tuscl

Food/Drinks you can’t stand

Sweet Tea. It’s just undrinkable for me. When they pour all that sugar in to make it, diabetes in a cup. I’ll take that shit unsweet thank you to the detest of everybody southern.

41 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    Coffee. Yuck. Don’t know how this country - and pretty much the entire world - drink it.

Raw tomatoes.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Muddy, you just aren't from the South, are ya ? In parts of the country, you have to specify that you want unsweet Tea. Then the waitress will look at you funny.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I don't like anything Raw. Sushi, oysters, steak tartare. I want my food cooked.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ Well, maybe I like my SEX raw ! :-)
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    Eggs. Mayonnaise. Tuna.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I'll second the raw tomatoes. I love anything made from tomatoes (soup, sauce, ketchup, sun-dried, etc.) just not the raw tomatoes. Can't stand cucumbers either, but unlike tomatoes I also hate everything made from cucumbers.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Liver! Can't stand the aftertaste.

Anything licorice, and, by extension,

Anisette.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    100% on the sweet tea. In New Orleans especially, but even in Florida, I love the confused and horrified loss that waitresses give me when I order ice tea unsweetened, no lemon. (Those dirty fuckers don't wash their hands before handling your lemon.)

Escargot and conch fritters.

Mushrooms. They literally grow in shit.

Ketchup and catsup. Whatever you call that shit, it's loaded with artificial sugar and makes everything it's on taste like ketchup.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Pasta sauce with the big lumps of squishy tomatoes floating around.

Brussel Sprouts, lima beans, cooked peas, liver, catfish.

Love orange juice but, hate eating an orange.

Love whisky and bourbon.... hate scotch.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I don't eat liver, other internal organs or zucchini. Everything else is in danger.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Nothing uncooked, in my world Sushi is known as bait, and can't stand mayonnaise.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Agree with the majority of what’s said above.

Also love bourbon/whiskey/whisky but do not like scotch.

I dislike coffee but like the aromas and will eat things that are “coffee flavored” or have coffee tones.

I don’t like lettuce, always reminded me of eating grass.

Cauliflower - yuck!

Just about every drink made at Starbucks - yuck. If I’m stuck at a Starbucks I just order a lemonade.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Mushrooms. Everything about them is gross.

Eggs. I liked them as a little kid, then one day they started smelling like shit and I couldn't choke them down.

Tripe. It's like chewing rubber bands.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Soda pop mixed in any alcoholic drink.

Skinless chicken turns a perfectly good food to sawdust, especially because the tendency is to overcook it.

Cream filled or covered rolls.

Gas station burgers, hotdogs and such.

Rubbery scrambled eggs from continental breakfasts, in hospitals and other mass scrambled egg producers. I love eggs but they shouldn’t be turned to rubber.

Sugary yogurt.

White bread.
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    Can't stand the taste or smell of coffee whether it's candy or ice cream just turns my stomach

Love vegetables but thoroughly dislike asparagus and Brussels sprouts

Not really a regular iced tea fan but raspberry iced tea is delicious
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    I don’t eat commercial pussy.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol, well I'm not going to cover every mention but I happen to like most of the stuff mentioned except for liver, sushi, and a couple other things.

To each their own.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Cheese steaks that don't have cheesewiz
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Things I hate include yams or anything sweet potato, lima beans, cooked carrots, and even being in the same room as someone eating brussel sprouts.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Yeah, I love most of what’s been mentioned except the sweet tea, tripe and liver. Eating and drinking rulez!!
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    marshmallows
    pumpkins
    licorice

• Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Oh yes Semen. As well cheesesteaks without real cheesewhiz, semen is a "hard" pass for me
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    I love eating pussy. I love eating fish. When the pussy reminds me of fish, not so much.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Can't stand...

Root beer
    Diet sodas
    Whiskey
    Smoothies with yogurt

Brioche
    American cheese
    Country gravy
    Oysters
    Pecans
    Broccoli
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Authentic buried in the backyard Korean kimchi, balut, Durian. Can't get past the smell of any of these.

Fugu – I don't know what blkowfish tastes like, but nothing can taste good enough to risk death.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Celery - a horrible and worthless vegetable.

Alcohol free beer?

Decaf coffee…

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Yeah. Celery, pancakes, icing, oatmeal...coffee
  • Funkycold88
    2 years ago
    I hate onions. Doesn't matter raw cooked I just don't like onions. I'm usually okay with stuff that has onion powder in it though.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Peeps
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Damn you folks miss out on a lot of good food.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    Olives. The oil is fine. But anything with the actual olive flesh, yuck!
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I love licorice but when I tell people that I often get a negative reaction, so I think that is widely disliked. Napoleon Bonaparte liked licorice so much that when he died he had black teeth from licorice stains.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    Is cum considered a refreshment? Because a lot of it is just utterly putrid.

But if not, then onions and pickles can 100% go fuck themselves. 🤮
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I tried Sushi in Japan back in 1964. It got stuck half way down and I had to wash it down with beer.

Love the smell of liver and onions but can't take the texture of it.

Cooked tripe for my ex wife next my steak on the BBQ. No organs for me.

They say that you have to acquire a taste for scotch. Why should I develop taste for something that tastes that bad and costs that much.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Overcooked vegetables, like when it's 9PM and the veggies seem like they've been floating around in the steam table since lunchtime. At home I lightly steam them on the stovetop and that's one of my favorite things to eat. Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, etc. as long as it's still crunchy and tasty.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Also gotta agree with everyone who said tripe. Had a bad experience with that once in college. My Cuban girlfriend's mother was such a great cook I loved eating at her house. One day she fed me something that looked like stew but Jeezus it tasted fucking awful. I discreetly gave my g/f a look like WTF and she kinda laughed a little. I choked that shit down so as not to be rude and didn't find out until later what it actually was. Had I known, no way I would have eaten that nasty fuckin gizzard or whatever it is.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I accidentally ordered Pho with tripe. I couldn't taste a difference. How does it taste to you guys? I used to hunt so I'd love to try pho with deer lol.

• misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ Well I've never tasted shit before, but if I had to guess it would taste just like tripe.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    A can of whoop ass! At least that’s what pussies tell me when I deliver a helping of it to them.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Another thing I’ve tried that didn’t go down well was pickled herring - in a chilled cream sauce.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ Thanks Cash... I just puked in my mouth a little.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion