tuscl

What would you rate yourself out of 10 on first impressions

Thursday, October 27, 2022 1:31 AM
Its funny. I like to think I do not care but at some level I'm a very retrospective about myself. What would you honestly rate yourself if you were looking at a mirror from a strippers view? No I'm not talking about after telling the her you have a 3 story mansion in the keys. You go to a club, you are dressed a certain way, you look whatever age you are, you talk a certain way. What do you think they think of you? Besides a pile of cash /10

28 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    Maybe a 7. I'm pretty ordinary. If I'm decked out in my club going finest? Then that'd be a 6 lol.
  • RiskA
    2 years ago
    From a stripper’s view? Whatever she’d rate her grandfather if he was tall, lanky, relatively fit & relaxed/chatty. I’d never presume to know how a stripper thinks. I just try to look & act like a regular who spends $, and that’s the secret sauce.
  • HannibalSmith
    2 years ago
    From a stripper’s POV? My guess is they look at all the men in the club as zeros. Basically they find out which zeros actually want to spend money and they hang out with them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Can be 0 can be 10. De0ends if I tell her yo go away coz I'm not jnterestef.or I make her night
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    Physically, probably a -2. But I'm quiet and polite and I tip (probably too) well, so that probably bumps me to a 0.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Depends on what mood I am in. If my mind is busy I am preoccupied and want out on much of a good impression. If I am ready to engage, then I can turn on the charms once I can put forth the energy to connect and be witty. It’s emotiknally draining to be Enthusiastic if the other person isn’t, so I can see how strippers can get burned out. If I find myself disengaging on my club trips, it’s time to take a break.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Physically. It depends on what her type is.
    2 years ago
    I'm a solid 4 or 5. Average ish. Based on looks alone. Add nice clothes, nice Colonge ... add cash. I'm a solid 7.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Is the stripper rating me drunk or sober?
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Physically a 1-2. But I dress nice, try and smell good and I’m not a jerk so it might be add a half point Having said that, my long time ATF was a true 10 (some say they don’t even exist) and she seemed to be OK spending all her time with me. Maybe it’s true that opposites attract. Lol
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ you have a witty personality, and a deep wallet, those always help.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I'm a hot grandpa. So make it a 10. :)
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I have a bit of God complex that I force people around me to deal with but aside from that I'm an easy 10. Wearing a white suit looking like Sonny Crockett? 11. Strutting along side Rick Dugan in matching white suits? 15.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    "the eye sees not itself / But by reflection, by some other things” - Shakespeare Would you believe I am as polarizing in real life as I am online? No shit, it's true. Some strippers love me, and would give me 7/10. Some fucking hate me, and give me 4/10. I am sure there is a direct correlation between the attractiveness of their personalities and their bodies, and how they rate me. The more sexy, intelligent, and interesting they are; then the more charming, witty. and considerate I am.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    As the worst dressed person on Earth I assume a strong 0.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    The stripper I was with last night said I was a very handsome devil. I'm gonna take her at her word. Why would she lie ?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    It depends on whether the person doing the rating is objective or subjective!
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Depends what club I'm in. Some of the shadier clubs, I'm a fuckin 12.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    ^ As a rick I’m almost always a frickin’ 12 Unless I happen to be wearing’ an especially stylin’ suit. Then I get a couple of extra-stylin’ suit bonus points. ROAR!!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You shouldn't be down on yourselves or sell yourselves short. I've had women tell me they want to fuck my brains out. And others tell me I'm ugly. With strippers I've gotten wome to leave the club with me. Snd others won't talk to me. It's about knowing whose type you are. Who is your type and staying in your lane
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Lmao @ down on yourself. You must think that the opinions of others mean something. Dancers see me as a poorly dressed 0. I see me as a comfortably dressed 10.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee Youve said people deserve to be finessed and robbed if they ask a stripper to leave the club with them, or ask for anything beyond a lapdance. How come you’re asking them to leave the club with you? And how can you possibly magically know whos type you are to stay in your lane
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    There are many reasons why guys go to strip clubs. The desire to "stay in their lane" is 180 degrees opposite to all of those reasons. The entire idea behind strip clubs is catering to guys who do not want to be in their lane.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Based on my physical looks alone I would say I am probably a 2 out of 10. The fact that unlike some guys at the club I actually put in an effort to be clean, well dressed and smell good probably bumps me up to a 3. The fact that I have a good personality and can carry on a good conversation may bump me up to a 4 with some dancers. The only way I break into a 5 or higher in the eyes of a stripper is the amount of money I am willing to spend on her. Even then I am not getting much above 5 because while I spend a few hundred every trip, I am not rich enough to spend a ton of money. Who knows, I may be a 10 to some weird stripper out there. After all, if there are guys that lost after obese dancers there could be a dancer who lusts after obese customers. I haven't found that dancer yet in 20 years of clubbing but I'll keep looking as long as my bank account will let me.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    My ratings from a stripper's perspective: Ability to not constantly look at your tits while we're talking: 2 Crotch bulge: 4 ... but play your cards right, soon it'll be 6 Chances that I'll have a piece of spinach on my front tooth: 9 How often I use terms that are way past my generation, in order to appear younger: 8 No cap
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    In civilian circles - I’m a solid 3. I know that seems like a humble brag, but I don’t want to seem too full of myself. In strip club circles - the sticky in the center circles - I’m a 1. I don’t look like a substitute pimp or a wannabe drug dealer - or a guy on a predator list - so my number drops when I step inside a strip club. The thing that helps is my money…
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Shave closely; smell good; spend money = 10.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim. If you want to pay hookers yeah staying in your lane isn't a good strategy. I like to seduce dancers and so I go for types who I have luck with in the civvie world. So I stay in my lane. As a customer your most positive trait is how much you spend. A new strategy I'm seeing is group activities between dancers and higher spending customers which is kinda dumb I think
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion