tuscl

Twerking. Sexy or stupid?

drewcareypnw
not the real drew carey, but I play him at strip clubs...
Dancers didn't always do this, I don't remember twerking from the 90's or the 00's. Whenever it started, I don't get it. They take a beautiful curvy ass, and instead of arching it or bending it for max curves, or even spreading it so I can better imagine my dick penetrating their delightful little assholes, they shake it like it's a molded jello at some 70's potluck desert table. Yuck! I find that nearly every dancer in 2023 now proudly displays this gross talent (what's next, "look I'm double jointed" or "I can pop my eyelids inside out"?) and so I just nod and smile and wait for the absurd jiggle fest to end and the lapdance to begin. I don't let twerking stand in my way, but if there is even a hint of a fart during the twerk she is automatically one-and-done. Even I have limits.

What about you guys? Pro or anti twerking? Gross turn off or sexy primate turn on?

34 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'm twerking agnostic.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Anti-twerking. Non-starter.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I'm with you drew. I find it annoying.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    I was in a Wawa in Center City Philly during a normal work day and some fat slob with a giant ass and shorts starting fucking twerking for some reason. I thought it was disgusting. Not at all sexy. Lost my appetite and never went back to that Wawa.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Instant turn off
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I don’t find it sexy or entertaining I just find it weirdly funny.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I'm fine with it. It feels great, too, when she's doing it on the tent I pitched from seeing her nice ass. The wobbling feels great.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I love it. It can be very sexy if she gets into it and actually knows how to twerk.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    I'm with you on this one, Drew.
    Though Sirlap makes a good point. Or is that, poke 🤔
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    I find it coarse, vulgar, and unsexy. I also overlook it completely, because nearly 100% of strippers do it to some extent, in any of its variations (twerking, booty clapping, etc). Don't obsess on things you can't change, and all that. I find these days I extra appreciate when a stripper doesn't do any of those things, but knows how to make her legs/hips/ass look sexy the old fashioned way.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tweaking has actually moves and is a dance form. Unfortunately many girls think shaking their asses atweaking... hard as they can while being loud af is twerking...it isnt
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Twerking nit tweaking
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    “Gross turn off or sexy primate turn on?”

Both. As a lion, I have an outsider’s perspective. I will just say that there are many things you primates - or damn dirty apes as I call you - find sexy that I find gross.

With that said, I do like fucking the sexy female hairless apes, so I tolerate the twerk. ROAR!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO Iceydodo knows the art of tweaking. 😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Iceydodo I bet you know hos that can tweak their asses off, no?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    If she's got a nice ass, then great. If she's got too much cellulite back there, then no.

During a lap dance, I want to be feeling rather than looking at it.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Eeh, if I wanted to just look at girls arch and bend in a slow and graceful way, then I can just go to a yoga class. So I will vote for popping that pussy way more than I would for practicing my pranayama.

If it’s getting a lapdance, I don’t mind one bit and I think it makes for a better experience. Something visual to remember. I don’t do much of that personally though when actually dancing though, just because I don’t like the thought of turning around and not being able to keep tabs on customer hands from my peripheral vision. That kind of thing is better on the floor if the customer is throwing money. (And alas, I haven’t worked in a setting with that kind of thing in a while)
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    a well done twerk is a delight...

under the right conditions.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    stupid as fuck
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Actually if they're twerking on my dick I'll reconsider.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Don't care. A lot of dancers do it to impress each other. Some women look good doing just about anything, so I'm not going to turn away a hot chick because I saw her twerking.
  • captainfun
    2 years ago
    Bad twerking is embarrassing for all parties.

Good twerking can be hot depending on the setting, who’s doing it and how close my dick is to the movement.

I’m no twerk expert however they ‘whine’ in the Caribbean which is basically twerking and I suspect that’s where it came from. I had a multi year fling with a Caribbean woman not so long ago and she was highly skilled at this - not a dancer, just a regular professional woman who was a whole lot of fun.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Stupid.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    " A lot of dancers do it to impress each other."

Those first years twerking became popular, you are definitely right -- the girls absolutely loved it. You could see the envy and admiration in the eyes of the girls who couldn't twerk or booty clap or whatever, watching a girl who could. They just loved it, I'd sometimes see them practicing or teaching each other. And didn't particularly care that we customers didn't LOL

On the other hand, I do wonder if twerking is a crowd pleaser on average. It might be like boob jobs, where PLs on customer forums claim they hate them, but the girls all claim to get a clear uptick in revenue once they get one -- it turns out, we online guys do not like the same thing the average customer does. Maybe it's the same, we all sit around and most of us dislike twerking, but maybe an average SC crowd loves it?
  • Mike Rotch
    2 years ago
    I didn't care much for twerking until I got a nice big booty black girl twerk on my face during 69. Changed my whole perspective. Now every time I see a girl twerk I just imagine my face buried in between those thick round cheeks.
    2 years ago
    Twerking is to dancing what rapping is to singing. A retarded replacement. And only practiced by those that cannot master the original.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    "Maybe it's the same, we all sit around and most of us dislike twerking, but maybe an average SC crowd loves it?"

^ In my observations, at the make it rain type clubs twerking does often result in foul weather. It's probably no coincidence that its practiced in those clubs much more often.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Twerking on stage isn’t something that I consider a necessity when I go to a club. I prefer a more sensual type of stage show.

Dancers twerking can look less erotic - and more like something that could jar your insides. Maybe it’s dependent on the dancer?
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    I don't like this. Goes on the long and seemingly ever growing list of "cultural" trends I don't like, starting with shaved or removed pubic hair. Thats the worst cultural change in my entire life. I learned over time to disassociate myself mentally from it and not think about it not being there. Consciously I never got over it though.

Next would be excessive tattoos. Then nose piercing, rap music, strange colored hair. The list goes on and on. The only way I deal with all this is to psychologically disassociate myself from it and not focus on things I don't like. Its not easy sometimes, but the other options are either go crazy, commit suicide, or simply accept these changes. I'm too stubborn for the later, too chicken to commit suicide, and already crazy.
  • j04n44r
    2 years ago
    Hey Drew, fair enough, to each their own flavor.
    For some, like myself, twerking works because you picture having sex with that girl. You can image doggy style sex and slapping that ass. And if she can move her hips from side to side….oh boy, for me, I think to myself she could probably break me and I want to see her try…lol.

But to be fair to you Drew, some dancers don’t have a good look to them. I’ve seen skinny strippers with small asses dance their asses off and it’s better than a lazy twerk with chick with a dumpy ass.

Maybe the right experience might give you a different perspective and help you see the light! Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    My assumption is that rap/hiphop is what made twerking popular – most dancers today probably grew-up on hiphop and hiphop is what is played in man clubs today.

As most on here know; I’m into big-booty-ebony-dancers – thus I *do* like a big-booty ebony-dancer twerking since IMO it accentuates her big-booty – but I def don’t like seeing a girl w/ a small/flat ass trying to twerk; it’s like a skinny-120-lb-guy trying to flex his muscles – seems most guys on here are not into big-asses (like I am); thus I can see someone that does not appreciate big-butts not appreciating twerking (seems to me they kinda go hand-in-hand).
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    I had read that twerking has it origins in African dance, and google seems to confirm that -- Ivory Coast as patient zero evidently, and then picked up by the black community here
  • stripperlover777
    3 months ago
    I Prefer The Old Days Classic Strip Style!
    You Can Always ▶️ YouTube With Pole Dancing. OMG Those Girls Have K O Bodies!
    Just Make Sure You Type In "Pole Dance With High Heels/Strippers At The Club With High Heels" & You'll Find Some Classics.
    In Fact, You Can Click On Mi Vids Links In Mi Comments From Earlier Posts!
    | 🤸 ~~~ | 🤸 Pole Cheers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion