tuscl

Poll: Most hyped strip club city on TUSCL

Sunday, June 5, 2022 6:25 PM
What’s the one you feel that’s most talked about on here? It’s probably not our three largest cities Chicago, New York City and Los Angleles. And Texas is a big state with some big cities but not a lot of tusclers relatively. It’s one of the below just which one… A. Atlanta B. Miami C. Phoenix D. Detroit E. Tampa F. Providence

31 comments

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    All of the above are on a rotation depending which members are contributing at the time. I have to admit that i would visit Desires if in the area, but probably stay away from E1even in Miami. I’d say if I were visiting any of these cities and had some free time I’d hit up tye local scene from reviews garnered here.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Lately I suppose it's Providence because its clubs keep getting name dropped, but there's still a lot of Follies angst going on with ATL. Or maybe I'm just noticing because Providence is on my to do list whenever I go on the road again.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think Miami is great. So is Phoenix. Detroit Providence Tampa are shitholes. Atlanta is the most overrated city in every way. It's what LA would be if LA was a trailer park.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I've been to San Diego Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tampa Miami and they all got their pluses and sometimes minuses. San Diego's the worst. As to the best? Probably somewhere I haven't been yet.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Most hyped on TUSCL is Detroit. Follies was Atlanta, justifiably so, but Atlanta is nothing without it. Miami isn't what it was. Diamond Dolls will always be comparable to HK, but Pure Platinum and the original Solid Gold are gone, Tootsie's has really fallen out of favor, and the new Solid Gold is a never was . If you count Pasco and Pinellas counties, Tampa may be a contender. Without those it is overhyped, and known to be so. Raids have killed the Phoenix scene. Providence may be great for locals, but it's so out of the way that I don't really know if it counts. The Family Guy where Quagmire sings the praises of "Canadian Nudie Bars", especially Montreal, was on this weekend. From what I read on here, that's overhyped, too.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    A. Atlanta Still not bad but not the destination it used to be. Living off its Follies past. B. Miami Probably the most talked about city here, in my impression, both locals and visitors. Something for everyone. C. Phoenix Fair amount of discussion, but doesn't seem like a destination. D. Detroit Talked about as a one dimensional extras place, both for locals and visitors, niche. E. Tampa Including the surrounding area, seems to draw a lot of conversation here but not as much as South Florida. F. Providence Small but dedicated group of locals, primarily around one club (Desire). Not a destination except for people transferring through Boston with access to a car for an hour's drive.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Keeping in mind that when many people talk about Miami they often mean Pompano
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Vegas reno and LA are like gardens of stripper hoes. There's so many to choose from. Miami is fun. Booby trap is a good club
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    How the fuck did you not mention City of Industry (COI)?! The main three cities I always hear about for best strip clubs (aka highest mileage) are Detroit, Miami, and COI. Atlanta, it's been discussed many of times that Follies was the lone club that made it stand out, the other clubs there are matched in experience by many other clubs across the country, except for in price. They still have $10 dances in Atlanta, meanwhile in r/stripper we got dancers saying that $20/ dance is poverty
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^^ lol! $20 poverty will keep some guys and dancers stacking dances, as long as they are good. If you get the pricing point too high tgen guys won’t even bother risking it with a girl, but if you keep it low enough where the guy can cut bait and find another provider is a better market environment to get the cash flowing. The dancers do have to realize if they look for too much upfront, it stalls activity. You have to get momentum going in sales to sustain it, so lots of these good markets have affordable price points to test the waters first before jumping in a little further. It’s why I would go to the FKK clubs someday. Not too much of a commitment to get you through the door and see what’s out there.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Meh, $10 or $20/dances is alright with me if in the area for it. I don’t have any self-worth ego tied up with that type of thing. BUT while there tends to be easy consistency, it’s also really really tough to hit the bigger #s with that price point. And it’s not like there’s 100% consistency anyways in cities with lower dance prices. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    TFP I'm with you could put COI as an option. But as far as posters we don't have a ton of COI people on here like the other ones except for maybe Jascoi and Cristobal. I was even hesitant to put Phoenix because it used to be so much more hyped up a few years ago. Detroit sort of too. 5 years ago this was all Detroit, Phoenix, South Florida and Follies I would say. I'm just talking about what gets talked about on the DB and reviews. And I'm not saying OVERhyped just what the noise is on TUSCL. Hey some is of it is deserved.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    As a *city* with multiple clubs that get frequent reviews, maybe Miami, Detroit, or Phoenix? Maybe Jersey if it can count as an entire nyc suburb? I feel like what places gets the most attention will rotate out. But there’s always Tijuana. Heck, that area gets its own discussion section.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The problem with cheap clubs is they attract even cheaper customers.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    No mention of Portland? Doesn't that city have the most strip clubs in the US?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Tusclers don’t like Portland because waaaaaaaah dances are $40 and 3/$100 most places. Also, customers believe in tipping stage there. There is a dedicated core of reviewers for that area though.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Undoubtedly Miami the winner, followed by Tampa, Dallas, Providence, City of Industry, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Phoenix, Detroit, Vegas, Austin,, Pittsburgh, Atlanta
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    People talk about Vegas a lot. It's not always positive, but that city is talked about a lot. Of course, no city gets more HYPE than Tijuana. But you may be limiting this discussion to US cities.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Muddy just doing reviews one after another from different cities all over America. Your knowledge should not go waste. You may consider writing a book o this hobby one day, definitely you will do good job
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Probably all of the above except for Providence. And yes sure Desires is fun, but that's not the only place to find a willing girl in PVD if OTC is something you enjoy. Fun can be had almost anywhere in which more than a few strip clubs exist. Tbh I find many smaller city/large town venues to be far preferable to just about anything listed in the opening post.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Pre COVID I would say Atlanta. All people would talk about everyday here was Follies alone making it Atlanta solely based on that.. Miami and Detroit would be a tight race for second. 10 years ago Phoenix was really popular on here. I don’t recall hearing Tampa or Providence much at all in a post COVID world.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    From comments about Indianapolis and Louisville, I was thinking they'd be worth a visit, even though either is a fairly long drive for me. But I changed my mind after going through reviews. Looks like Indy clubs are at best mediocre from the reviews. And maybe two good clubs in Louisville, one actually across the river in Indiana.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Lol. Warrior has a point about TJ. That place gets talked about so much it needed its own forum.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Definitely South Florida (Miami + Pompano) since it is an area with lots of old dudes with money, hot Latin women, a vacation destination, and comparatively favorable local rules and ordinances. However this site gives me a reason to want to someday visit Detroit, and City of Industry (wherever that is). I’ve never been to TJ, but it seems to be over hyped - as in a lot of effort required to get there and back.
  • 8TM
    2 years ago
    My thoughts from traveling the past year: Detroit is down to one good club. Remember that Michigan was one of the worst states in the country for covid lockdowns. It’s safe to assume that a lot of young talent is gone and won’t be coming back. Miami’s hype is justified if you’re talking about Tootsie’s + Pompano. Probably other good clubs in Miami but I ran out of budget to explore them. Tampa is fine when you leave Tampa proper. Between Oz + Atlantis + DD there should be something for everyone. Texas seems way underrepresented on this board vs the number of clubs there. I’ve lurked on this board a lot and still know nothing about COI besides vague comments that it’s good for extras.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    —>“Texas seems way underrepresented on this board vs the number of clubs there.” I think there used to be more active Texas posters? But idk, a lot of Texans maybe have an attitude of “I wanna come in and party when I feel like it” and consider writing reviews something that’s lame work? I don’t think Texans get fixated on individual dancers as much as people do in other areas, so it’s tough for people to write about that? Possibly? When I lived in Texas, the vast majority of tusclers I met at the local clubs were either travel business guys or transplants. There were a couple of natives, but not many.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    It would be interesting to see where people like in a post COVID world as so many places preCOVID suck now. Ah wait maybe everything sucks in general, not just strip clubs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Texas natives get more love from their stump-broke barnyard animals than any stripper can give them.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Since we’re talking retirement, which is different than living earlier in your life, then I’d choose Casa Grande, AZ. It’s within an hours drive to Phx and Tucson where tons of decent mileage clubs exist with dancers needing to earn $$. You’re $$ goes further and yiu can drive or fly to the coast within 6 hours or less. California and Vegas are good places to visit, and you can go international easy with lots of fights fro Sky harbor. Average house is about $300k and property taxes are less than $2k/annual. Not much to do if you were a kid, but there is a large retiree population that migrates north for the winter leaving summer a paradise of peace and quiet. If I was retired I’d seriously consider downsizing there, and travel during the summer and do staycations at my favorite clubs in Tucson/Phx. Health care is good up there freeway on I 10 about 30-40 minutes away, and the local Casa Grande hospital does well for a small city. I think it’s about 100k people now, but was only 25k-30k 20 years ago. Anyway, I’m not printing for the local chamber office if that’s what you’re thinking. It’s just what I know with some of the best restaurants a close drive to the strip clubs. This place is weak in public transportation, so you’ll need to drive, but I can consistently make thousands of $$ a year off investments I’ve saved from down sizing my assets to make up for those costs, even conservatively invested. Fuck solar, the cost of my monthly electric bill is smaller than what I can earn off the cash value of solar when I can invest conservatively, but I digress.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ oops, rong thread! At least it’s a Muddy thread for his knowledge.
  • 8TM
    2 years ago
    Texas had strip club reviews on ECCIE for a long time, and they still have discussion threads there and on OH2 and USASG. I guess there’s less reason to go TUSCL and read guys talking about not-Texas clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion