Strip club etiquette for strippers

Thursday, June 2, 2022 4:32 PM
The goal for many strip club patrons is to get as much mileage for as little cost as possible. We've seen posts and articles written by strippers on how they'd like us to behave, but that doesn't translate to the PL getting action for low cost. So here are some tips for strippers concerning etiquette. (1) Don't ask the PL to pay in advance for a private dance. Doing so tells the PL that after the dance he may not think he received the service he expected. (2) If you don't provide extras, be upfront and honest before going back. Being vague and implying that extras will be had is deceitful and fraudulent. (3) Before sitting down next to a customer, ask if he'd like some company. Just plopping your ass down is rude. (4) Asking for a tip is rude. If a tip is required, it's not a tip, it's a service fee. (5) Don't sit at the bar with your nose in your phone ignoring all the customers. If you don't want to work, stay home. (6) Look around at customers, if a customer is looking at you, smile at him. (7) If a customer tips you on stage and asks you to stop by after your dance, don't say yes and then fail to stop by. Say you promised someone else, or you promised a private dance to someone. (8) Don't get so drunk and/or high that it shows, unless you need to in order to get in a slutty mood. (9) Be showered and clean and don't wear perfume. Some wives are great at picking up the scent. (10) When sitting and talking to a custie, rub his dick. That shows you're interested in him and in satisfying him, and that you care about him as a person. (11) Keep regular hours. If a custie likes you he'll likely come back for more, but if he never knows when you'll be there he'll look elsewhere. (12) Don't upsell in the vip. Yes, you may give a few blow jobs without getting the full pay, but you'll also get good regulars. If you give good service the guy will likely want to see you again so he'll tip. If it's not enough, don't say anything, just look a little disappointed. If the guy asks if it's enough, you can say you usually get more, but don't try to bullshit!

55 comments

Seems reasonable to me.
Jascoi
2 years ago
Mostly agree. 1. Not an option in some clubs, like most here in Louisville. While I've heard the practice isn't common elsewhere, here in Louisville (and Lexington from what I hear), you pay the club the base dance rate before you can get the dance. Same for VIP. No pre-pay, no dance. 6. Unless it's desertscrub. Ignore his ass. 9. Or glitter. 10. Bullshit. 11. Unrealistic; the independent contractor model is attractive to many dancers precisely <em>because</em> they don't have to follow a strict schedule, whether that's because of kids, another job, or some other reason. 12. Situational. For instance, if extras are offered, I personally am <em>always</em> gonna ask "how much" before going back. I prefer not wasting anyone's time because the price was misunderstood or not discussed.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Bravo Pussylicker. This is gonna be fun after the recent tuscl sensitivity training posts. Need to wake n bake and get some coffee in me first.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
@GMD #6 is good advice any time, but you left out the pimping frenulum
twentyfive
2 years ago
#10 - Nothing says “I care about you as a person” like rubbing a stranger’s dick 🤣
iknowbetter
2 years ago
These rules are stupid... he's basically saying to be a cheap hooker. Vip is always paid for in advance. I love girls with perfume. I love the way they smell. They only ask for a tip when the trick is being cheap.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Both this top post and Serenity's should be posted under Heaving's "Dream Strip Club" thread. Because both of them are blue-sky wish lists. Here's my article about good etiquette for strippers: 1. Don't be a ROB. That's it. End of article. Because, when I go into a strip club, I'm free to spend the night drinking, not tip dancers, ask for extras, etc. The dancers may not like some or all of that, but if that's what I like, then that's my business (unless the club itself has rules insisting otherwise). I get to control how I spend my time and money. Similarly, dancers get to control when they work, how hard they work, who they want as customers, what they do with each customer, and for how much (especially as independent contractors). If I don't like it, then I can move on to another dancer or club. Basically, if I get to control my club experience, then so does the dancer.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Can I get a word to the mother my n*gga Icee! Hit that pussyslicker with some props my man! He hit this board with straight facts - Preach to the disciples pussyslicker!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Icey the know-it-all douche bag is wrong, again. You pay the club fee in advance and the dancer fee after you're done in real America. Perfume is loved by guys who are lonely and live alone and hated by men with real lives. Asking for a tip is an acknowledgement by the dancer that she is a shitty performer, just the way icee cock sucker likes em. Has Icee ever been to a strip club? Nope, not a chance.
skibum609
2 years ago
Also, if a guy says he's not interested, move on to the next customer. Don't get all pissy and rude about the rejection.
caseyx
2 years ago
I LOVE # 10. Hilarious ! Should be in the Stripper Handbook.
Warrior15
2 years ago
Adding a couple of more. Don't tell a guy you have to go in back and will be "right back" and then disappear for an hour. He is holding your seat and sending other dancers away. Sure way to lose whatever he was going to spend on you when you come back as if time had stood still. For clubs with tip rail seating, don't squat on a full longneck. That is alcohol abuse. Feel free to impale yourself on an empty, though.
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
Icee, why should vip be paid in advance? Youve talked about customers wanting cheap hookers and such, but you seem to think its okay for dancers to scam customers. Skibum is somewhat right, as a single PL i love perfume, and if i had a SO I wouldn’t want perfume, but maybe the SO would know about the strip club
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Icee, they ask for a tip when the trick is cheap is laughable! Completely opposite to the reality of things
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
2lcee, clubs in detroit, (h8n, h8s, bogies, cricket), akron (ogd, lusty, lucky, gspot), you do not pay in advance. At CW in akron I had a girl try to get me to pay in advance, I said no. This was a few minutes after I had a dance where I didn't pay in advance. If vip dances are $20, the dancer probably pays $5 or $10 per song to the bar. I've seen the dancer pay the bartender upon coming out of the vip. If it's pre-pay the bar the $20, the girl will get $10 or $15 of it, so let her pay the $20 to the bar. Yesterday I was in a vip with a nice girl. After licking her pussy I told her to suck my dick. I was about to bust a nut, when she asked if I'd like another song. I said yeah, and she went back to it. If it was pre-pay like they try to pull in some cities I would have had to get my money out, give her enough for another song, and wait for her to get dressed, go to the bar, and come back. I've never encountered a club that insists on pre-paying the bartender. If I ever do I'm not going to let them bully me into pre-pay. I won't let a club bully me into mandatory valet or paying for mis-counted songs either. Clubs and dancers pull this crap because pussies give in and let them.
Pussylicker2
2 years ago
Let's see how many people on this thread can't pick up on "satire."
Tetradon
2 years ago
Nobody should feel entitled. Strippers aren't entitled to tips. PLs aren't entitled to get their dick rubbed or to fondle dancers' booties for free. A dancer isn't a paid employee like waitstaff. She picks and chooses which and when she approaches customers or smiles at them.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
—>(11) Keep regular hours. If a custie likes you he'll likely come back for more, but if he never knows when you'll be there he'll look elsewhere. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkX8XB39V3k
nicespice
2 years ago
Ooh, uh oh, customers aren’t our boss. 😬😬😬
PinkSugarDoll
2 years ago
All but two are ROBs of money, time, or fantasy. #9 is trick specific. #10 is just common sense courtesy.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
I'm used to clubs where when you go to vip it's all paid ahead. And here it's bouncers and floor staff not bartenders. You buy your bottle and set amount of time and that's it. With lap dances. Girls usually ask after. But I usually offer to pay ahead. Then just pay more if I want more. A lot of times girls throw in a free dance or two when I pay ahead. I don't do p4p though. Ad far as perfume or girls leaving hackles. I don't care. If you have to hide going to clubs maybe you shouldn't be going lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Perfume is fine for people who smell gross and have bad hygiene. Same with cologne. Neither are for people who eat right and shower, because we smell good naturally. Perfume makes my wife sneeze so when dancers refuse to shower and wear it, it forces me to take a shower before bed, which sucked at 2 a.m. this morning.
skibum609
2 years ago
Fail (7) twice and there will be no more invitations. I can go into any regular night club and get ignored. In a location where (10) is impractical (low mileage city), even just a hand on the thigh can go a surprisingly long way toward making a sale. A dancer, being touched all the time, may not realize this.
ancientlurker
2 years ago
I'd boil it down to just a few basic rules. 1) Don't be a ROB - don't agree to (or imply) something you aren't intending to do. Don't inflate the count on the number of dances or short the amount of time in a timed vip session. 2) Ask before sitting with a customer - the customer may be waiting on someone else or may just not be interested in you so don't waste both people's time. 3) Accept being told "no" graciously - there is no need to throw a temper tantrum when a customer says no to buy a dance or buying you a drink. 4) Don't wear anything that is going to leave evidence on your customers - this goes for excessive makeup, perfume or the ever so hated glitter.
whodey
2 years ago
Some dancer focus on having regulars, some don't. If they do, then yes, regulars need some way of knowing when/where their favs are working. Regular hours, Google Voice number for texting, a page on the internet with the dancers upcoming work place/hours.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Like they say, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I don't take it seriously when they say they'll come back later. Dancers are salespeople who sell dances. Selling = bullshitting, way of the world.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Skibum there is no natural smell or good smell that comes close to high end perfumes. Creed aventus, other creeds, amouage, sauvage, chanel, theres no way to match these scents
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
It's fine to have your preferences, get groped, pay after, whatever. But what's the point of feeling entitled? Only going to give yourself ulcers when you have to compromise or go somewhere else. I generally like pay in advance, no arguments at the end about how many songs it was.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
If you're only paying for a number of songs then paying in advance makes total sense. Not so much for extras.
caseyx
2 years ago
I think a lot of this would be dependent on location. In the Metro Detroit area, this is kind of a no-brainer. However elsewhere, some of these would be questionable because of the strictness in other municipalities with regards to ordinances.
BubbleYum
2 years ago
I'd change a few things: <p style="font-size:30px;">(1) Don't ask the PL to pay in advance for a private dance. Doing so tells the PL that after the dance he may not think he received the service he expected.</p> I'd change this to "Expect payment at the end of your time together. You have more to gain from the transaction so should bear more of the risk. If the customer flakes, go find a bouncer/manager. Also avoid making the customer feed the meter as they'll regret it (and by extension you) when they leave the club. <p style="font-size:30px;">(3) Before sitting down next to a customer, ask if he'd like some company. Just plopping your ass down is rude.</p> I'd add that you should avoid customers that are trying to avoid eye contact with you. <p style="font-size:30px;">(4) Asking for a tip is rude. If a tip is required, it's not a tip, it's a service fee.</p> I don't think it's rude. If you agreed to do something for $200, you are welcome to say, "That will be $200 plus a BIG FAT TIP" with a coy smile across your face. <p style="font-size:30px;">(5) Don't sit at the bar with your nose in your phone ignoring all the customers. If you don't want to work, stay home.</p> Or take it to the locker room. <p style="font-size:30px;">(6) Look around at customers, if a customer is looking at you, smile at him.</p> And then actually go up to him if he's maintaining eye contact. Checking out your body doesn't count. <p style="font-size:30px;">(10) When sitting and talking to a custie, rub his dick. That shows you're interested in him and in satisfying him, and that you care about him as a person.</p> This one feels somewhat satirical. Touch the customer more than he touches you when you're chilling together before a dance/VIP. <p style="font-size:30px;">(11) Keep regular hours. If a custie likes you he'll likely come back for more, but if he never knows when you'll be there he'll look elsewhere.</p> Give the customers that you like a way to contact you so they can come see you on the nights you're working.
Liwet
2 years ago
Still testing font sizes.
Liwet
2 years ago
Agree with all of those from the OP. Paying upfront for dances depends on the clubs rules, so I'm cool with either, but I only prepay for one song at a time unless I know the dancer well. If a dancer asks if I would like some company and I say yes, I prefer her to sit in my lap.
lapdanceking82
2 years ago
Don’t wear stripper dust. That glitter gets on everything
Htxx
2 years ago
(1) I don't disagree with the premise, but I got no problem with them doing it. It saves me time and money, if I'm on the fence about her and she does that I quickly conclude she's too high risk of being a ROB and move on. (2) I'm with you here, lying about what's gonna happen in the room is problematic for everyone. It's completely fine to have limits, just be clear about them. (3) With you here. (4) Don't care. Ask if she wants. I'm a big boy and I'll say no. It'll be another piece of how I assess her, but it doesn't bother me. (5) No. Strippers don't owe you attention. If she wants to sit and play on her phone for a while, that's her business. Doesn't bother me. She may lose out on my business, but that's her call. (6) Again, no. She doesn't have to be nice to anyone. It's likely good for business, but if she wants to ignore everyone that's fine. (7) Seeing a trend here. Maybe she changes her mind and finds a better opportunity, she should take it. I know if a hotter and friendlier chick shows up while she's still on stage I'm not gonna send her away simply because I asked the chick on stage to come over already. Why should I hold her to a standard I won't meet? (8) Don't care. I don't mess with strippers that appear overly intoxicated, but if she wants to get wasted that's her business. (9) I'm with ya on clean, but perfume is fine. Not all customers are married. A nice smelling stripper is pleasant. (10) I hope this was sarcasm. (11) This is good advice for the stripper who likes regular customers, but not all do. Part of the appeal of the job is flexible hours. There's also other ways to solve for this problem, social media where she posts her schedule, other contacts for messaging via phone or whatever. (12) I don't understand this. Are you really saying it's bad etiquette to not blow guys in VIP? Or to ask to be paid for it? Upselling can be annoying if you're talking about pushing for a room while you're doing a dance or pushing for a bigger room while you're already in there, instead of focusing on the task at hand. But what you're talking about seems like just trying to get free extras. You need to realize that the majority of stip club customers aren't regulars. Especially on busy shifts. Giving a guy who's at a strip club for a bachelor party once every 5 years some extra special service in the hopes he comes back isn't smart business for the girls. That's part of why girls ask "do you come here often"
Dolfan
2 years ago
11) the OP has the same gripe as most PLs. he's not asking for a dancer to work 'regular hours'. he's asking that dancers try and keep to the schedule that they themselves set. otherwise, there's no way of knowing when they work again, and some guys don't want to plan their destination designated night only to discover that the dancer that said she works Tue, Thu, and Saturday hasn't worked any of those days that week.
joewebber
2 years ago
"Yesterday I was in a vip with a nice girl. After licking her pussy I told her to suck my dick. I was about to bust a nut, when she asked if I'd like another song" Anyone sucking dick in a SINGLE SONG dance is the reason this forum exists, if you think tipping up front on a 20 dollar dance is a deal breaker than maybe you should be saving your pennies and not spending them at the club 😂😂😂
MissChloe_
2 years ago
another mouthy cunt thinking she can barge in here disrespecting tuscl and sc patrons. take ur cramps and shitty attitude and go cry in the shower bitch.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Tipping for extras “up front” is absurd, except maybe if it’s a known regular dancer who you know delivers and is unlikely to poison your repeat patronage by ROBing you. Even then, I think paying upfront puts blame on the customer over 50%, even with a blatant ROB. You put yourself in the position to get ripped off. Of course many strippers aren’t ROBs but is it wise to play Russian Roulette since only one of six chambers has a bullet? Posting dancers always hypocritically say customers should have no expectations re: services, but should tip blindly on the expectation that services will be delivered. Uhh, we aren’t tipping to reward you for merely existing, honey. That’s why tips are delivered after the meal. Paying upfront for dances (not extras) is ok if you can complain to the house if the dancer doesn’t strip or air dances (if that’s what dance cost includes). If the house doesn’t care & do something, out them on the Internet & going there.
RiskA
2 years ago
(1) If he's stupid enough to pay you in full upfront, he was going to blow his money somehow anyway. It might as well be on you. (2) See (1) above. Caveat emptor baby! He's an extras hound, so honesty, while appreciated, wasn't gonna' get you paid anyway. (3) Agreed, unless he's giving off weak ass bitch signs. Then sit down like you own the place and pressure his sissy ass until he coughs up the green! (4) She who doesn't ask doesn't get paid. (5) Unless someone else is paying your bills, they don't get to say how you spend your time, especially the whiny bitch giving you a death stare for an hour in the desperate hope that you'll spend 30 minutes of your time talking and then make him cum in his own pants - all for $40 of course. 😉 (6) See (5) above. (7) See (5) above. (8) See (5) above. (9) And after this, we're going to teach you how to wipe your own ass. (10) Rubbing my dick is a privilege, not a right. 😉 (11) See (5) above. (12) Caveat emptor baby. If you let guys get away with underpaying you you'll just become their go-to discount hooker. Make the fuckers pay the freight for great service. If a cheap ass bitch won't pony up, shame his ass 'cause odds are good he won't be able to afford you on the regular anyway. You want the guys who don't need to be told to take care of you. That was fun.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Get her off script. Select the one you want and make her know this. Generosity and Charm, and FRMOS. SJG The Pretenders - My City Was Gone - Chicago School of Rock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpT0IKNNCjA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OYhcVzzqns
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
"Tipping for extras “up front” is absurd, except maybe if it’s a known regular dancer." No, it's not. A little risky perhaps, but in my experience the risk is minimal if you have a candid discussion before going to VIP and get a clear answer as to what is going to happen. I have been burned, but over the years it's happened only 3-4 times, at most. On the other hand, I have had dozens of times where the dancer wanted to be paid up front and I complied to ease her anxiety. This has always been a situation where we were new to each other and she was just as concerned she might be ripped off as I was. I know the money means a lot less to me than to her, so if it puts her at ease, and I'm getting a good vibe, I'll pay up front. Almost always, if I'm a repeat customer, I won't be asked to pay in advance the next time. You do have to go with you instincts in these situations. I have declined to pay in advance a number of times, but to just have a blanket rule of never paying in advance means you are leaving a lot of good times on the table.
doctorevil
2 years ago
Give money freely and easily. But never let it be like you are trying to buy anything. SJG Georges Delerue, Movie Music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC43lBrHOug&list=PL8B7A0AF6C6FE1B26
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
"4) Asking for a tip is rude. If a tip is required, it's not a tip, it's a service fee." agreed. i don't even tip CFs upfront. if i'm asked it's a dealbreaker. i'll risk missing out over being ROBbed. plenty more opportunities. extras occasionally happen on the fly, and i have shown them the money so they can get a whiff of the green.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
Make her know that if she wants money or anything all she has to do is let you know. Now true, that will have to have its limits, but you don't tell her that, just let it play out. SJG Georges Delerue, Movie Music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC43lBrHOug&list=PL8B7A0AF6C6FE1B26
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Pussylicker, its cool to see that you do actually lick the pussies in your dances, as you mentioned earlier!
rickmacrodong
a year ago
The list is wonderful tongue-in-cheek and as with all satire, there is real truth underneath. Always discuss price and what's on the menu before going into VIP. If it's vague, that's a red flag. At a club I go to in California, there are a lot of new girls. On a regular (topless or fully nude) lap dance, the more experienced girls ask for payment after the dance. The newbies, generally, ask for payment before the dance. To avoid any miscommunication, I always bring up price and payment, even for a regular lap, to a newbie b4 even deciding to get a dance. Always in a conversational way, of course. Most dancers I've encountered just don't plop down. They ask if they can join me or if I'm waiting on someone. Always exceptions to the rules.
oscarlomax
a year ago
LOL the OP
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Another one... If you're going to sit down and start a conversation, then be skilled in conversation. Don't simply fire off the typical questions of "where are you from?", "what do you do?", etc, particularly is there is no follow up discussion, but just blank stare or "oh". We don't go to clubs to be engaged in uncomfortable exchanges.
funonthaside
a year ago
I mean the "where u from?" "how r u" are just normal conversation starters. But yeah, I've been finding out more and more that a lot of girls just have blank stares or do the "oh" thing. I just assume they're high or slow.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Monger etiquette: Grab her pussy. If she likes it, that's all that matters. You've got a winner! If she doesn't, then she's a democrat.
dha
a year ago
I've seen articles by strippers about how they think mongers should act. But they never explain how following their rules will benefit us. My post was aimed at how they can make more money. Yes, we aren't entitled to having our dicks rubbed for free, but a girl that does that will make more money imho. Even if he doesn't want to now, he may think about it and return later. The guy may tip her for it, I know I would. Other guys may notice and want some too, I know I would. Sometimes I may plan on checking out all the dancers before going up, but a dancer starts rubbing my dick and I say I say oh hell, lets do it. I think some dancers may think it's too slutty. We know you're not sluts, it's all an act.
Pussylicker2
a year ago
How do you personally define what a slut is and isnt pussylicker? Btw its always good to see your posts, many on here appreciate your insights.
rickmacrodong
a year ago
A slut is a girl who will suck my dick bar-side, a girl who acts like she wants to have sex.
Pussylicker2
a year ago
Wow, thanks for the clarification pussylicker!
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion