Should we feed him to the wolves?

54 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Rick is beloved on stripperweb?
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣

Da dancers on da stripperweb got a collection going to pay for me to dump a load in his basement. If you want to donate, find da shit coins wallet on my profile and send me your shitcoinz.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Smash dat like button on da Mackie! If you don't like da Mackie smash da like button twice and show it who is boss!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Fuck you Mackie!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I picture Rick like a cross between hank hill and Jabba the hut
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @Zack someone had unearthed an old thread he had started over on the pink site where the dancers from Stripperweb tore into his ass. It was comedy. He basically threw himself to the wolves. It's 5 years old now so I think the dancers who remember this might already be gone. It doesn't get good till around the third page though.
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I don’t go to gay bars because I’m not gay. I would think the same logic would pertain to visiting a stripper website for strippers, but hey to each his own.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    That thread is good reading.

I picture Rick as an unassuming guy, maybe 5'6" and on the thin side, hence his need to present himself as half "you are not the boss of me!" libertarian and half frat boy trying to out-testosterone the rest of us. That said, every now and then he shows a human side, which is better than many of us.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^ you mean like taking strippers to a delicious dinner at Olive Garden?
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    "I don’t go to gay bars because I’m not gay. "

One sentence with two lies
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    My drone-cam couldn’t get a clear picture of Rick, but it captured a picture of Icee suited up and studying “The System”

His dissertations on dating hoes is just an act. He’s a disciple of “The System” like the rest of us

https://image.freepik.com/free-photo/man…
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Well this thread was inevitable. But at least it's keeping the user behind nicespice and various other accounts occupied. Every minute he/she spends trolling me is a minute less he/she spends giving dancers bad advice about good travel club locations. 😂
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @motorhead, I picture ICEE more like the guy wearing the Miami Heat jersey here.
    https://southpark.cc.com/video-clips/ajr…

Except for Rick, RacialSlurICEE, and SJG, we're all honest about what we do, some variation on paying for pussy. The first thinks he's some virtuoso at it. The second thinks he's better than the rest of us because he doesn't (but he really does, in a different and more currency). The third is on a permanent vacation from reality.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Different and more precious currency.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    "I don’t go to gay bars because I’m not gay. "

EXCUSE ME but there’s only 1 lie in that sentence.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Rick is telling them that the hookers he coerced and begged into fucking him cried and felt like shit after fucking him. Again that makes me wonder how bad he must be in person.

And the hookers responding to him pretend to be serious business women with ethics and integrity. I feel like going on there and just telling them they sell pussy to guys like Rick so..... 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡

Fuck everyone on there
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ you know you're right I just don't get it. When strippers leave me they're thrilled and they say "Wow 3 minutes, that's the quickest I've ever made $300 in my entire life."

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There has to be something extremely wrong with him to get these reactions from hookers. And to struggle to even get them to fuck him in the first place.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I don't imagine Rick as anything at all. We've agreed on some things and disagreed on others, but beyond that he's guy I don't know on the internet.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Come on, Ishmael, certainly you've wondered about what some guys on this site look like. I wonder who from the MA/RI set I've seen at Desire.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Perhaps in the most cursory sense, but for the most part, no not really.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Well if you imagine the most handsome guy you’ve ever seen, I look like him, and if you’ve ever seen hi-pitch Eric from the wackpack on the Howard Stern show, that’s what Subraman looks like.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Weirdness doesn't just come from looks it comes from social retardation. Behavior. Etc
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    So you're saying there's hope even for us hi-pitch Eric looking guys?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Anyone can work on their body.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And social graces with bitches
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    "social graces with bitches"

Where is the social graces contained with that statement ?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Hey Shailynn, I resemble those remarks. Which ones, I could not say, but does a man with $$ in his pockets make him look more desirable? According to SJG and ICEE the answer is no, because they believe the answer lies in how you hand the $$ over to your bitch/whore. I deliver Amazon gift cards so nobody suspects what I am doing is illegal, lol!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You can't talk to girls like you're their grandpa while perking. Creepy af
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    When entering a strip club the more money I have in my pockets, the more handsome I become.

So Meat, if I look like George Clooney and come in the club it $5 but you look like Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show and come in with $5,000 who do you think the strippers are going to run to? I know you get it, even Subraman and Jackslash get it. Some others in this thread, eh I don’t think so.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Sadly I know what those characters look like - from being an old fan of Howard Stern and his wack pack.

Beetlejuice would sadly be broke after about 5 minutes in a strip club with $5,000.

High pitch Eric - or Eric the Actor would be spending a lot of cash to look attractive too.

I don’t think Mr Dugan is despised here. I know he finds arguments in many discussions. He has his own system - that works very well for him. It’s not for everyone else - and that is fine.

He is held in high esteem on the pink site as well.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    "Well if you imagine the most handsome guy you’ve ever seen"

I'm impressed, shailynn! I had no idea you looked like me.....😯🤯😎
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Funny the clown who can’t speak English talking about social graces yet he calls me creepy what a loser
    Icee Stupid AF
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Why has nobody given the Zebra person props for finding a photo of a zebra wearing a suit. That kind of attention to detail is magnificent.

That is far more energy than I would put into insulting Mr. Dugan given how easy he is to bait. But I still admire the craftsmanship. Actually kind of makes me want to make an image of Douchebagolos, the demon that possessed Mr. Dugan before he was born. The demon left but, alas, Mr. Dugan was so damaged that he became a permanent douchebag.

Whoever is behind Mr. Zack, whether it is Ms. Spice or somebody else, all I have to say is that I salute you! BRAVO!
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    BTW, have you guys seen the BOOK documenting what an enormous slut Mr. Dugan’s meemaw was back in the day?

https://www.pulpinternational.com/pulp/e…

No wonder the guy is suck a warped sicko!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Very close with skibum lol
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Mitch McConnell? Dude I'm in my low 40s.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @Icee why would you even think of messing with a guy that looks the way you picture me do you have a death wish or something
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I picture Skibum as an old guy in a tweed jacket with leather elbow patches, whacking youngsters with a gold-headed cane.

Rick as a bespectacled 5'6" accountant-looking guy, so he acts like buying strippers makes him a lothario.

ICEE per the racially-confused fake gangster from South Park, above.

SJG as an unkempt, derelict, creepy version of Rick who has probably been arrested for masturbating outside a playground.

Most of the rest of you as fairly normal MFs.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I imagine Desertscrub as a deranged screaming In Morton Downey Jr. RacialSlurfkaIC as a scrawnier Eminem with a thin sad mustache he has been trying to grow for years. SJG as a less attractive Bill Gates with Tourette’s and a pronounced facial tic.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I imagine desertscrub and SJG losing their internet access.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Daaaammmn. Icey’s depiction of twentyfive is super buff.

No wonder Icey likes to refer to 25 as “twentyfag” Icey is doing some fantasizing😁
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Rick made three strippers cry?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Theniggaformerlyknownas2icee

https://live.staticflickr.com/2411/19282…
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    daaamn twentyfive must be very into fitness
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Also, does that mean Icee believes skibum is BBBC?
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    This deserves a bump.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    There's plenty of customers on stripperweb, as there are strippers here. There is a customer "moderator" as well as a stripper moderator. The only bad thing about stripperweb is that the customer "moderator" bans people whenever he feels bad about needing a magnifying glass to find his penis. What you see both here and there is that strippers seem typically more capable of witty flaming. Yes, really, even more witty than repeatedly calling people fags.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    For real? That’s awesome…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion