Anyone else find Miley smokin’ hot?

Monday, January 3, 2022 6:42 PM
I do. She’s not a 10 by any means, but the whole package - face, legs, voice, attitude - makes her really sexy to me. [view link]

57 comments

Nope
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Not really seeing that. And she'd have to be Nina-hot to risk an ass-kicking by Billy Rae.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Depends on how she dresses and how she wears here hair. Do I think she could be sexy ? Yes. Do I think she is all the time ? No.
Warrior15
2 years ago
^ Warrior summed it up well for me. She sure can be sexy but my view of her varies a lot over time, based on her decisions.
Huntsman
2 years ago
In some scenarios she looks pretty damn hot, in others she looks like any other girl from the trailer park. I'm not sure if its photoshop or just changes in her appearance over time, I don't care to put in the effort to figure it out. Bottom line though setting aside the celebrity aspect, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers but if she were dancing at most of the clubs around here I'd probably tip her on stage to get a closer look but ultimately decide to go with another girl.
Dolfan
2 years ago
Is the sex tape of her authentic? If so I'd do VIP with her for the right price but I've seen hotter in the clubs.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Yeah - I’m not disagreeing with anyone who not with me on this. I know she ain’t every cowboy’s dream. There something about her though.
Studme53
2 years ago
She's not my type but her trashiness is kinda sexy to me - IDK if her public quirkiness, for lack of a better word, is just a persona or if she's actually that quirky/trashy IRL - her voice though I find annoying AF; she has the voice of someone who's lived a hard-life kinda like a stripper that spent 20 years in strip-clubs smoking cigs - I think she was doing some kinda NYE special and I saw the promo on TV and I didn't know who it was at first till they mentioned her name at the end but damn that voice was annoying and unhealthy-sounding. Another singer that is not my type but whose “quirkiness” I find sexy for some reason is Lady Gaga – in her case I think she kinda comes across sexy b/c in her case it seems that is her genuine M.O. – I like girls that are a little crazy like that and don’t take themselves too-seriously or give a f*** about what people think.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
No, not really. Sometimes she will look attractive, but I can never un-know what a dumpster fire her personality is. Way too trashy for me.
gammanu95
2 years ago
She has a nasty, “let’s fuck” attitude and a tight little ass. That’s about it for positives. I must confess, there are nights when that’s all it would take.
mark94
2 years ago
Miley’s singing voice has grown on me. It has miles on it - which I kind of like - and she puts a lot of heart into it
Studme53
2 years ago
She radiates drama and I just don't find drama attractive
crosscheck
2 years ago
I can see the appeal in Miley’s trashy persona, real or staged. The “let’s fuck” persona. But I’m also head over heals for the “good girl” persona of Carrie Underwood. Or maybe it’s just that Carrie has always been so damn haaawwwtt.
Huntsman
2 years ago
Miley and Gaga seem like the type of chicks that would fit right-in working in a strip-club (and I mean that in a good way)
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
If she wasn't famous, but rather a dancer who started posting images on here, I suspect that the general reactions would be orders of magnitude more positive. Yes, I think she's hot.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Ginger or Mary Ann ?
mark94
2 years ago
Why not both?
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
She's ugly to me. Her horse teeth are not attractive.
Michigan
2 years ago
I would gladly fuck her with a condom. She's not a 10, but chicks like that are so fun in bed
JamesSD
2 years ago
I have always seen Miley as an idiot. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I agree with Icee. Nope.
motorhead
2 years ago
^^^ But I bet she could figure out an internet connection when the libraries are closed.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
^^^ The above was directed at SJG.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
^^^^^ CMI, I doubt she could figure out how to reinstall your brain. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Miley panders to adolescent peer culture. She tries to look cool. She is an idiot. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Not at all, don't like her look or her attitude and Lady Gaga is quite unattractive.
yahtzee74
2 years ago
I would consider Miley fuckable but not smoking-hot
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I was always a fan of her mom, Tish. She's better looking than all of her daughters then: [view link] now: [view link]
shailynn
2 years ago
Miley is smoking hot. It's the attitude. She needs to go back to long hair and brunette though.
pistola
2 years ago
I don’t want her. You can have her. She’s too gruff for me!
Mate27
2 years ago
I think she’s very sexy and I enjoy her deep voice. Her wild party girl look is hot to me.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Not really honestly
Muddy
2 years ago
Her face isn't great, but 21 year old sister Noah Cyrus does have a pretty nice ass. Definitely better than Miley's.
JamesSD
2 years ago
“I don’t want her. You can have her. She’s too gruff for me!” I wonder if anyone else recognized that song lyric reference.
mark94
2 years ago
^^^ I guess if you’ve listened to German polka singers with an accordion playing along you would get it, huh?
Mate27
2 years ago
I generally look for the filthiest dancer in a club, and Miley seems to have the look of a gal who has been ridden like a racetrack and hasn’t had her suspension tightened…
Cashman1234
2 years ago
When Miley turned 18, she clearly had to break out of the wholesome Hanna Montana image. I think it would have been better if she'd gone with the Britney Spears version of ho-hot. (Generally not a fan of Britney's music, but for me she ranks high in porkability.) Buy I guess you can't be Britney Spears when Britney Spears is already Britney Spears. So, I would say unfortunately, Miley went for more like this type of ho-hot: [view link]
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
It's too bad all women don't have a dad like Billy Ray. So they can be as ho as they want, and anyone who gives them shit about it will get snapped in half like a matchstick.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
She looks like her achy breaky dad
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
I wouldn't pay for dances from her in a club. I wouldn't buy any of her albums to listen to. But there is something strangely compelling about her as a performer. I don't think she's attractive, I don't like her voice, but somehow her stage presence is undeniable.
datinman
2 years ago
"she has the voice of someone who's lived a hard-life kinda like a stripper that spent 20 years in strip-clubs smoking cigs" Marianne Faithfull ended up like that too.
docsavage
2 years ago
All these girls follow the Madonna formula. Vamp it up & attention whoredom.
CostaTheCrazyGreek
2 years ago
"follow the Madonna formula. Vamp it up & attention whoredom." That is very insightful, and especially pertaining to Miley. SJG Ann Wilson - Beware Of Darkness @ George Fest 2014 [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I don't find Miley smokin' hot. I'm a creepy weirdo sexually frustrated Republican who finds AOC smokin' hot and I'm mad I can't date her.
docsavage
2 years ago
I don't get it but I do find her attractive despite her being not my ideal body type.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Smoking hot is a 9 or 10. She's a 7 or 8. Hot Wouldn't turn down a dance with her. Who knows, it might be smoking.
gSteph
2 years ago
Liz Cheney is surprisingly nice looking even though she resembles her dad. Maybe mostly cause she doesn't have that permanent mouth seizure like he did.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Lol Liz Cheney
Studme53
2 years ago
Miley Cyrus? Maybe I'm young but shes attractive with the shirt hair but not smoking hot. I'd definitely consider a relationship with her though
Estafador
2 years ago
Short*
Estafador
2 years ago
She's smoking hot. Can any of you watch this video and honestly say you wouldn't do a VIP with her if she was a dancer at a club? [view link]
doctorevil
2 years ago
^^ Yeah she looks pretty good, but she ain't no Debbie Harry. And what's with all these cover versions of classic songs? Performance-wise she totally sucks.
misterorange
2 years ago
^ Hey buddy have you seen Debbie Harry lately, Milley is way hotter, unfortunately Debbie hasn't aged well.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Deborah Harry in her prime was smoking hot also. I don’t think she looks too bad even now at 76, although she’s no longer in the “hot” category. I like both her and Miley’s versions of Heart of Glass. They are almost like two different songs. Listening to Deborah Harry singing reminds me of silk running through my fingers. Listening to Miley is like the sound of silk ripping.
doctorevil
2 years ago
miley. call me.
Jascoi
2 years ago
Thanks Dr. Evil - she looks totally hot in that body suit and platform fuck-me heels in that video. I’d that he back for a private dance and probably LDK from her grinding on me in that outfit. Debby Harry’s version is so iconic and ethereal it’s hard for me to reconcile that song with Miley’s belt-it-out style.
Studme53
2 years ago
She has a great voice though
Studme53
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion