tuscl

"So, what brings you out tonight?"

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Wednesday, September 1, 2021 7:37 PM
Apparently strippers are taught to ask this on the first day of Stripper 101. I give the only possible answer I can see that there would ever be: "Uhmmm, naked women?". They smile or laugh uneasily. Like, uh-oh, that's not the cue for any of my pre-recorded sales pitches. What do others say? I know not all strippers ask this, but I think they're the ones who sleep late and miss every day of stripper class.

46 comments

• Bharlem
    3 years ago
    I ask if I can’t read a customer. It allows him to either invite me into his space or a polite escape to blow me off. I know it may be redundant but it is a polite way for a stripper to ask “am I your type”. So just play along. The alternative is her waiting for ques that she may not quickly get.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Why overthink it? Its an opening line and nothing more. My response if I like her looks is: "I planned on spending some time with you"; which always elicits a smile, and if I don't I just say: "I'm really stoned and staring off into space with your mouth open is more acceptable here than other places". That makes them think I am demented and they leave.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    That usually goes something like... "Oh, I was kinda bored and running low on ______ (insert preferred booze here), so I figured I'd just go out for a drink instead". "And get your face smashed into some tiddies?" "Yeah, that's a bit of an added bonus." They jam my head into them, and when I'm allowed up for air, I inevitably ask if they want a drink... because that's the gentlemanly thing to do.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    If I want her to stick around - I was feeling horny and I had too much cash in my wallet so I thought I would come here and solve both issues. If I don't want her to stick around - I figured this was the best place to nurse a beer and ogle the naked women on stage and I had just enough to pay the cover charge and get this bottle of beer.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Naked women and alcohol!" If I like her, I might say beautiful naked women and alcohol. Not going to overthink this.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @Bharlem OK that makes sense. I'm one the just wants to go straight to the couch when I like a dancer, but I forget that most customers seem to want some big prelude.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Fortunately it's been a while since I've had any dancer just sit down with me without asking first. So I can say "thank you but I just came to watch the stage show" if I'm not interested, and that's that. But sometimes dancers who remember my name ask me why I'm there, I'd think they'd know.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with the others who said to not over think it. This is just an opening line - like “How You Doin?” or if you are with buddies “How Youz Doin?” A simple reply is usually best. If the dancer doesn’t speak much English - a snarky retort won’t help.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Yeah - annoying. I always feel like I got to make up something respectable. Truth usually is “I’m horny for some strange”
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Studme, that would be my exact reply . " I'm horny and I want some strange." I'd say it with a smile.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They ask coz most men go for a reason. To celebrate something a guys night out to see if they're locals. The bulk of strip club customers aren't looking for hookers
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    "The bulk of strip club customers aren't looking for hookers" You're rong. Well half rong. Most strip club customers are looking for hookers best case but dont wanna pay or want to pay the bare minimum.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Your right Warrior - I should just own it - the bitches know what we’re there for - but I still feel a little creepy- maybe cause I’m a daytime guy
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I usually reply with lame small talk about just deciding to drop in. But one time I was in a wise-ass mood and told a girl I was looking for someone to help me put on a condom. Her reply was that if I took her to VIP she would put it on with her mouth.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    No they don't. Most come in for a fee drinks and to enjoy the eye candy. The ldk customers are creepy af and the tricks are always obvious. Then everyone has a laugh when they go with the "extras girls" . It's not a respected thing.
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    And here I thought my standard response of "cold beer and nekkid girls" was somewhat original.... I'm going with desertscrub's "high hopes for an hj" from now on
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Gotta admit, I could give a fuck about respect from the other losers who actually hang out in strip clubs for companionship. FYI - at normal bars you can talk to women and don’t even have to tip them!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Going back to your thread about whether or not strippers are 'extra annoying', it seems like a lot of guys (or at least guys on here...) walk into the club looking for reasons to be annoyed. And that's not the dancer's fault. (Or, I don't know, maybe they walk into every single place like that, which is really sad.) She's trying to break the ice with a complete stranger. If you don't want a "Wanna dance?" line, then it's going to be some simple opener like "What brought you here tonight?" And it doesn't have to be a "big prelude". I've had dancers ask me something like that when I'm on a tighter schedule, and I've replied "Well, I'm here for dances with a sexy dancer." And then we talk briefly about prices and options and we're off to the races. I don't understand guys who whine and nitpick about hot nearly-naked young women walking up and talking to them.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I don't hear this question much anymore, but when I do it's almost always from a baby stripper. I usually respond with something like "still trying to figure that out.'
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    "Pussy!"
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    In my younger days I was often mistaken for a cop - so do you think “Just checking for any illegal activity” would go over well?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    When she's not my cup of tea, a more effective option than "I'm just here for the stage show" might be "I came to ask if you're accepted our lord Jesus as your personal savior".
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Next time try this: "Cops got a warrant out for me. My dumb ass roommate gave his side piece a black eye so when I rolled up to the crib there were all sorts of cops outside and one of them ran my license and it was on. I just outran the popo and left them in the dust. Did like 140 on the freeway. Figured I'd hole up in here and let the heat die down, parked my car in the back. What about you?"
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    Pistola that's awesome. Would probably immediately like you (or laugh awkwardly and leave if she was new to dancing haha). Others have already said it in slightly different and more direct ways, but you could always say that "there's only two jobs in my life I've ever liked and I can get both of them here". She'd probably either figure it out or ask you if you liked being a bouncer (or perhaps bartender I guess) or a DJ more!
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Boobs
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    "I just needed a break from all the screaming and yelling coming from the trunk of my car" On a serious note, I get "How long are you here for?" She is sizing up whether you are worth the investment in small talk and/or whether you are a VIP candidate. I even had one ask me how much money I planned to spend today. Nothing like the direct approach. She was a bottom of the barrel girl that parked at my table. I told her quite a bit but she wasn't my type of girl. She said she could be any type of girl I wanted. I got her to leave by saying "No, you can't"
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I've often said "eh coming here is more entertaining that staring at the walls in my hotel room." Hint Hint - that lets them know that 1. I am staying in a hotel available for OTC and 2. I am not a regular/local which often works to my advantage.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Interesting, I've always assumed it's best if you're seen as a potential regular, they want you to have a reason to come see them again.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Being a regular is one of the worst positions you can be in
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    “I was out with friends for a drink, and thought I’d see some pretty girls on the way home”
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I wonder if the answer actually matters? Unless you say “I’ve got $1,000 that I want to spend on you.”
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    I waa a regular at a place for 4 years or so...difference was I was there to see mainly one dancer and knew when she'd be in (she was the rare unicorn with an actual schedule she stuck to and always let me know if she would be out of town/or just not working for a day or a full weekend). Anyway I used to let them know I was in for said dancer. Sometimes they'd say oh I love her, she's so nice. Usually my atf would say she remembered the dancer I spoke with, but sometimes that dancer would be new to the club and my atf would have no idea who the dancer I spoke with earlier was. Imagine that a few dancers lied to me haha. It was a good thing when it was happening because if I liked the other dancers that approached before my atf arrived (I'd usually get there 15-30 minutes before she would), I'd spend time with them and even got to really like a few of them (a couple worked same days and would come in earlier than my atf on a continual basis).
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    Was not waa obviously
    3 years ago
    Being a regular has upside too, like never getting questions like the OP mentioned.
  • Baldnhappy
    3 years ago
    We’re celebrating. Father Tom got his own Parrish today.
  • bigman226
    3 years ago
    I try to smile and say "Hoes." If they get the joke, cool. If they take me serious and hang, cool. If they get offended, cool
  • mjx01
    3 years ago
    Was asked recently ITC: "Do you want kids?" WTF. Not appropriate.
  • Cowboy12
    3 years ago
    If she's hot..."Your tits called me and said they needed a hand" If not, then "I'm here to see my CF, maybe I'll see you next time"
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    A stripper once told me she'd have my baby before I got too old to have one.
  • joewebber
    3 years ago
    [view link] "if it's not a 'wanna dance' girl, it's a 'want some company' girl Dancers ask the same questions. not because they want to run game, but because they are in auto-pilot. most won't even remember anything about you including your name once they move on. 1) what's your name 2) where are you from 3) what do you do 4) come here often 5) are you having a good day so far the girls that make the most money remember every last detail about you, and ask about you when you come back in."
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Illbbaicnl, suggested asking a stripper if she’d accepted Jesus. That reminded me of a time a stripper asked me the exact same thing. As to being asked what brings me out tonight, I usually just tell them I’m horny and sometimes ask what brings them out tonight. Regardless of how she answers, the response is often interesting.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I once saw a girl in a tee shirt that said I'm Fucking for Jesus. @shadowcat-- you got that one?
  • DH721
    3 years ago
    "For my court ordered community service I like to help out single moms and nursing students"
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    using a randy macho man savage impression for the reply. "well you know something? check it out!!! i had to go and leave the house for a minute oh yeah. the three girls at home are just really stinking up the place oh yeah yeah. they all been dead for quite some time now and macho man needed to step out out of that element and enjoy the fresh air and view. anyway ooh yeah you look oh so nice and grown oh yeah!!!! want to go to my place? i live up the road. house in the back of the woods. a tree stump with an axe on top standing by the side of the road. let me tell you something it will be to die for oh yeah!!!!!"
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    $30k a month 😉
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    When your son is of age, you should sit him down, hand him a beer, and make sure he knows that it's much harder to get served in a paternity suit if they don't know: 1) what's your name 2) where are you from 3) what do you do
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion