tuscl

TUSCL Ultimate City Tournament

Just wanted to make a thread to gauge interest if you guys wanted to have head to head seeded tournament anonymousjim style(I wonder happened to him he never finished that last, hope he’s doin alright) to find out what the best strip club city in America. If it’s a dumb and I should piss off, lmk.

Anyway I was thinking if I could come up with nominated maybe 16 and then seed them (you probably wouldn’t want Detroit going against Miami in the first round) and vote on it. Also the city would be the flagship for the rest of the metropolitan area for example COI would be Los Angeles, Inkster would be Detroit and Pompano would be Miami etc.

If you guys would be down, I’d love to give it a shot and see who comes out on top. But I would need your help nominating candidates and having ballpark ranking.

Just throwing these out there see what y’all think.

Miami
Detroit
Los Angeles
Tampa
Toronto
Dallas
Houston
San Antonio
New York City (I might get shit for that one but it’s suburbs North/Central Jersey and Long Island’s Edison strip is all very extras heavy)
Philadelphia
Providence
Lexington
St Louis (again across the bridge)
Akron
Seattle? (No experience but it seems popular)
Las Vegas (Same as above)
El Paso
Jacksonville
Atlanta (Is it a destination anymore without Follies?)
Phoenix (still a top spot?)

Should it be bigger than 16? Some cities are known as good but really small in comparison to some of these bigger metros. And this is more mileage based Im not even a dude that needs an extras club but from a TUSCL standpoint those places will probably be considered best. Anyway help me out.

42 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    It wouldn't need to be more than 16. That's probably more spots than you need already.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    The final four should possibly be (in no order) Detroit, Miami, Vegas, and a wild card. I'd say Atlanta but I know some of its big clubs have shut down so idk who'd fill that spot.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    Also, Providence seems to be popular here.
  • how
    2 years ago
    There was a time when El Paso was a great city for clubs, especially for all-inclusive clubs.
    Dallas and Houston have a mix of potentially fun clubs.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    It would probably be interesting, Muddy. Or at least amusing. I say go for it.

Of course the limitation would be that most of us probably haven’t been to any given matchup. For instance, if it was Philly clubs v Tampa clubs, I’d have zero basis to opine. Hopefully those who would be knowledgeable and would chime in.

Hard to tell how it would go. We are collectively pretty ADHD and aren’t known for following directions. But that’s why we are such a lovable bunch.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Alright cool. And as far as voting goes. It don't have to be super technical or exact. If you saw some reviews that looked good or whatever place you would be more interested in based of here, or one time you were driving through and a street walker gave you a good deal, or maybe you like Cowboys over the Bucaneers, hell whatever I'd like to just get people involved.
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    You might combine Tampa with Pasco County or make Pasco County an independent destination (even though its not really a city).
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And 16 sounds cool. If I was building a list these are probably ones I would HAVE to include and seed high based off this site's view. But I would love to hear from you guys out there too on it.

1. Miami
    2. Detroit
    3. Los Angeles
    4. Toronto
    5. Tampa
    6. Providence
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And yes Pasco falls under Tampa
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'd forgotten about AnonymousJim's babe tournament. He put a fair amount of work into that and then vanished into thin air.

The above post by Muddy seems reasonable. And the entire concept sounds like a fun idea.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Alright just looking at the most popular clubs on top 40 lists. I think you got to have on there...

Dallas
    NYC (North and Central Jersey)
    Philadelphia (South Jersey)
    Atlanta
    Phoenix
    Las Vegas (too popular in reviews despite not having the best rep on the db)
    Akron
    Houston
    Seattle
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Personally, thems fighting words to a Viking fan about liking the cowboys. Staubauch to Pearson…nuff said.

Other than that, I think you’re on the right track.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    On Bridgeport too small for the list, it goes to NYC.

You don't want to throw people off but is Providence really under Boston's umbrella? That way you can sort of better wrap the New England clubs together. But maybe we could just say Providence and throw in spots like Boardroom Cabaret and 229.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And St. Louis makes 16. I'd hate to leave off Lexington but perhaps it's too small a city. Indianapolis and Jacksonville seem pretty popular too though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Personal opinion ... Providence and Boston are two very different markets and the clubs are also very different. There's a lot of Boston area guys who drive past Boston clubs without a second thought to get to Providence. As evidenced by the large number of MA plates in every club lot in Providence.

That probably doesn't make this easier for you.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    1. Miami
    2. Detroit
    3. Los Angeles
    4. Toronto
    5. Tampa
    6. Providence (Boston area included)
    7. Dallas
    8. NYC (North and Central Jersey, Long Island, Southern CT included)
    9. Philadelphia (South Jersey/AC included)
    10. Atlanta
    11. Phoenix
    12. Las Vegas
    13. Seattle
    14. Houston
    15. Akron
    16. St Louis

If y'all wanna nitpick this list. Any off? Any need to be on? Better rank order? after the first few you could jumble it alot of ways as far as I see it.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Tampa could read as just the Tampa Bay area. Pasco, Pinellas included all that shit.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And same for Dallas should read DFW
  • mjx01
    2 years ago
    I would be interested. (I would not put Vegas in top 4. IMHO ATL was a one trick pony and that pony doesn't exist anymore.)

Is this just US, or just North America? If including Toronto and/or Montreal, do you then include TJ? or does TJ break the grading curve?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Well as far as TJ I’m open it kinda feels like it’s own thing, it’s even got it’s own board if you guys want it on there though that’s cool with me.

Montreal I know the Montreal suburbs are good (I personally thought the downtown clubs weren’t anything to write home about) but there are just so few reviews of the Montreal area. The clubs up there just seem to be the most popular cities from which strip clubs are reviewed on this site.

For. Atlanta Tattletales and Vvide get reviewed atleast once a week on here. Vegas yeah no way seeded in the top 4 but the clubs are always getting reviewed.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Providence would be my number 1 seed. As beautiful as girls that can be found almost anywhere, but as a bonus they universally speak English. Generally much hotter than the average Detroit (from what I read) and Tampa (at least Pasco) extras providers.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Though if Montreal is any example, perhaps Toronto has some nice things going on too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I feel like a fully legal brothel versus a strip club is apples and oranges. I mean, we wouldn't include the German FKKs. And I don't think we're contemplating Nevada's legal brothels either.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I don’t think any metro area should include a neighboring state. Rules/regulations/laws can be too different and create an apples and oranges situation. Good idea for a contest though.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    It's just easier if you keep it US-only and split one of the smashed together metro bundles to fill the Toronto spot.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    If you have Toronto, then why not list Tijuana ?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    For the metros and bleeding into other states I’m doing that because if your in X city you have that areas city and suburbs. It’s one metropolitan area. I care less about the changing rules club to club but more what you have in your geographical grasp when your in X city. http://www.iweblists.com/us/population/M… im going off of lists like that one. I can remove Toronto it is one of the big ones, that’s fine what to replace it with? Indy? Lexington? San Antonio? I’m all ears.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I don't think San Antonio really rates being added to the bracket, even though it's a decent club town. I'd put Austin up there first as a low seed like Akron. To me Lexington didn't have enough clubs and the one I saw (Cowboys) was good but not really in the same class as the clubs we're talking about in other cities. Indy sounds like its club scene is busted up right now, but I haven't been there in years.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Maybe you'll want to reclaim the state of New Jersey from the NYC and Philly? Philly doesn't need the boost, but maybe NYC does...?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I could just go New Jersey stand alone. The way it is I’m not really combining anything though, those are the NYC burbs and Philly burbs respectively. People who live in those areas commute to those cities for work.

Also San Francisco I like, I’m just not sure others do on here.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Alright let’s do New Jersey as one. It’ll seed higher if it’s like that. I’ll take NYC off.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    1. Miami
    2. Detroit
    3. Los Angeles
    4. Tampa Bay
    5. New Jersey
    6. Providence
    7. Dallas/Fort Worth
    8. Houston
    9. Las Vegas
    10. Seattle
    11. Phoenix
    12. Atlanta
    13. Akron
    14. St. Louis
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I wasn't saying to take NYC off. It's just a crazy huge place that can probably stand on it's own. I haven't actually ever clubbed in NYC itself, so if you say it rates then why not?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Na I don’t think New York City belongs on the list but it’s big ass metropolitan area probably does. I think this is set up is better anyway less confusing.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Can we come up with two more or just go Toronto and TJ and see how it all goes down?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Alright fuck it I'm throwing in Toronto and TJ. Both too accessible and well regarded. See how it all plays out.

1. Miami
    2. Detroit
    3. Los Angeles
    4. Tampa Bay
    5. New Jersey
    6. Providence
    7. Toronto
    8. Tijuana
    9. Dallas/Fort Worth
    10. Houston
    11. Las Vegas
    12. Seattle
    13. Phoenix
    14. Atlanta
    15. Philadelphia
    16. Akron

Mostly based on popularity just using top 40 lists/amount of reviews. I left the St. Louis area off unfortunately but it just didn't get the reviews that others on here got. Anything you don't like on here just vote against it.
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    I haven't been reading reviews as much I used to (work and all), and a lot of my knowledge is pre-Covid, but I don't think Tijuana should be here at all. I still haven't been, but it sounds like my dream of a strip club where the VIP is a hotel room. Like are there really lap dances and mileage in the club in TJ? If so, then maybe I can agree it belongs on the list. Take off TJ and put in Montreal (just based on my reading).

I would leave NY off because imo it's one solid step above the stripper desert of Chicago.

Is NJ the Irvington area? If so, that area blows. Yes, extras are readily available, but girls are not hot (unless things have changed pre-Covid).

Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta, imo, belong in the bottom quartile. Phoenix should be much higher.

Las Vegas is tricky, in a way, a city of extremes. Girls who are 9/10 in other regions might be a 7 in LV on any given night. Mileage is generally sub-par and takes a lot of work to find the right girl because of volume, combined with high fees, making it not worth it to even to go to a club. $500 VIP might just be high mileage. But, if you're willing to spend $1k+ then sky can be limit.
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    Also, in terms of world wide list, this guy I used work with says Tokyo is great, especially if you're Asian. It's on my list. I should set up a gofundme.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    It seems there should be a USA (or North America) bracket and a Rest of the World bracket.

Tijuana, Frankfurt (and the highest concentration of FKKs), Bangkok, and others.
  • BabyDoc
    2 years ago
    @Tetradon "It seems there should be a USA (or North America) bracket and a Rest of the World bracket."

The Rest of the World is a big, big place. Just sayin'
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Like are there really lap dances and mileage in the club in TJ?"

Yes. Unless they just stopped doing them I've gotten lapdances ITC in TJ. And I did a pretty hot VIP in one of the clubs, but again that was years ago. And I also had some pretty ridiculous fun in a club's basement while guys were walking in and out from the alley. But again that was years ago, but it's a reference point and nothing I've read about recent years has me thinking you still can't get lappers at Hong Kong if a dude wanted.

TJ is like the old 60's Celtics that won like 8 championships in a row without an MJ (ATL with Follies would be the 90's Bulls). They just win with the system and all around top shelf talent lol.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    So the guy who took a past its prime Seattle scene over the entire state of New Jersey maybe needs to have his monger privileges revoked lol. Seattle still has it's bright spots, but that's not a fair contest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion