tuscl

What kinds of lies do you tell strippers?

Like what BS them about?

26 comments

• Liwet
    2 years ago
    If they mishear me due to how loud it is in the club, I just roll with whatever they think I said.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Honestly, not a lot. If they ask me what I do for work, I tell them my profession but I don't go into details. If they ask me where I live, I give an approximation but not the specific town. Though I'm single, I still talk only in generalities about my family (if it even comes up). So, there's a lot more omission than outright lying. I don't tell lies to impress them. That seems sort of dumb. I generally steer the conversation away from personal stuff, which the average dancer is on board with for obvious reasons.

If you live in a smaller state (as I do), then all Google and social media searches narrow down and become more dangerous the moment you add "Rhode Island" to the keyword selection. So, if you're looking to keep your clubbing life separate from your personal life, then you need to be careful about the "search terms" you give out.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    For strippers I'm having an actual conversation with because I enjoy talking to them, not much. Like CMI said I'm not overly open and don't give them every detail about my personal life, but it's not like I'm BS's them. Other strippers who don't get the hint that I'm not interested, but haven't yet wasted enough of my time for me to outright tell them to hit the bricks, a bunch of stuff. My name is common, especially combined with Liwet's point. My job is another. Where I'm from. How often I go to strip clubs. I'll give them two or three spightly bullshit answers and then thank them for coming over and let them know I'm not interested. If they persist, they might get another two more outlandish lies before I remind them I'm not interested in their company a little more firmly.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    I don't.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I might see that girl again. I'm not going to remember any lies that I would have told her. So it's better to just stick to the truth.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I don't tell them anything beyond what I do for work; where my office is located; where I live; that I am married and anything else I would tell someone in a conversation. If you always tell everyone the same thing, you don't have to recall all the lies and to whom they were said.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Truth builds trust. Trust opens doors and spreads legs.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I don’t give personal details I’m not comfortable giving any stranger, but beyond that, I’m pretty straightforward.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I try to be as honest as reasonable, but still take precautions. Like others here, I don't want a google search to reveal too much about me. I'm just there to have fun, kick back, and relax. I go to strip clubs to have drinks with beautiful, attentive women, not to get laid.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    For the most part I don't because there's no need. I have a good job and live in a nice area. Being married with kids is a positive to most seasoned dancers since they know that I have lots of other things to focus on when we're done - they understand that it's generally single lonely dudes who are likely to do stupid things. Only baby strippers view being married as a bad thing and I have little use for them anyway.

Now then I'm traveling I do sometimes lead a girl to believe that I am (or will be) in the area frequently. I've learned over many years of travel clubbing that being viewed as a one-and-done tourist can have a lot of drawbacks. Whether it's arranging OTC or just avoiding a short con, it never hurts to let her believe that she'll be seeing you again soon.

Now every once in a blue moon in a local club I'll intimate that I'm looking for a traveling companion when I think it will help with getting first time OTC over the goal line. A fair percentage of dancers have never even been on an airplane, which makes sense given many of their backgrounds. Heck I had never been on a plane myself before I landed my first professional job out of college.
  • RiskA
    2 years ago
    I’m “emotionally honest” with them LOL (meaning I don’t lie to manipulate them), but I change most of the “facts” of my life (name, worse residence, worse job & income, etc.). I have too much to lose, & these girls are mostly grifters (to one degree or another, so why let them in? I have a whole “alter ego” I use for consistency haha. And I’m a good liar with a good memory. And let’s face it, 95% of dancers mainly want to talk about themselves, so it’s rarely an issue.
    My only regret to this approach is the 3-4 dancers who I liked enough to see regularly over 5+ years (one over 10) and actually considered friends; I did feel some regret there. But the rest of the time my approach works great. I have plenty of “honest” relationships IRL, and I don’t have any “Madonna-Whore” or “White Knight” psych issues, so I don’t feel bad about changing facts to protect myself. This can be a brutal game if you worry too much about truthfulness. Remember, “she don’t love you” is Rule #1.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I think my answer is similar, as I give general answers - no specifics.

I tell them I work in a bank, and I live nearby. I let them know that I’m down divorced, and have kids.

I’ve only once had a dancer ask me more about my work, and she was an economics major at a local college. That was both interesting - and unexpected.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    So, a woman knowing you have money makes you spend like an idiot? I cannot even imagine how much you all piss away if you get called cheap. People despise the truth, so you can be honest and yet piss people off and they won't believe you anyway. Want to make the dancers "like" you? Get better dances than your peers? Make them more relaxed? Make them think you're one of the few she can safely break rules with? Easy. Don't bad mouth your wife, your girlfriend, your ex, look down at jobs like dancer, waitress, fast food etc. Women judge you by how you treat and speak about other women. Being happily married and letting dancers know, if asked, is a benefit.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Skibum609 is right. Looking down at others and talking negatively about the women in your life basically makes you look like a miserable and unhappy person. Those aren’t the folks anyone wants to hang with.

If you are having a shitty day. Maybe your hamster just died. You tell the dancer you wanted to get out and enjoy a nice time. You don’t describe how depressed you feel because fluffy’s little wheel isn’t spinning anymore. Strippers know how simple guys are, and how to turn a friend upside down!
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    I am truthful with them but keep on need to know basis.

When newbie one asked me after a couple dances “what do u want.” Told her looking for SB, how I like it. She said she can handle that “it’s just a matter of money.”

• georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I don't bother. Too much trouble to keep them straight. I just don't tell them shit that's none of their business.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm honest with them. No point in lying
  • herbtcat
    2 years ago
    I don't understand the question. Is there a thing called telling a stripper the truth? It's not like strippers never lie. :p

Ok, seriously, I generally never lie, and I always assume anything material that a stripper tells me is a lie (to keep her privacy).

It's like this:

Me: Hi, my name is Herb. I'm a Cat.
    Her: Hello Herb, my name is Star, but my real name is Celene ;)
    Me: Nice to meet you Celene. I look forward to the day you know me well enough to tell me your real, real name. LOL
    Her: That's funny... wanna dance?
    Me: Yes, please.
  • gawker
    2 years ago
    Wow! You are the most beautiful woman in this club!
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    I tell them I don't lie.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ If your wank sock is talking back to you, increase your meds, Cacaplop.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ No reviews, no articles.
    Try entering a strip club before you comment on them.
    Oh wait, you won't turn 21 for another 6-7 years.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There's no point in lying to stripper hoes. They don't care. If you lie about money and aren't spending it or don't have it yiu just look like a clown
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I try to stick to generalities as far as occupation and location. I have had many examine my ring finger and ask if I have ever been married or if I have kids. If they guess at my age I go with something close to their guess. If they ask me if other girls let them do what I am doing I always say "of course".

From those generalities, the conversation can get weird fast. I had one tell me that if she was my (imaginary) daughter's best friend that I would be fucking her, wouldn't I?

I told another the general area (NOT specific at all) that I live and she started spilling that she lived there too. She named a small subdivision, mentioned which street and even which house (for example the yellow house in the cul-de-sac). Told which local restaurants she preferred, etc. It all fit because unbeknownst to her I live about 2 miles away.

Another told me she sees me in the grocery store a lot. That freaked me out until I asked which one and she named one 30 miles from where I live. I went with the flow and told her yep that was me. She said next time she saw me I was going to get grinded on right in the aisle just to see what people would do. I hope that guy enjoyed it.
  • loper
    2 years ago
    I tell her she's the sexiest girl in the world. I tell her I'm in love with her. Other than that, pretty much the truth.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I suppose the lies I tell strippers are the same ones I tell myself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion