tuscl

Public health expertise needed

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
OTC chick 1 left a vape at my place. I left it sitting out, so I'd remember to give it back to her next time. OTC chick 2 saw it and hit it. After I told her whose it was, she got really paranoid about herpes, cooties, etc. Are her fears justified? C'mon, I know one of you is really Dr. Fauci.

12 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    So she has a problem putting something in her mouth that another girl had in her mouth before? That must make for a very boring otc encounter with her.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    My question is why did otc girl #1 or #2 need to know about each other, you sound like a troublemaker
    SMH
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Tape the vape to your dick with lots of electrical tape. The one that can suck it off fastest gets to keep it. Forget the STDs it builds character
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    You can just tell her "Well, you both had my dick in your mouth too".
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i'd laugh in her face at the irony.
    an otc whore or fc dancer worried about dried vape germs. prolly just projecting anger/jealousy toward the other girl getting ilb-ed.
    multiple girls and i routinely share our different cart strains with nothing more than a courtesy finger-thumb wipe. some of them giving it sloppy erotic head in front of each other.

• grand1511
    2 years ago
    Isn't the real public health concern here that neither of them should be vaping?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    They do a bit more than what most dancers have done with me in clubs, but I haven't had my dick out with either. Chick 1 I think has done FS with men she wasn't at all attracted to in the past, out of necessity, but finds it very depressing. Chick 2 has had sugar daddies that she's had some level of attraction to, but has always ended up disappointed with them on balance. But, what I give them is in the mid to high three figures per visit. So, if they're doing the standard half-and-half with other PLs for a lower three figures amount (as most here claim is the norm with strippers OTC), they'd have good reason to not talk about it with me.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I would forget about the entire thing and just refocus your energies on whatever one you want to have fun with at whatever level you are comfortable with. I try not to get distracted by these things. And if you've lost one of them as a result of "vapegate" then that answers your question of which one to focus on.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I agree with 25, why did the 2nd girl need to know whose vape it was? That seems like a pretty dick move. I'd have simply told her it was a friends who left it over, or more likely simply put it away before she arrived. It feels like common courtesy to show a little discretion and not blab about other dancers, even if you know the same courtesy will not be extended to you.

And 500+ OTC and your dick stays in your pants? I'm not judging, but I am curious as to why you're bothering with OTC.

When it comes to the germs, I'm no expert but a quick google suggests while theoretically possible to transmit herpes and such by sharing that sort thing, it's highly unlikely. Other data suggests its even less likely to stay active on surfaces for very long at all. So, girl 2 would have likely had to show up in time to see girl 1 leaving to have any risk at all. And simply not putting it in her mouth would eliminate the risk altogether. I think its a pretty similar situation for most other concerns like COVID or MonkeyPox, but I wasn't able to find much about how cooties is spread so maybe that's different.

I think the most likely scenario is she doesn't want competition for your OTC dollars. Someone genuinely concerns about catching diseases from sharing vapes doesn't pick up a vape in someones home and stick it in their mouth without knowing the origin. Unless of course she asked you for permission first and you granted it. In which case I return to my first point, that was a super dick move, doubly so if you told her it was okay to hit it without telling her whose it was first, which seems to be the case.

The real question here though is, are you gonna give it back to Girl 1 still? And are you gonna tell her Girl 2 had it in her mouth as well?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Thanks Jimmy but no, I haven't been losing sleep over this. Just tickled my funny bone, that chick 2 was fine with sucking on a rando vap, but got nervous on hearing it belonged to another OTC chick. Hopefully not about chick 2 being white knowing that chick 1 is black.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She's just trying to talk shit about the girl
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion