tuscl

If you could pick only one of these girls at the club

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 11:12 PM
[view link] I started watching this and just got mesmerized. If you could only pick one, which one? They come out a few times each The girl coming out at 1:07 is my choice: [view link] Second choice probably girl coming out at 4:53: [view link] ...god damn. Hard choice tho. I need to check out Miami

17 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That's not typical of Miami lulz
  • PredragDr
    3 years ago
    Charlotte McKinney of course
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    The first one, the second one, the third one, fuck it, I'm greedy I want all of them. Truth is I'm short on time so only skimmed through the first couple minutes. I will definitely check the whole vid when I have more time.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    pretty tough to pick one of these 25 pretty ladies. to make it simple I’ll take the one in the pasties.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    All good. Tall blonde with long blonde hair and cotton candy
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    The one at 03:27 and again at 13:30 looks like Anna Kendrick.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’d take them all Icee who cares what a cholo from the LA barrio thinks about Miami every one of these women are prettier than anything you’ve ever posted
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ ICEE has equal taste in women as he does with pizza.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Yeah he wants a gluten free pizza in Bensonhurst LOL
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    9:04 please.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Lol!! Now 2ICEE declares he’s an expert about Miami?? WTF!!
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Pretty, slender, natural, athletic -- what's not to like? Except the fact that all of them are out of my league. @Sancho has good taste.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    BLONDE: The very first one or 10:08. BRUNETTE: 09:28 or 16:45 AA: 02:00 or 18:12 Also, I have no idea how to follow instructions...
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I made the sacrifice of looking at the entire video. Hint: All the models take one last walk at the end. If I could choose only one: 6:06([view link] Then: 2nd - 8:08([view link] 3rd - 18:15([view link])
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Something went wrong with the links on that last post. First choice - 6:06/15:15/18:38 [view link] Second - 8:08/17:21 [view link] Third - 18:15 [view link]
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Too bad any of those girls working at the club would be beyond GPS. They probably got BPS Bitcoin Pussy Syndrome.
  • Tr6guy
    3 years ago
    If those girls worked at a club, I would never leave! Just die right there as it would never get any better!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion