tuscl

Spend under 100

GrayFox
Here we go again
can someone explain how you go to a club and spend under $100 and complain about the club so much. No dancer came to me to chat: did ypu tip on stage? Did you approach a dancer? Dances were too much! 20-30 a song is the going rate where i go in New England. Did you even bring more than 100? I got a lap dance but she didn't do much! What do you expect?

42 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Some guys are cheap. Some guys are passive.

Some guys are cheap and passive.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    It's easy. I've walked into many clubs, bought one drink and left because there wasn't a single dancer in the place that appealed to me. I have even hit my go to club and spent under $100 on a day when the dancer turn out was terrible.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Spending $100 is a little arbitrary. If I'm in a trash club, I don't need to spend that much to know. And there's been times I've done a visit that could be considered a best visit ever by some at under a hundred. Hell, I've been jumped for a HASE after a $5 beer.

Is there a backstory on the question? Seems like something out in the world triggered it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think its possible.

If you go to a dive with no cover charge. You can get four $20 lap dances. Two $7 beers and have $6 left to tip on stage.

But clubs aren't the place to be stingy. If you're spending beyond your means you won't enjoy it. Nor will you enjoy it if you're being cheap. The girls are working. They have zero obligation to waste time on guys who aren't paying

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'It's easy. I've walked into many clubs, bought one drink and left because there wasn't a single dancer in the place that appealed to me.'

I've done that and less, I've walked in clubs took a look around, was disgusted with what i saw and turned around and walked out the door.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Yeah, I've been to clubs I got one drink at, wasn't feeling the vibe, and left.

In Bridgeport, you can get a couple drinks and FS for under $100.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's also about attitude. If you go to a club with a bad attitude people can tell.

Walking into a club and just leaving is getting harder with today's cover charges and drink minimums. At least $40 to $80 just walking in the door
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Easy to spend under $100. Only do $5 lapperz and $20 lot lizzardz
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ spice er/ Mack has the idea. There are clubs that have cheap lap dances. The former Inner Room in Cocoa Beach was a favorite of mine. The name has changed but it is still open. Dances during the daytime are 10 bucks.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Icee

"Walking into a club and just leaving is getting harder with today's cover charges and drink minimums. At least $40 to $80 just walking in the door"

Think that's a Vegas thing. At least that's the only place I've paid a $50 cover charge.

Since I'm normally a day shifter, I rarely pay more than a nominal cover, period.
  • Sgrayeff
    2 years ago
    The Q is misplaced. I have spent less than $100 and been served a beer and a blowjob. Even came on her tits. I've spent more than $100 (hundreds more) and left with a boner and a grudge. Price is part of the experience but doesn’t define it.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    The less I spend in a club the more apt I am to complain, because it means there was nothing there worth spending on.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You have to be willing to pass out money fairly freely in modern strip clubs. So just pick the one you want, and at that point you have nothing whatsoever to complain about.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Strip-clubbing is an "inexact science" - sometimes the club sucks - sometimes the PL doesn't know what he's doing - sometimes it's a combo of both - as I often post "strip clubs are bizarro world" and unless one is experienced or is TUSCLarly-educated then it can be hard to get the best out of them - IMO there aren't too-many good-resources other than TUSCL where a PL can learn what to do in a strip-club
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @LDK tip a $10 bill instead. PLs who tip in singles only are often the type who only stage tip, and never get lap dances.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The highest cover I've paid was in LA for a party night. $100 cover charge and $30 drinks. Then there are clubs there that charge you $60 to get in. $30 drinks. $50 to sit without bottle service.

At my go to club it's $65 when you walk in.

When they know you. You get some benefits. But if you're paying club hopping isn't worth it.

Clubs that require bottle service or hookah are a rip off. Groups of people get a table and have dancers come to their section. I prefer traditional strip clubs.

And I'm getting more into dives. But the downside there is the girls. Either old or ugly or both
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I love dives, we just don't have enough of them.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Icee, I've only clubbed twice in Vegas and never in LA. Remember what I said about Vegas elsewhere, the whole city exists to separate people from their money.

There's a sunk cost fallacy after you've dropped so much to get in, you think "might as well make the most of it" rather than drop another $50 at a new place.

I like to have options in case my first club sucks or is having a down day.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Having options is the ideal. But dropping like $200 just deciding where to go isn't fun. You used to be able to get jn free pretty much anywhere with a nevada ID. Or at least get a discount. But that's changed. T
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    You be gone to a club on a few occasions and not even buy a drink, just to get serviced by a regular immediately upon sitting down. The providers know what they’re doing and get the LDK finished within one or two songs, give the dancer a tip and out the door in 15 minutes spending under $40 for said services. Nothing to abhorrent because she has other customers she needs to service and for her 5-10 minutes she has made $30-$40 with a customer she likes to come back again and again. Not such a bad deal for either one of us. If you think I’m a chump for buying dances, then you’re just jealous that I got this kind of game.
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    With the right girl, it's possible in dives and at least Club Wax in ATL.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    The bill for Olive Garden alone will run upwards of $90 with drinks and dessert
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Since I've been fairly fortunate $-wise, if I have a particularly good time with a dancer, she's getting at LEAST $200 from me with tip.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "can someone explain how you go to a club and spend under $100 and complain about the club so much."

If I go to a strip club and spend less than $100, that's exactly the club I'll likely complain about. I always go ready to spend a few hundred. If the girls are attractive, doing their job, and the club policies aren't atrocious, I'll spend plenty. As a general rule, if I spent less than $100, I wasn't attracted to the girls, the dances are lower mileage than I expected, etc.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ if I’m not mistaken if that fails then do you go to a bathhouse for free? Or is there a modest entry fee? Gotta get your rocks off somehow, I get it.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Why is it either/or? If you're there on the other side of the glory hole in stall #3 as usual, you know I'll be there! Especially if you talk to me in a mamisan accent -- then I'm done!
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Spend 60 in drinks, 20 in foods, 40 in dollar parade. Plus if you are doing reg lap dance 5x20=100 plus tip 40, vip atleast 30 mins 300 plus tip 40. These all at minimum. If you can’t do this minimum, please stay home.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ' vip atleast 30 mins 300 plus tip 40. These all at minimum. If you can’t do this minimum, please stay home'

The anti extras guy, if you spend $340 for half an hour and don't want or expect extras, please stay home because you're lowering expectations and raising prices for everyone else.

This thread is now closed!
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    😂. But still I have enough fun without extras. It is a strip club, not a brothel.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "It is a strip club, not a brothel."

Is this gonna be the next "pics or it didn't happen?" popping up on every other thread? There should be a sitcom applause emoji 👏 for these when they show up.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    That’s funny because most of the clubs I go to I think hmmm

"Isn’t this a brothel not a strip club?”
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    "Spend 60 in drinks, 20 in foods, 40 in dollar parade. Plus if you are doing reg lap dance 5x20=100 plus tip 40, vip atleast 30 mins 300 plus tip 40. These all at minimum. If you can’t do this minimum, please stay home."

actually most of us can do this minimum. the question is why would we want to do all that to begin with?

and the who the fuck are you to judge any of us? 90-95% of the members on this board would think that the way you would spend that 600 bucks is downright fucking retarded.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    good luck. Stick22 stdemic is coming, it will be worse than covid19 and only targets xtras only.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ if this is true then most of TUSCL will croak, then SJG and Icee will only have each other to bicker with.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    This is an analogy.

I walk into McDonald's with $100 in my pocket. I ask for a Big Mac, they say it's $20. I can afford to pay that but the market rate is $5 and I offer them that amount. 98% of the McDonalds I walk into agree to my price and make me a perfectly delicious Big Mac for $5. Some of them kind of suck, but paying $20 wouldn't have made them not suck. So you ask how do I walk into a McDonalds and spend less than $20? It's because the burgers they sell me are only worth $5.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "This is an analogy."

Don't quit your day job lol.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I think what the original poster may have been getting at is that customers have expectations that are too high. This is a common stripper complaint. Many customers complain that the value they receive is too low if they spend money. What usually happens is that there is a certain amount of compromise between strippers and customers which, while leaving neither side completely happy, both are willing to accept. The ones who can't accept that compromise stop showing up at the strip club. The girls find another job and the guys find another hobby.
  • WavvyCain
    2 years ago
    Strip clubs are dying so now it’s easy to do. Follies era is a different story, I was spending 500 a visit.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    I never claimed to be smart enough to know the difference between an analogy, a metaphor, and a simile.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Under 100? Disrespectful to dancers, please be generous. Otherwise, better to stay home or hotel, pay the 100 to your own ✊✊✊.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Gray you clearly don't know where you are. Around here there are guys who can write 6 drive-by club reviews while spending well south of $100 on the combined visits. 😂

With that said, I mostly agree with you. If one visits a club for such a short time, and does so little while there, that they spend next to nothing then I have very little confidence in the review. There are definitely some extreme exceptions where things are so atrocious that devoting a lot of time would be torture, but most clubs fall somewhere closer to the middle. If a guy pops his head in for 10 minutes, then comes on here and trashes the place, then IMHO he is being unfair by not allowing enough time for the visit to develop.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    When guys spend little. It's usually old men who come in to get ldks when their social security checks come in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion