day
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    Some trolls are not conscious trolls. When they get booted, they don't come back out of pride. Maybe he went to reddit or something.
  • gammanu95
    10 months ago
    If we had a search function, people could look up this info for themselves
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    ^ that is completely pointless why would you ever need to search anything on this website? You need a link to buy some LDK proof pants? (Sarcasm…)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    You can search this site using Google. Papi posted a couple of months ago that he's retired from being on TUSCL much or at all.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    Papi takes care of a lot of older relatives, hopefully it's not that one of them is having a health crisis.
  • WiseToo
    10 months ago
    Wasn't Desertscrub the inventor of the "Power Washer 2500?" It's possible his invention took off and he's hired a lot of strippers to help take and fill orders so he has no further need for TUSCL.
  • drewcareypnw
    10 months ago
    "Right, but it seems like he would have created a new alt." ...I think some people get humiliated by being booted and just say fuckit. "But when you’re a dick 100% of the time and contribute very little value...CJ Kent" ...I think pompous asses gets a lot more leeway than aggressive dicks.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    Scrub was regularly attacking new users the moment they signed on or tried to submit their first review. Founder's single comment on was that Scrub discouraged new people from participating. That's the reason why he's gone. CJKent is a jackass. But he also keeps being gifted with all the attention he desires thread after repetitive thread.
  • captainfun
    10 months ago
    I did see a review for Hustlers in New Orleans that was a club ad that the author worked hard to disguise. Scrub would have been all over that one
  • SquareCastle
    10 months ago
    Who cares, we still have CJ Kent (Mr let me play along) and Dusty Bottoms (who’s in hibernation after being called out on all of his fake reviews and bogus discussion threads) and a 90 year old ex dancer who incessantly keeps posting reviews from when she danced in the 70s. The troll scale is still far too well balanced.
  • Longball300
    10 months ago
    I don't mind some controversy or heated discourse... but, dude was just outright mean and negative. Best he has tumbled on down the road.
  • Mate27
    10 months ago
    Scrub was funny, unless you took what an anonymous person who you don’t really know literally. He provided great insight into clubs and girls most of the time. Then there was a time I asked him if a certain dancer was still working at the club and he got defensive and pissed and told me “how the FUCK should I know, I’m not her baby sitter!” Anyway, I think most people need to check their emotions prior to logging in, imo. We all know everything on this site should be considered a work of fiction, yet the lot of you are easily emotionally triggered.
  • JamesSD
    10 months ago
    Scrub's biggest issue was calling any moderately positive review of clubs he didn't like a club ad. Founder doesn't care much about the message board because it's not where the money comes from, it's the reviews. Messing with the reviews was a problem.
  • gammanu95
    10 months ago
    Scrub was fine he was just calling out club ads. He received enough positive feedback that he began trolling the reviews for any positive reviews to label a club ad ( he did it to me). But we all let Scrub be Scrub. Then he left the review board, moved to the discussion board, and became increasingly irrational. He was the most ignored handle on the forum at the time of his banishment.
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    if desert scrub could keep himself in control with his 'club ad' comments I wouldn't mind if he came back.
  • BubbleYum
    10 months ago
    "He was an extremely regular poster / adjudicator. I don’t think he would have just stopped cold turkey. He got some type of satisfaction from trolling us." Back in 2021, on my other (now defunct) profile, Scrub and I had a negative interaction on some thread. I don't even remember what the thread was about. But he basically came at me for being female, so I took it to private messages to confront him and ask him exactly what his issue is with me. I'm honestly too lazy to log into my old account and go through all the messages to find out what he said, but iirc correctly he basically told me he felt like he was obligated to keep people in line and he spell obligated to make sure no club ads made it through. He did touch on a mental disorder and told me a bit about it which is why he felt like he was obligated to do what he did. I know this all sounds weird, but I'm just way too lazy to switch accounts (Plus I would really rather not log into that account again). At the end of our back and forth, we had come to an agreement and we were fine after that. Same thing with Icee. I private messaged him once to try to settle a disagreement and he was actually really cool with me in private messages and had apologized for what he had said.
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
    Like everyone else I started of badly with Scrub, but after our first battle, it never happened again and I never had a problem with him, although I know many others did. My only (minor) issue with him is his calling reviews of Desires from regulars' club ads, when in fact it was clear they were not. If he truly liked strip clubs and really cared, he'd have gone There's also a secret to Desires. If you want a really hot girl but cannot get her attention, ask Chris to send her over to you. It only works %100 of thetime.
  • motorhead
    10 months ago
    It is kind of interesting that some users have one personality on the board but when you communicate with them directly they are different. Our old friend Alucard was about as weird as a guy as there’s ever been on here. And he came at be a few times. (Mainly because he didn’t have a sense of humor and didn’t understand sarcasm - kind of like Sheldon on Big Bang theory) but in private messages he was easier to communicate with.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    ^ Same with flagooner. Giant prick on the forums, at least to me. But he'd message me occasionally about things and be cordial and friendly. I asked him about it one time. Whether his "public" face was a fake character for his own jollies or something else. His reply was something like "I don't know why I do that." No other details. So, it didn't seem to be all about antagonism, sense of humor, or trolling. This place really is the Island of Misfit Toys, but less cheerful singing and more hard ons.
  • lurkingdog
    5 months ago
    I would concur with DesertScrub’s civility in private messaging. I actually got some accurate and valuable information from him regarding AZ clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion