I'm a fucking loser
😱

46 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I know. Isn't it awesome?
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    He must’ve face planted into his own privacy firewall. Dead!!
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Very peaceful
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He's either putting hotties in slut and full action uniforms and heels through hissex cult initiation.

Cops got hold of him on a welfare check and he's getting meds.

He started taking his psych med suppositories again....

His bike got stolen and he can't make it to the vet coffee shop for wifi

He's too busy with frmos then pumping loads into stripper hoes all night but not because he shows them generosity

Or he got arrested for handing money to a woman in a slut uniform on the sidewalk
  • captainfun
    2 years ago
    Free Wi-Fi in the public library is down maybe

Separate but related…. I’ve been more away than here over the last few months. Is the funny guy who always talks about vodka infused wine and massage parlors still around?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Threads like this show that Iceefag is a lowlife POS, I’ve had SJG on ignore for a while, but our cosplay pimp is just as much an instigator as anyone else, so tell me Iceefag does it make you feel better about yourself when you mock the slow kid.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I noticed - but I didn’t want to talk about it and jinx it. Sort of like you never talk about a no hitter in baseball
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It felt weird not seeing him post for so long. I hope he's okay though.

20fag you harass me incessantly and people who harass the shit out of me like your post. That says a lot about you. You can ignore me just like you claim to ignore ajg. But your purpose here is to troll. Stay off my thread and ignore me.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You’re a real scumbag look at your own words it’s so fuckn obvious, what a fucking phony two faced prick you are pimpy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ignore me. But you won't coz you're here just to troll me.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ nothing more than you’ve been doing since you came here pimpy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ignore me. But you won't coz you're just here to troll me.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    the creep doesn't need tuscl anymore, he found his calling, he's in ibiza practicing fbmos, front beach make out sessions with the goats from the surrounding hills and dipshitscrub is jealous because 80 percent of those goats are males.

hopefully that's 1 down, now if iceydougee, cjkunt, and that over 150 ignores pos that everyone hates, that maggot faggot dipshitscrub dry up and blow away like the turds they are tuscl will just about be perfect.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I can’t say I miss sjg at all. The board has a chance of being relevant without his nonsense one track chatter clogging every post.

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    Of course, it's not like SJG and Iee aren't the same person anyway........
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @ski: I know you guys say that a lot, but it doesn’t strike me as plausible. The writing is too distinctive, and icees one foray into secondary accounts (el triste, I believe) seemed very icee like.

That said, I just considered WHAT IF THEY ACTUALLY WERE THE SAME PERSON for a moment, and thought wow that would be seriously fucked up.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg is out there but some of you are way worse coz you're malicious backhanded bitches.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're welcome to ignore me instead of trolling me
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Sjg is out there but some of you are way worse coz you're malicious backhanded bitches."

Icee, for all we argue, you have to admit I'm at least the kind of guy who'll stab you in the front, not the back.

I don't miss hearing the same three nonsense topics from SJG. Maybe, trying to build his organization, he sought to recruit a small child or stray dog for FRMOS and DATY, and he's getting loads pumped into him all night in San Quentin.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon. I wasn't referring to you.

Sjg once mentioned a "friend" who was arrested for jerking off on the beach. He had too much info on the arrest procedure.

He's too disconnected from reality. There are a few people here with obvious signs of mental decline. But sjg posting all tye tine just made his really obvious.

• ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    He probably finally went to TJ. But don't get your hopes up, the parada that has him in her closet with a ball-gag in his mouth will probably eventually let him go.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    I think it is probably one of the following:

Having achieved his stated goal of becoming the all time leading poster (based on volume), he has retired.

He has been banned from the SJPL for violating it's terms of use agreement.

He came down with Covid 19 and found out that a good nights sleep doesn't cure it after all.

He needs a new chain for his Huffy.

Really hoping it is the retired option.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He's plotting his comeback lulz
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    SJG hasn't posted since October 5 and BigThirdEye hasn't posted since October 6. That's two frequent commenters going missing at around the same time. That's a little unusual.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    ^ Maybe founder is booting the folks with the most blocks?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ If that were true, then explain desertscrub's continued presence.

Both accounts are still here and not booted, but also not posting. I don't need to know why to know that it's an improvement.
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    Maybe his library network blocked him!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m thinking something similar to Motörhead.

I don’t want to say anything - or mention his name - for fear of jinxing this pleasant time.

Where does a homeless creep go on vacation?

Sorry, where does a homeless creep go to recruit stripper level hotties besides his local library?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I thought that maybe they were blocked. I've noticed a few other very disruptive profiles not posting or being limited. While some of the worst are allowed to post as usual.

But sjg isn't malicious. Just acting out the way his brain tells him to.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Sorry, where does a homeless creep go to recruit stripper level hotties besides his local library?"
    @Cashman, I'm thinking he went to his local high school. Or lower.

"But sjg isn't malicious. Just acting out the way his brain tells him to."
    @Icee, when I said there are only a few people I wouldn't buy a drink and give them a chance not to be an asshat, I was referring to SJG and desertscrub.
    Untreated paranoid schizophrenia makes conversations counterproductive.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg doesn't drink lulz. But it's weird he hangs out at Vietnam coffee places and had no idea what Boba is. Or acts so into technology yet didn't know what ig is.

Desert scrub like skibum and 25 is a lonely delusional old man. Maybe with early stages of dementia
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You’re stupid, really stupid.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    He's the only guy in Silicon Valley who couldn't figure out an open wifi connection during the pandemic shut downs. Something simple, like the San Jose Public Library updated its firewall for free public internet, is likely the case.

That said, like everyone else, I have no actual idea why he's gone. But I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    @CMI: Certainly not being able to access a WiFi connection to the Internet during the height of the pandemic could explain SJG’s absence. But I suspect a more likely reason is that SJG does not even own a smartphone/tablet/laptop. So SJG is forced to use desktop computer terminals located inside the library building to access TUSCL as well as any other sites.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ok here's what's really happening.

the creep pm'd me to say he was sorry for spamming TUSCL and that he was going to Pakistan. Said he learned the trick of hiding in an airliner wheel well from watching the Afghani withdrawal on youtube so it would be a free ride and depending on if he could steal a goat, 'he has eyes for this one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIr45YuT… ', he would consider staying there forever. No libraries but plenty of empty boxes to choose from for his new home with his sugar goat.

he asked that we wish him luck.

there's more but he asked me not to post about it unless circumstances called for it.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    It hasn't even been a month and it's getting talked about more than when he was gone a year.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You all are trying to build siege scaffolds to attack the privacy of my f2f life.
    What you have demonstrated is that you like giving yourselves a concussion by running into my privacy wall.
    Some of you are suicidal zombies and are begging for a shotgun barrel in your mouths.

My f2f life is private and as well protected as a cia agent's.

Barry Manilow - Mandy (from Live on Broadway)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oh5fEIp…

You know nothing about it.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Shit! Wrong account! 😖
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Mami-san must have grounded SJG.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I scrolled up and skimmed a little. How the fuck do people in America not know about boba these days? LOL
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    That piece of poo with the little flea running back and forth across its profile is the only poster the vast majority of people on here hate and wish would fall down a storm drain and starve.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag is just a moron, it's fun to laugh at him, OTOH SJG was like watching a plane crash, you know there's a bunch of bodies in the wreckage
  • prevert
    2 years ago
    So fucking what?
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I'm not buying that he lost access to the internet. Last time he went away was during the pandemic and, as I recall, he came back as if nothing had happened and never offered an explanation. Even a broke homeless person living in a cardboard box could find a way to get online.

I'll bet this sick fuck is taking a break from his "SJG" handle and coming here under a different profile to read about his own disappearance. He probably pays no mind to the harsh comments wishing he'd stay gone forever, but rather basks in the comfort of knowing his absence was noticed and spurred some curiosity. He thrives on people responding to him, but he's indifferent to the tone of the response. He couldn't care less if you wish him well, wish him death, or wish him a lifetime of never ending pain. He's incapable of experiencing joy, but gets a degree of satisfaction from being recognized. The guy is a first class sociopath.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion