tuscl

What really catches your attention?

I know this is obviously going to vary from person to person. But what about a dancer catches your attention? Certain style attire(More expensive looking clothes, punk/goth style, gowns, bright colors, certain colors worn.) Makeup (heavy, unique, fake eyelashes, fake nails) personality, voice, hair style, etc.? Or for you is it all about body type?

55 comments

• rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Just my preferences fwiw.

Looks, good attitude and skin. In that order. The more that she is showing all 3 in abundance, the more she will get my attention.

Body type matters too, but not as much as long as she isn't very overweight or has a bony ass.

I hate anything that seems fake, gimmicky or artificial. This includes elaborate costumes, heavy makeup, fake eyelashes, fake tits/ass, etc. Some guys like that stuff more, just not me. IMO dancers do that stuff to make themselves feel better and/or more confident, not for the guys per se.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Looks first and foremost. Other than SJG who fixates on slut wear and lucite heels, most of us are just wondering what she looks like with those clothes on the floor.

Like I tell civvie women, hit the gym not the mall.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Love the spinner type with the toned legs
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I'd have to admit, for me, it's mostly an hourglass or pear-shaped figure. Add as little clothing as possible 🤡 .

I like dancers who try to have fun at work (party atmosphere). So crazy hair/eye shadow/lipstick color are a plus for that mood.

I'm more one for simple hairstyles, at least shoulder length.

For dancers with mommy boobs, a bra like this is worth a try: https://res.static-barenecessities.com/i…
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    What catches my attention is natural attraction and chemistry, she has to create sexual arousal, desire because she has the right combination of feminine beauty, class, sex appeal and type of pheromones that cause me to be attracted to her...
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Pretty face.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    I have a very elaborate algorithm where I rate a dancer’s looks, body type, body fat %, ethnicity, hair, makeup, nails, eyebrows, outfit, heels, pole and stage routine, personality and pricing … that all goes to shit once she grabs me with a stripper handshake. My only answer when that happens is “yes!”
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Tall slim sweet personality flirty and fun, and for gods sake mile like you mean it, funny friendly and fun is the way to go.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    For me it all starts with natural tits on an hourglass figure. C cup or bigger.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    In order I would say:
    1) body type - varies depending on what I'm in the mood for that day
    2) personality - friendly girl next door
    3) makeup - less is better
    4) outfit - as long as it matches her body type and personality

Couldn't really care less about hair style, nails, shoes or perfume unless they are overdone to the point of being a distraction.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Looks. The way she Looks at me. If I can make her blush. Genuine interact.

If its just for a dance then just looks
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    If you’re trying to consensus on what custies like, good luck – custies’ preferences are as varied as a supermarket produce section.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I think for all guys the top factor is going to be looks, which isn't a revelation. For some guys that focus is going to be relatively narrow (Latinas with huge tits) or really broad (the dancers I see regularly are all over map on looks, but they're all hot).

I think the thing that gets me to turn my head is a hot dancer who has really dialed in her look to compliment her physical attractiveness. So, outfit, accessories, hair, makeup, etc., can all contribute to that. I mean, it's not like I won't notice an otherwise hot dancer if her look isn't perfectly on point. But if a dancer is looking for an edge, I think they need to know how to present themselves.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    With strippers the high heels and the makeup they put on are far more important than the clothes they take off. I am perfectly capable of undressing them myself. But when it comes to the high heels and makeup, that has to depend on them.

So the highest of heels, and always held on by straps, or as boots. The more extreme the makeup the better.

Then subject to the rules of the club, the more they can show the better, best is everything.

After that it gets down to front room feel ups and makeout sessions, then continuing in the back room for the maximum, and then out the door with her to continue on a mattress somewhere.

Looking at new legalities and going to a private party model. Two new great TJ reviews, Adelitas and Chicago Club, show you how good it can be.
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7037…

Good to see you back again Phoenix133

SJG

Manfred Mann - Blinded by the Light
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcWVL4B-…
  • Dtuscl
    3 years ago
    A great smile goes a long way! Follow that up with natural tits and a fun flirty attitude and I’m interested.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    My background is Hispanic so my preferences seem/tend to be a bit different than the avg custy:

1) the body is the most important thing to me – for me a pretty-face is a nice plus but not a requirement – I will often turn away a girl whose face I like b/c her body is not my type; but will rarely if ever turn away a dancer b/c of her face if I like her body

2) I like voluptuous women – the bigger the boobs (natural), butt; hips, thighs, the better – this doesn’t mean I’m into fat-women; there’s a difference b/w voluptuous/big-boned and fat – I’m into the womanly look vs the girly look thus I don’t tend to like them too-young-looking like they could pass for a high-schooler - naturally-voluptuous women to me are in short-supply in clubs thus a slender girl with curves (nice sized booty and nice-sized natural-boobs) I still like getting with

3) fake-boobs are often a deal-breaker - if I get a dance from a dancer w/ fake-boobs it will be in-spite of her fake-boobs and not b/c of them; i.e. b/c I really liked something else about her (her butt, etc)

4) I hate elaborate outfits; makes me think she’ll take off the minimum b/c it’s too hard to put on and take off and I kinda feel I'm getting gypped; I go to the club to see and feel flesh not fabric – when it comes to outfits for me less is more (the more skin she’s showing the more turned on I tend to get) – w.r.t. outfits I like sexy/slutty/provocative vs “cute” or “elegant”

5) I’m not a smoker thus don’t like others smoking around me – besides the stink-smell and smoke I just don’t like the look of a woman w/ a cigarette – it’s not a deal-breaker 100% of the time but sometimes I’ll pass where I may o/w get w/ her (downhere in the south they still allow smoking in the clubs) – vaping bothers me a lot-less but still don’t like the look of it but I’ll take vaping over cig-smoking

6) uninspired stage-set – not uncommon for me to pass on a dancer b/c her stage sucked in that she didn’t put any effort – makes me feel/think if she doesn’t put effort into her stage-set when everyone is looking at her then she may also be a dud giving dances – a bad stage-set is not a deal-breaker 100% of the time but it is certain times – I understand dancers get down b/c no-one may be tipping on stage but she may be fucking-up bigger dance-$$$ by putting-on a shitty stage-show b/c people didn’t tip little-stage-$$$ - when you’re on stage you are on display and just b/c a custy is not tipping the stage does not necessarily mean he’s not interested in getting dances from you

7) Don’t like girls that the first-thing they do is ask for a drink – if a girl has been sitting for a few-minutes w/ a custy and it’s clear he wants her company but he hasn’t offered to buy her a drink then it’s ok for her to ask; but don’t like girls that wanna get their-drink-on on-my-dime especially if I’m not interested in them or haven’t even had a chance to talk to them
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It's hard for a dancer to know what a particular custy likes - 2 things to look for:

1) see what type of girls he gets dances w/ and/or tips on stage and see if there's some commonality among those girls; that may signal what he likes in terms of dancers although it's not 100% foolproof

2) if a custy keeps his eye on you or is trying to make eye-contact w/ you, that is often a sign he's interested in you (whether he turns out to be a spender or a time-waster is another thing)
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ dancers always seem to go for the guy they notice looking at them. They seem to pay attention for this.

But best if you can get up on your feet and approach her before she can approach you.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    A healthy looking girl with pretty eyes, a genuine seeming smile and a pleasant personality. I can overlook almost all else.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You want to make eye contact to get her attention. Even if she's busy you want her to look at you. And yeah you need to approach first
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    What if the dancer approaches me first, should I abandon all contact with her since it is doomed from the start, even if she is a knockout? I couldn’t possibly save that situation if she shows interest in me first, right?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Looking at her is not the same as getting to your feet and approaching her first. Approching first, you are showing that you can take the risk of rejection.

Meat, if she approaches first she is not doing anything wrong, but it does mean that you have to make a decision.

SJG
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Meat: if she approaches you first, you should get her hooked on drugs, beat her physically, and isolate her from her friends and family. This will make her want to be your girlfriend, which is the whole reason you went to the strip club in the first place. QED.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Looks. An athletic body and pretty face. Add an easygoing personality, a little charm and a fun attitude. I’m sold.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    May seem like a paradox but I don’t want a dancer that tries to “catch my attention”.

things that are almost always a no go for me

Hats
    Blue/green/red hair
    Piercings
    Excessive tattoos / sleeves / Angel wings
    Oversized fake boobs
    Weird outfits - can’t describe but know it when I see it

Just be yourself

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Big Titties ! You asked.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    How can some of you be so picky when the clubs and price points you want won't have what you claim to be into. Tuscl members want bad bitches at lizard prices
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    bad bitches at lizard prices, you got it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYONVrxw…

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That's not good though
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I like it when a dancer wears stuff she enjoys wearing, feels like she's expressing herself.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekPWiwrp…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1iBgfOT…

^^^^ The ones in stripper shoes are getting to be equal to strip clubs.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Icey said "How can some of you be so picky when the clubs and price points you want won't have what you claim to be into. Tuscl members want bad bitches at lizard prices"

The question was "What really catches our attention?" and not "What do you require every single time you walk into a club?" The discussion is about ideal situations and best case scenarios rather than minimum expectations. What I posted above isn't what I expect each time I walk into the club, but it's fun when it happens. And, to be honest, I also have fun when it doesn't happen.

Also, I spend enough money in clubs to enjoy the company of top-tier dancers in the area. But I don't talk about how much I spend and exactly how I spend it because nobody here cares. Bragging about stuff like that to a bunch of people I don't know on the internet is empty talk. And there are a lot of guys on here who are like that. Just because we don't provide an Excel spreadsheet showing how much money we spend, that doesn't mean we don't spend money.

But, as usual, you're mostly all about complaining and enjoying a bit of manufactured drama.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Phoenix133

We have now a stripper training manual. It explains in great detail how to use sexy dressing and makeup to manipulate me:
    https://www.amazon.com/Satanic-Bible-Ant…

And the stripper supply center:
    https://uk.hellaheels.com/

SJG

Savage Garden - To The Moon & Back (Extended Version)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCm6gRHI…
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Punks like Icey are the type who "make it rain", the "man" version of women dressing up. In November I strip clubbed eleven times. I spent between $18.00 on one night to $680 one Sunday afternoon. There, I put a number on it. I don't pre-plan my entertainment and I don't care what I spend as long as I personally feel it was worth it. Imo pretty much everyone here is looking for different things at different price points. If you actually knew much about life Icey you would understand that.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Oops, this is the correct book to be considered as a stripper training manual:

https://www.amazon.com/Satanic-Szandor-A…

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    1. Attractive face and body. For me, this can encompass a wide range of body types, hair colors/styles and races. Most of all, comfortable in her body.

2. Minimum of makeup - natural beauty is best. No glitter!!!!!!

3. I have always preferred nonsmokers, but some dancers are capable of covering up the habit effectively.

4. Intelligence. Physical attractiveness is good for initial capture, but gets boring quickly if a meaningful conversation is impossible.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    While big boobs and or big asses turn me on (don't forget the pretty face), what catches my attention initially would most definitely have to be tattoos. I get a certain type of hard on for tattoos and if I see you with them, I'm at least talking to you at the very least.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    I guess an alternative to tattoos would be hairstyles. Long, wavy, hair is cool and all, but its special when a girl is willing to be brave and try a different hairstyle. Obviously following up to that is dress style. Love style, hate stereotypical stripper shoes
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    @ATACDawg are you looking for a stripper or a girlfriend? Sounds like the checklist for a significant other🤣😁
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Wow! Blast from the past, what have you been up to? Don’t you have a child that’s probably 4 or 5 now? Am I close!?! Lol

Good to see you on here…

To answer your question - I like chemistry with a dancer and an attractive face. I prefer minimal tattoos, not stuck on a certain body type or age group but I tend to get along with MILF dancers (late 20s and older) because they usually can carry a conversation better.
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    I don’t like the usual gimmicks like schoolgirl, nurse, stockings, bright colored wigs, etc. Does nothing to turn me on and it signals she’s probably looking for a certain kind of customer to throw money at her for no effort.

Extremely slutty party dresses and bikinis showing off side boob and ass crack are welcome if the girl has the body to pull it off (and that’s a big if these days).
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    Body type not overly important as long as the overall look is healthy and they put a little effort in thier appearance . I have had great dances from both thin and curvy. Most important to me is friendliness and the ability to carry on a conversation.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    @Tiburon:

First of all, it's not a bad strategy for finding a significant other; that's how I met and landed my wife and as of yesterday, it's lasted for 40 years 😉

I just prefer women with brains!
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    It's different every time. Sometimes tits, other times ass, other times legs, or face, or somebody who invites herself to my table and has a sense of humor I like.

Just be the best form of you that you can be. You know what colors look best on you, you know what your best body part assets are, etc.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Catching my attention? It's all about body type. No doubt, nothing is a close second. If you're job is taking off your clothes, you need to look good doing it. If you want me to pay for it, you need to look REALLY damn good doing it.

The second thing that catches my attention is pole work. Too many dancers use the pole as a crutch, and not as a pole. If you can actually pole dance, then I will likely tip.

Last thing to capture my attention is face. I love a pretty face. Meth mouth, facial/neck tattooes, picking at scars, etc. are all deal-breakers.

• gammanu95
    3 years ago
    *your
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    For catching attention, it is body type all the way, with clothes/makeup/etc probably being a very distant second. For the outfit and makeup, less is better. A skimpy two piece bikini beats a complex multi-piece themed outfit by miles. Giant fake eyelashes and bright colored makeup might grab attention, but its negative attention "look at that train wreak"

Qualities that entice me to ultimately spend money on a stripper is a very different question.
  • Jasdoit
    3 years ago
    I think I noticed the bodies when first walking in. Fit meaning not being sloppy. You can be curvy and fit. Nice booties get my attention. I want to see more body than clothing. Clothing frames a great body. But less is better. Then a pretty face. That can be anything. If she is attractive, it’s attractive.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    You know what? Since nobody has mentioned it yet, yo’ momma!!
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Boobs. Two of them. Perky, perfect. B/C cups the best, unless A or Ds are on a beauty. (I'm easy that way).

Nice waist, and curves. A smile and general friendliness.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Lean, long, tan, defined legs with good muscle tone and a tight ass in platform heels.
  • jestrite50
    3 years ago
    For me it's boobs boobs boobs. I'm a boob man and as long as she's not overweight and looks cute and has nice boobs I'm up for her. Phoenix may remember Ginger from the Blue Parrot in Morgantown. Now she could have doing anything she wanted. I also have a weakness for Natural Redheads 😍
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I've gotten much more receptive to big boobs than I used to be.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9043

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion