tuscl

Can't believe it - R.I.P. @Juice

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, April 12, 2022 3:04 PM
NOTE: THIS DISCUSSION HAS BEEN EDITED (first time in tuscl history) I have removed the link to the obituary for privacy concerns, but I can verify that Juice has passed away. RIP, buddy. Founder

96 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Seems it may have been Covid-related - very-sad - he was only 40
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Even on an anonymous internet board that sometimes seems like a dysfunctional junior high, I feel like I’ve sort of gotten to know folks on here, at least in a tangential sense. It’s sad to learn if the passing of the Jackie behind the Juice. A father, a brother and only 40 years old. RIP Juice.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    *of. Sorry for the typo.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Wow? Much of that matches up with juice except for maybe the kids. I don't recall any mention of him having kids. I just checked, he hasn't logged in here since 11-21 Shailyn met him, I suppose he can verify if that pic is juice.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Wow, Is that really juice? I just checked, he hasn't logged in since 11-21 Much of it matches up with him but I don't recall any mention of him having kids. Shailyn met him, maybe he can verify if that was him.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    sorry for the duo posts
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I’m numb. This all seems to match up, with the kids and the location and his schooling right down to the picture-even though it is one from his youth. Jackie battled many demons, and disguised it well with comedic level humor. If this is indeed what I fear, then tuscl has lost its most famous member at a very young age. Fuck you, Jackie.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    He made this place a lot better. RIP Juice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    @nicespice is the one that found out - I PMed her and below is what she told me; "... a while back I messaged him on Snapchat and didn’t hear anything. Crazyjoe tried to message him too. Last night I thought to just google his name and Asheville NC and I found an obituary. I heard he had Covid so that would be my guess ..."
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    He's the youngest TUSCLer that has passed that we know off - very sad. This damn Covid has wreaked so much havoc; it never should've happened.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Is this really juice? I never met him. I'm so sorry.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Can anyone who's known Juice F2F (Shailynn?) verify that it's him? RIP regardless. 40 is too young. Fuck the 'Rona.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I’m sad, he always made me laugh R. I. P. Jackie
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I really hoped that this was a joke thread of some sort. R.I.P. Juice. Forty is far too young.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And people still pretend it's like the flu. It took his life and will affect his children for the rest of theirs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^^^ Maybe don't stir shit on this thread. It's just one thread. You still have plenty of others where you can pick fights.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Juice always brightened up the board. He will be missed
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Perhaps a tribute Juice would appreciate: I still halfway suspect Juice wrote that obit just to troll us RIP juice
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Several things about this thread. 1. Yes this is indeed Juice, there were a few other people on this board that have met him in person as well. I cannot remember if johnsmith69 ever made it around to seeing him. I know they had planned to do so several times. 2. The correct [view link] link: (removed for privacy reasons) 3. How I met Juice was kind of funny. I had met JohnSmith69 and a few other guys at a meet up in Detroit. JS69 was telling me "Juice loves you if there is one person that can get Juice to actually meet them it is you, but the only way it will work is if you publicly call him out on the board." Sure enough a week later I found out I had to go to Asheville for work later that month and I set it up and he actually showed up. Juice was a country boy and very down to earth. I remember he called me and said "I'm running a few minutes behind" because he was taking his dogs for an evening walk. He may of seemed nutty on here but he was just having fun. He was well spoken when we met, which didn't match the (for fun) persona he had on this board. I knew that he had 2 children, I also was very concerned with COVID came around because Juice was a very stout man, one of those people who you worried about if they caught COVID. 4. The credit of this (I believe) goes to crazyjoe as he reached out to me this morning about this. Another wonderful member here (not as active on the boards) magicrat had reached out to me first of the year asking about Juice since he had not heard from him as well and knew that he had been sick. I know crazyjoe was working on making a post, and him, along with magicrat and myself were debating if it would be appropriate to put his obituary on an anonymous website. I agree, it is appropriate to let everyone here know but the debate on how much personal info is put here is in question. I am not the person to decide on that matter. May Juice rest in peace, it's always very sad to see someone so full of life and with such a great positive attitude to have such a limited time here on earth.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Gotta say, seems like a guy who could get plenty of action in North Carolina without having to pay.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... I cannot remember if johnsmith69 ever made it around to seeing him ..." If I remember correctly JS69 met up with Juice and @GoVikings at a club in NC. Thanks for the GoFundMe link 👍
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Yes JS69 wrote a long TR about his Juice encounter
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    I never had the chance to meet him in real life, but I have been in contact with him outside of tuscl for a long time. He never tried to be anyone else but himself. It was normal for him to disappear and not hear from him for several months, then he would get in contact again with a fuck you text. Some got annoyed by his antics, while others were entertained and liked the reactions he got. He is a valued member of tuscl and he will be missed. Yes that is his picture. He used to send me selfies of him at work or pics of him and himself and the latest girl he was dating.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Yes, they have met up. I will link the threads JS69 made about it and not juice because that’s a LOT of threads on the discussion history to go through. [view link] [view link]
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    RIP Juice. You and your many aliases will be missed.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Sorry to see this verified but still shailynn that's a good post. RIP JUICEMAN!
  • max_starr
    2 years ago
    I bought the TSLA only 10 shares, but I'm happy about that!
  • eyeofodin
    2 years ago
    prayer for his family... RIP
  • max_starr
    2 years ago
    I had planned to meet someone from here IRL and hit a club but it never happened..I don't get to do this as often as some of you and yes I am able to get action in real life as well, but there is a thrill and warm glow I feel for weeks after I meet some really special people.. RIP Juice and thanks for the stock advice too.
  • DeclineToState
    2 years ago
    ->@Meat72: "Fuck you, Jackie." ^That's what I was waiting for. I wasn't around when that became a thing, so had to leave it to others.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m very sorry to read this news. Juice always made me smile with his posts. He seemed like a very good person. I hope he is resting in peace. I’m repeating myself - but he touched me as a very good guy. He left this world far too early. I hope his family is ok too.
  • grand1511
    2 years ago
    Can't add much to all the good stuff that's already been said about Juice. But this is something that made Juice stand out to me...he always used the wrong homonymn in his posts. At first I thought it was Southern boy charm but then it dawned on me if he didn't know the correct word to use, he had a 50-50 chance of getting it right. But he was always wrong...that sly fox!
  • max_starr
    2 years ago
    He was likely using text to speech. Common to get random homonymns that way.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie and you you forever rest in peace! Somewhere in the afterlife he is getting a lapdance while sitting at a poker table and eating a bottomless plate of chacken fingers while keeping an eye on his stock portfolio on a big screen TV over the bar.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I wish I had I met him, he seems like a awesome dude to hang at a strip club with or anywhere. Didn’t take himself too seriously. In his memory let’s all make sure we get some chacken fangers today.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Thats chakan fangers and don’t forget the 4 locos
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Are you people sure that this is Juice? And no COVID does not get people who don't have severe chronic conditions. And by this guys age, for COVID to have been a factor his conditions must have be really serious. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Despite Juice's talk about doing strippers 4 at a time, with the infrequency of his posting I did get the feel that something was going badly for him, and likely his health. I hope we hear more about this. And of course that is not covid. I am talking about the last year. When COVID comes into play in a death it is during the last 3 weeks. SJG
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I’m a bit in shock. I know he hasn’t posted in awhile. He talked about losing weight - he looks good in the photo. I don’t PM too many members but we did exchange some encouraging messages with our mutual struggle to lose weight
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    If it really is Juice, then we know that he is in heaven, with a motel complex, filled up with beautiful and nasty strippers. And he is doing them 4 at a time, around the clock. SJG
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    He sent me his Facebook page once but I can’t find the link in my messsges. Must have deleted it.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    He had posted a link to him making rap music, and it had his voice. Hopefully someone can get to his survivors or his strip club women, and confirm this. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Desertscrub you got 200k shares of it? You’re a literal multi millionaire!
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    I'm sorry to read of his passing. He always seemed like someone who just wanted to have fun and make the most out of life. I feel sad for his children who lost their father. I hope he rests in peace and he will be missed.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I’m remember CrazyJoe talking about how when Juice came he kinda changed the site and opened the door for more younger members. It used to be sort of old boys club. I think when you look at threads from back in the day before Juice to the post juice era I think you can definitely see a difference, way more comedic stuff. I know not all like that stuff but I know I do.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    "He always seemed like someone who just wanted to have fun and make the most out of life." Very true, and he is about the only one who ever struck me that way. SJG
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    It's weird. I just bought some chicken and thought about juice and his chakan fangers.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    :) :) :) SJG Wounter Hanegraaff [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Damn. He was taken away too soon.
  • magicrat
    2 years ago
    I have texted fairly regularly with Juice for a few years now as he was the only active member from our hometown on the discussion boards. He could be funny and annoying to some on here, but his personal communications, at least with me, were coherent and thoughtful. In real life he could spell and us proper grammar! The last time he texted me was in November, 2021. He had been in UCU for weeks but said he thought he was getting better. Another tragedy and gone way too soon. All good thoughts to his kids and family. We'll miss you Jackie.
  • pistola
    2 years ago
    He had some hilarious posts. Sad to see this.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    May he sleep in peace 🕊🕊🕊
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Sometimes annoying, Always entertaining, A straight shooter.... everybody liked him. Rest Well Juice.
  • MontanaMarty
    2 years ago
    RIP Juicebox
  • Diez Pesos
    2 years ago
    Shocked and saddened by the news. R.I.P. Juice. Don't spend much time here anymore, but if I remember correctly, at times San Jose Guy would say "Juice! Juice! Juice!" So, in memory of Jackie, I will say the same. Juice! Juice! Juice! Thanks for the laughs and may you rest in peace.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    As far as I know bang69 is Juicebox69. Unless he sent his password to someone else, then Juice was still posing April 9, 2022 [view link] SJG Intro to Kabbalah Part I - The Tree of Life & Hebrew Letters [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ MORON, Go pollute your own threads with your psycho delusions!
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    I had meet juice in person at the trophy club in Greenville. R.I.P bro
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    R.I.P. Juicebox69
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    SJG is giving us a lesson on how to connect aliases! Juicebox69 and bang69 are obviously the same person - as who else would think to add 69 to the end of their user name on a sex based site?
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    That's crazy sad stuff. I checked and last pm with Juice was a tenative plan to meet up in Vegas summer of 2019. That never happened and then covid hit which shut it all down. He had a fun outlook on life and made this board a better place
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG how do you know they’re the same person! Bang69 claims he met juicebox in person
  • EndlessSummer
    2 years ago
    The news of his passing has hit me kind of hard...because it's a glaring reminder of just how short, fragile, and unpredictable life can really be... Juice reached out to me when I'd only just joined here 2 months prior. As I told him, I was honored! And that was because, I could tell right away that he was a great presence on this site. His liability and good nature was obvious even to a newbie like myself. Anyway, we made plans to meet at my club in May of '20 and we all know what happened there. But before we knew our plans would be canceled, it was hard to tell who was more excited about the meet! And he was so incredibly sweet... he really had this desire to achieve trust and credibility with the members here, and was hoping our meet would be a little step toward that goal. We then kept in touch periodically during the shut down and then I wrote to him when I returned to the boards and my club. There was no response...I asked about him on one of the threads as well, and it just seemed like one of those ebbs and flows that happens with a lot of us. But, without knowing him at all really, it still nagged at me a bit because he had been so eager to come on up to the club. It seems strange to be sad about the passing of someone I never met and only briefly corresponded with online, but I keep thinking that if he had this much impact here, how intense must that loss be for those who knew and loved him in real life...
  • magicrat
    2 years ago
    Juice and bang are not the same person
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    It seemed like they were the same person. Maybe Juice gave the account to someone else. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ No, more likely you're an oblivious moron!
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ another conspiracy theory? Stick to Pentecostal ministers and TJ street hookers. That’s what you know best.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    You ninja’d me. That was for SJG. thee!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    "Stick to Pentecostal ministers and TJ street hookers. That’s what you know best." Sad but true. SJG
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ sorry, I know that one hurt but it needed to be said.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Okay, so I was actually too bummed out to post anything earlier, but I met Juice in person and spent an evening with him at a couple of clubs in Greeneville. He was a great, down to earth guy. He was the the same in person as he was in his posts. He will be missed by many.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    Guys, it was brought to my attention by an astute longtime member that we should not be doxing members (even after death). I have removed the links to juice's identity. Let's all learn from this. RIP Juice. You were definitely one of a kind.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Thanks Founder, SJG
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    Thanks a lot Founder.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    NOTE - if I die please, nobody post my obituary on here.
  • apoopdeep
    2 years ago
    Nobody more Juice crew approved than you my good friend. RIP Juicebox
  • Dolomite35
    2 years ago
    RIP Juice
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    RIP BrotherFoghorn and Trish_Lust. You will be missed. Bacon!!
  • how
    2 years ago
    Comfort to all who knew and loved him. Rest in Peace.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    I avoided this thread for a while thinking it was a joke but was intrigued to see how someone used the edit function. Sad to hear.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    He was on my ignored list.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    He was one of the very first members to reach out to me in pms. And he was a hoot to troll. He never took it seriously and we'd laugh about it. I remember when NinaBambina outed him for being Trish_Club_Lust and he still tried to deny it. I'm pretty sure he trolled and created multiple aliases to practice his poker bluffing.
  • tin man
    2 years ago
    Wow i remember juice, he was desert scrub before desert scrub was desert scrub. Sad to hear about the man, RIP i hope his children will be ok.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Apologies for bumping an old thread, especially one regarding a topic like this, but it's my first time perusing the board in a while, and something stood out to me here. @Liwet --- dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? I don't mean that to be disrespectful or mean, but I'm legitimately curious. What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? Granted, this is a titty bar message board, so trolling and irreverent commentary are to be expected. But in a thread dedicated to the passing of someone who was apparently really-well liked and appreciated for his humor, what fucking purpose does it serve to metaphorically walk in, scroll through all the comments positively referring to the man, and add your bullshit? I've seen a lot of really fucked up things said here in the short time I've used this site actively, but your unnecessary comment takes the cake. There's a time and a place to be an asshole; read the fucking room.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    What better way to celebrate the life of a person by including the bad with the good? I felt his posts/threads were spammy and made this board worse, hence why I ignored him.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    >...this is a titty bar message board, so trolling and irreverent commentary are to be expected .... what fucking purpose does it serve to metaphorically walk in, scroll through all the comments positively referring to the man, and add your bullshit? Hypocrisy! What better way to appreciate his contributions to the board than to troll his death.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Didn't know him but had him and all his troll accounts blocked too
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ liar, you’re just jealous that no one here likes you and everyone wants you to go away
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    When somebody, without any prompting from others, talk about having so-and-so on ignore—I doubt that person had so-and-so on ignore for longer than a week. The people who put others on ignore and keep them on ignore often tend to forget why the other party was on ignore after a while. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyways, juice is still missed. And he’s still remembered for all the fun and positivity he brought to the board. 🧃
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    You got dougster back so you're happy though
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    25 I have zero interest in being liked by geriatric alcoholics like you
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    "What better way to appreciate his contributions to the board than to troll his death?" Jesus Christ, @liwet, do you even realize what a creepy thing that is to say?! Probably not. Just shut the fuck up and stick to "horrifying" women. For the rest of you, condolences for losing a friend within this little niche corner of your world.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    "<a href="[view link] wish Juice and flagooner were still posting. They trolled with panache.</a>" I had him on <a href="[view link] before the Pandemic started. @ElDuderino_AZ Maybe out of context. But anybody who knew of his account here knows that he's deserving of some trolling and his death shouldn't change that fact.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Man, you read a room like Helen Keller reads traffic signs.
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    @ElDuderino_AZ posted "Jesus Christ, @liwet, do you even realize what a creepy thing that is to say?! Probably not. Just shut the fuck up and stick to "horrifying" women." Have you ever read Liwet's reviews? Those are the definition of creepy IMO so he can't help that.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Yup. That's why I said to stick to "horrifying" women. There was another thread where he commented and said "she called my reviews'horrifying'".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion