tuscl

Just curious (:

GoddessZora
Can work a pole 😘😉
Why is it that when a certain dancer responds to comments/reviews, some people get bothered by it? Kinda feels like 8th grade in here sometimes lol, as funny as it is here. Wouldn't we want dancers to be more active on here on forums/comment sections?

41 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    I would argue it's more like the 7th grade here.

And just know we're not all on the same page. Truthfully, we all hate each other on here. So don't think that one specific member speaks for us men. There's good chance everybody on here hates that very person and wants him to die in slow, horrible way. You can say this for *many* people on here.

Just my two cents, but because it's coming from me, it is the TUSCL endorsed and certified opinion of this community.
  • GoddessZora
    3 years ago
    *many* people lol, I can see why now haha, thank you.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    This is more like a fucking kindergarten where all the snotty kids can't get along for shit long term.
  • GoddessZora
    3 years ago
    Not even during snack time, it's a damn shame.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Ahhhh, at least you have Scrub looking out for you!!!
  • GoddessZora
    3 years ago
    No one is looking out for me, kiddo (:
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I'd characterize this as The Oregon Psychiatric Hospital
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Xxbunny said: "Why is it that when a c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ dancer responds to comments/reviews, some people get bothered by it?"

Fixed it for you.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I'm only bothered by stupid responses and stupid people, and I disagree with a lot of the generalizations being made in this thread.

However, since I started linking to photos from the main screen and seeing the comments left by the misogynists on this board... to say I am shocked and disappointed would be an understatement.

Still, I think more people are supportive of intelligent and thoughtful contributions by dancers.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    When you go to a site that permits ignorant excrement like Desert the semen swallower to post; this is what you get.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    "Wouldn't we want dancers to be more active on here on forums/comment sections?"

Yes, this is what most of us want. But the trolls hate women.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I for one enjoy the participation of dancers on here. But it's important that they remember where they are. You're on a site with salty club hounds who have been doing this through many generations of dancers, so they're going to be impatient with some of the fluffier theories that some younger dancers espouse in online forums. They also tend to spend a lot of money on strippers and enjoy the rewards of doing so.

Some dancers have trouble with this combination of impatience and frank discussions of OTC/ITC interactions. But if you have a thick skin and look at it through the right lens, you'll do fine.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I welcome dancer input. In many cases, dancer insights offered here are very helpful to me.

However, this site offers unmoderated discussions, and that can lead to unusual folks offering somewhat bizarre comments.

There can also be a keyboard cowboy mentality, where folks act more aggressively than they would in person. That’s not an excuse, it’s just an explanation.

In most cases, it’s the usual suspects acting up, and that can spur many reasonable discussions. If you ignore a few folks, it can clean things up considerably.

I like to think of this site as a more open discussion of strip club activities, as compared to SW. But, my views are highly biased towards the customer side of strip clubbing.
  • GoddessZora
    3 years ago
    I try to be more active on here so I can get a feel for the room lol, not like I didn’t know already. I have thick skin and know how to deal with trolls. 🙃 Just didn’t know they were this determined on here to get their balls in a knot.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Just keep your sense of humor and remember , there’s real mental illness out there.
  • GoddessZora
    3 years ago
    Absolutely. While we’re here I’ll just drop this in case I hurt a trolls feelings again and they need to vent about it.

Suicide Prevention Hotline
    (800) 273-8255 🤍
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Idk, I’ve noticed regionally there is something about Seattle, Phoenix, and Providence that seems to attract extra grumpy behavior. At least on tuscl.

There’s plenty of cool individuals on this site. But a lot of them keep a lower profile so it’s harder to notice them. But stick around and there will be plenty.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Seattle - crappy weather

Phoenix- it’s too damn hot

Providence - Rhode Islanders are mad because they’re not as cool as Connecticut.
  • GoddessZora
    3 years ago
    There’s definitely something in the Providence air 🤨
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    The ignore button is my friend!!! 🔘

It's definitely a shame that any girls who are just showing up have to see all the garbage mixed in with the good stuff, but it didn't take me long to figure out how to block out the worst of the worst.

To be clear, I don't ignore those whose opinions I don't agree with or who make the occasional questionable comment. Only the truly inane drivel... attention is a troll's life blood and I refuse to infuse! 😊🔆🤪
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's a wite hijacked by old "men" who are too socially retarded to get laid so they troll strip clubs looking for hookers. How social do you expect them to be?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Hey Scrub are you originally from Arizona? I like PHX (love to visit). I’ve had several friends live there over the years and all of them hated it, none of them are still there. They had to go there because of work relocations. Take in consideration all of these guys were from the North East, outdoorsy type (think hunting) so I’d imagine none of them would really be happy anywhere in the Southwest.

Over the years I’ve met a lot of people from the east in PHX and they love it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Seattle and Providence are full of sailors whose sex life is primarily buggering each other at sea. As for Phoenix, what do you expect from people who live somewhere are hot as Hell?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Oh I love Phoenix too. I tried this one Filipino restaurant and it was awesome. And a couple other places that are independent businesses that are low-key because it’s not in a “destination” part of town and they were awesome. I had a super phenomenal avocado toast the other day, YUM. And also, the hookah lounges, especially around Glendale, are amazing as well. Also, people in general I’ve encountered there are friendly. And the OdySea and the Desert Botanical Garden were both cool spots. It’s a great city.

The grumps I was referring to was the Phoenix area tusclers who frequent the discussion board. (And also Hi-liter during the day time…so much hostility there, sheesh 🙄) But some other clubs and their patrons are pretty cool
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The best place to strip club in the country is Providence. Great privacy, few rules, pretty women, fairly cheap, weed is legal, no ethnicity overwhelms the others, just as likely to get extras from a 9 as you are from a 5, and afterwards you can go to Federal Hill and eat the most amazing italian food ....evah
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    Well now we have to know who the certain dancer(s) is/are that cause the bother??
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    3 years ago
    WHAT TROUBLES YOU, MY DEAR BUNNY!?!?!?

IS EVIL AFOOT!??!?!

• TFP
    3 years ago
    I was also wondering what brought about this thread. And then I saw this review: https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=383201#c…

Rockie seemed to get more annoyed than usual at a misunderstanding. But hey, whatever.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @Nice: am I the grump of Seattle? If so, I'm sorry and I will change my tag line to reflect this.

@Ilb: No sailors in Seattle, they're all across the water in Bremerton... rum/sodomy/lash may still apply, not sure about that though. Seattle's all IT workers and bartenders.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    @ drewcarey, no I don’t consider you a grump, neither on the discussion board nor in reviews

• PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    99 people have been rude to me here. I just block people who take away from my experience. ✌️bye 😘
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Clicked the link to figure out whT this is about. I usually just use block if someone is annoying/stupid with me. And sometimes I unblock, sometimes i don't 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    When you hang with sailors into buggery of course you get butthurt.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    ^hahahaha!
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Not even during snack time, it's a damn shame."

Snack time is serious business. Let's not kid about the snacks...
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    When I was in college every Sunday - Thursday at 11:00 p.m. we had a meal called "snacks". Basic leftovers, sandwiches, fries, onion rings, peanut butter toast etc. Best part of smoking weed in college.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Keck dem in da balls
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It’s like those kids who couldn’t play nicely with others - they just got older and they still can’t play nice.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Don't let them fool you Bunny. It is because there are a lot of cry baby boomers on here that need their diapers changed. Boomers seem to like an all boys club with no girls allowed. Waaaaaah waaaaaah waaaaaah
  • GoddessZora
    2 years ago
    I get off hearing men whine 😌😌😌💦
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    A grown man whining is not a good thing. It shows a lack of emotional maturity, and inability to deal with rejection.

Xxbunny has an incredibly sexy body and she knows how to handle herself in a club, so I’m sure guys are happy to see you when you dance. I hope they can handle themselves properly if you are unable to entertain them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion