tuscl

Dancers with criminal records

Sunday, August 14, 2022 9:02 PM
Supposedly this is a common occurence? Do dancers often have records like for theft or more. If you wear a nice watch to the club are they thinking of ways to get it off you, or hoping you fall asleep so they can take it? I used to wear nice watches to the club but am now thinking i don’t really want the attention so I should maybe stick to a $500 watch at most. But the other thing is I have an issue getting dances with someone who is a thief or scammer. Is it really that hard to find a dancer that has some sort of morals as far as theft. I have an issue with that, and also an issue getting a dance with someone who’s eyeing up my watch thinking how to steal it

24 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    All of my former ATF’s were relatively “good” girls but all 3 had a criminal record. Assault, DUI, stuff like that
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Never worried about theft. They knew they’d be killing the goose that laid the golden egg
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    if strippers can see it, they'll try to steal it. from a stick of gum to your cash and credit cards. don't leave anything out in the open that you'll regret losing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Guess it de on where you are. They have criminal background checks to get licensed. Felonies drug snd prostitution arrests will keep them from dancing.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I had a little tiny regular just under five feet tall. She told me one time that she had previously been part of a criminal gang that burglarized houses. She was small and agile enough they could use her to climb through a window they broke or forced open and then open the locked door from the inside.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I think at the clubs here they have cameras so theu dont try to steal in the club. Maybe if the customer is drunk enough theyll try to steal. Apparently some waitresses will overcharge credir cards if tjey think they can get away with it. Icee im not sure they need a license on the east coast. I havent heard of strippers having licenses
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    Strippers are hard-working, upstanding ladies. They know if they steal they'll lose a customer, and besides it's just wrong. You'll have no problem wearing a rolex.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If you own really expensive watches or jewelry you get them insured. In all a strip club is safer than a regular bar or club
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    You're overthinking it. Dancers are more prone to steal from each other than customers. This also isn't the 90s or early 2000s when stripping was more taboo and drugs and theft were prevalent. I think you need to drop the stereotypes and be more open minded. Or maybe I just work at good clubs with girls who don't fulfill stereotypes.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    speaking of dancers with visible lesions. wait, those are age spots and varicose veins. fuck off granny. "or hoping you fall asleep so they can take it?" many reports of strippers drugging guests to get at their valuables/credit cards too.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    If their criminal record is for prostitution or public indecency count me in
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    wearing a Rolex? if you must wear a wrist watch… What’s wrong with a Timex? in fact today with everybody carrying a phone why the hell you even need to wear a watch?
  • DenimChicken
    2 years ago
    The best was a girl in Dallas long ago that told me she had been visited by the Secret Service before when her and an ex boyfriend tried to print US Dollars from a consumer printer
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    This is nothing. I have had a few dancers tell me they've been abducted by Aliens. When I joked that we need more border security it just went over their heads.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @jascoi reaching in your pocket to press a button for the time is more cumbersome than lifting up your wrist. The former has more steps.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Pussylicker are you being sarcastic? Some dancers are ROB’s, some have criminal charges for theft or scamming. Robs as in promising one thing in tje dance but not delivering once you pay for it. Icee the priciest watch I have is about $2k. I dont know where I would insure it and what costs are.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Yes, you will find girls working as strippers who have criminal records, especially in clubs without licensing requirements (which is a solid majority of clubs nationwide). I don't really give it much though. I trust my instincts, which rarely let me down, when assessing a girl. Also, I don't pay girls up front, rarely end up in a LD room and don't leave my stuff lying around when I leave my seat, so there aren't many easy opportunities to steal anything from me - not that I'm especially worried about that anyway in a club full of cameras.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick do you see my comment here? I thought you had me blocked.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ I just unblocked you for giggles, though that could change on a moment's notice.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Well thats good to know brother, I’m happy to be unblocked. We’ve got much to discuss! Hopefully you’ll review all the threads ive made that you missed before. I was hoping to get your thoughts on some of those topics!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick for clarification i didnt mean just concerns over a dancer personally robbing you, but in my case I wouldn’t want to get dances with someone who is robbing other people even if i have assurance shes not robbing me. And even if I suspect she wants to rob me or would rob me if she had the chance, it’s a bad feeling
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    A lot of the women who dance in strip clubs are pretty hard living a-holes. Proceed with caution. I would still suggest that you look for the ones that are mistress material, and this is almost the same as wife material. SJG In My Dreams [view link] Newshour [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Last sentence translation: Just like his EX wife, strippers won't have anything to do with him and escape as quickly as they can.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion