tuscl

I'm surprised more strippers don't look for info on here

Although maybe there's a lot of throwaway accounts I wouldn't be aware of. But look at the other option. I was stalking...browsing, yes browsing stripperweb the other day. It looks like they really don't have any daily posters. Weekly or monthly posters might be a thing but other than that that DB seems pretty dead. And that club reviews section is a joke. Hardly any relevant/recent reviews and the ones they do have are like google review level stuff. And lets be honest don't some of those strippers deep down know at the bottom of their hearts they are all sort of lying to each other?

Meanwhile over here...

A bunch of recent content coming in everyday. Wanna know what kind of customers come through? Check. How busy it usually is? Check. What your fellow dancers look like? Check. Wanna know if it's an extras club? CHECK. To me there's just way more to find out about clubs ahead of time on here then anywhere else.

And honestly on here, there's more bickering/in fighting/drama than any strip club I know of. The girls will fit right in.
Yes you do have some weirdos, no doubt. Maybe only like 10% though. The rest of us are just looking for bargain bin hand jobs, that's really it. It's a merry crew other than that, just everybody hates each other if that makes any sense. My point here is I think we need to start recruiting a little more so we can get some more boobie pics in the photos section M I RITE?!?!?

53 comments

• FishHawk
    3 years ago
    Rite on, Bro!!
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    I agree! A smart stripper (hoping this in not an oxymoron!) should think like a sales person and be interested in the customer perspective. What does the customer like/want? What do they think is a reasonable price point?

The primary issue that TUSCL does not cover is working conditions: what is the tip out? are dance cards required? what are the working conditions.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Except for the fact that this group is not the typical strip club goer, learning what a few people here think may be more of a detriment and not every small business does business the traditional way. We have a big sign out front for our firm which my partner thinks of as advertising - I don't allow my name on it, because I don't want clients who show up because they see a sign.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    This site doesn't represent the average sc goer. Most men aren't right wingers trolling clubs for hookers
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I don’t think many strippers are particularly career oriented, I think most are just looking for fast and easy money , there are some thoughtful girls working but they aren’t really representative of the majority.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Yet IceyLoco/2ICEE/Phatboi you’re still here posting your “I’m better than the rest of you” comments. Politically why the Dumbocrats will not succeed much longer, as most of their ignorant superiority issues from the far left like yourself will get tiresome. The Woke movement is waking up the silent majority to head to the polls while IceyLoco smokes pole.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    if u were a stripper would u look for info on here?

i am not saying tuscl isnt entertaining. it is very entertaining. but the only useful thing a stripper might glean is that if a guy wearing a tattered suit comes into the club and tries to grease a manager u should stay away

especially if he has a life size sex doll of ron desantis riding shotgun in his car
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Hey icee also most men aren't so pathetic that they claim to have a "relationship" with a junkie coke whore stripper and then go as far as claiming to want to kill themselves over her when she finds a better source of coke. 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Also @Muddy I don't see things changing. There's simply a low percentage of strippers that post here. founder has done a lot to increase the site "curbside appeal" for them, but they just don't participate any more than what you already see. It's been this way since TUSCL's existence.

I think the only thing that members can do is simply BE NICE to any and all strippers that post here. Even if she's not their type. There's always a few knuckleheads that will troll a stripper in a thread or post lewd comments to stripper pics in their profiles. This doesn't help encourage strippers to participate here.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    I know of a couple Baltimore girls with accounts on here. One of them “told me about tuscl” as I feigned ignorance and said she uses the site for research. She said she never posts but pays to read reviews.

Agree that we don’t roll out the welcome mat. We attack girls on the discussion board and nitpick their pics. If they’re already disinclined to post, we certainly don’t help. I’m not suggesting we need to be fake, maybe just if you’re not going to say something nice, don’t say anything at all.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think a stripper (with a decent business mind) might do well to have an account here - with a lifetime membership - to keep updated on club reviews.

The regular posters (in this section) aren’t the usual club goers. But by checking the reviews, it would allow a dancer to get a decent understanding of the perception of the club. Obviously, she would need to filter out the noise of some crappy reviews, but folks need to do that even when reading Amazon reviews.

I think SW is too much of a clique that forces dancers to conform to a specific persona. It might be a more honest club view on TUSCL - in the reviews section. A lurker dancer could easily research area clubs, and learn a lot here.

I used to use stripclublist and that was a shit show, so that isn’t useful.

I doubt the SW types would be helpful in directing dancers to this site (for honest customer information).
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Most Stripperweb members want to know which clubs have customers who throw money around without requiring anything in return.

Most TUSCL members want to know which clubs have hot strippers who give free blowjobs to older customers.

Not a lot of crossover information.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    —>“Most Stripperweb members want to know which clubs have customers who throw money around without requiring anything in return.

Most TUSCL members want to know which clubs have hot strippers who give free blowjobs to older customers.

Not a lot of crossover information.”

I will never forget the day somebody on stripperweb wrote out a long post about how all forms of in the club extras is not acceptable. Not even, “I don’t like it but can hustle my way around it” or anything. Just that it shouldn’t exist ever.

…But then in another thread immediately after recommending Club Desire (yes THAT Club Desire that gets a billion tuscl reviews) as a classy club where everybody is like family and it’s a great place to work. 🙃
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    SLD, keep in mind the strippers who post good pics are encouraged to keep it up within the comments section, yet the ones on meth and are chunky rightfully need to be kept in check.

Bacon!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @JimG I'm just saying the latter part of your statement doesn't help to encourage stripper participation here, including ones with the potential to post what you consider good pics.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I've actually seen more dancer activity on here over the past few years. Is it a dancer rush hour?... no. But there's definitely more dancers signing up. I suspect that many get an account, do some research, and then sign out until the next time they're looking to change jobs. Others sign up to find out what is being posted about them in the reviews.

Some dancers start using the discussion boards, but then disappear quickly when they have an opinion that guy(s) here don't like and they get hounded on every single thread they start or comment on. In some instances, the dancer's thin skin is at fault, but it's also true that I have yet to see a dancer come on here and not pick up one or two virtual hate stalkers or creepers. The easy culprit for this behavior has been SJG, but in all fairness he's far from the only one.

It's not a welcoming place for dancers and interacting with customers here doesn't yield enough benefit to make it worth it. So, I suspect that most dancers will keep an account just for occasional research.

• 8TM
    3 years ago
    They can find out a lot more just from word of mouth than we can. Not just from dressing room talk but also blabbing customers and servers. Also many (most?) dancers stick to one club and rarely if ever change.

It’s not nice to roast ugly dancers when they post pics, but some kind of quality control is needed around here.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @SLD on your previous post where you described knuckleheads who troll dancer pics you pretty much described Desertscrub, minus the screaming club ad on every review and other dumb shit.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    “some kind of quality control” for the victory, by 8TM!!

Bacon!!
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    I’ve never understood why more dancers aren’t here. Founder gives them their own board. Of course I can understand why some dancers would join but not get involved in any of the front room discussions. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more dancers here than we realize.

But I agree with what Muddy was saying- we need more dancer pics
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    With respect to wanting more dancer photos…

Let’s say you have an average dancer, say a 7 out of 10. She does just great at the club because (in my experience) past being a 7 by most customer standards there is a certain amount of diminishing returns where being hotter helps, but other stuff qualities became way more important for making money.

She does well at the club consistently. But she puts up a pic and barely anybody comments. Meanwhile professional airbrushed pics from Longball or Grand gets ton of acknowledgment. Why deal with that and stick with what you’re good at? (Getting compliments AND real money at the club)

Let’s say you have a dancer whose physical appeal is more niche, congrats you can deal with way negative comments, including from some screen names others already mentioned. Heck, you can be conventionally attractive by tuscl standards (white spinner who appears younger) and still not be immune to that. Example: waffle and whoever was complaining that she had resting bitch face

Let’s say you have a phenomenally conventionally attractive dancer who takes amazing photos: Wah wah wah onlyfans sucks !! Pictures are not worth paying for ! I get it there are a some individuals who quietly go against that narrative…but still the seething rhetoric can be a turn off.

Where is the incentive to upload more than the occasional selfie if bored enough?
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    @nicespice. Your points are on point. I know there is a vocal minority that seems to get their rocks putting others down. That’s a real disincentive for dancers to post pictures. Unfortunately that is too bad for the majority of us who are happy to see real pictures of real dancers who may not be perfect 10’s but are genuine individuals. He’ll most is PL’s are old and way past our prime in looks and peak physical conditioning. We should be happy that a real live 7 bothers to say hello. No answer here. Just that our desire for photos might not be fulfilled. BTW, nicespice you are way hotter then a 7. 😀
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    And then there are the dancers who would post an image, and then some guy would ask her to post a picture of her pussy, and when she said "No", the immediate response from that guy would be "Fucking bitch!" or some version of that.

Anyway, the only two dancers on here who seem to get past all that is Caramel Starr (who has over 160 images posted) and LinzeeDet, but they spend almost zero time on the discussion boards and only use TUSCL for marketing.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    There are tons of dancers visiting this website that lurk to get intel, and not using this site to affirm their sexuality. Most of the dancers that are worth their time are too busy garnering attention elsewhere they don’t need to beg for it on here. There have been many that gloriously place hot
    Photos of themselves without trying to draw traffic to their
    Profession. Like SJG says. they do it for the expression like an artist, not a beggar.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    So given that it would take every single TUSCL PL that posts to BE NICE to every single dancer that participates here, there's no way that dancer participation is going to ever change.

Just be happy with the ones that do hang around.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Also we need to keep in mind that strippers are often more interested in club info that most customers don’t really know about and therefore are not in almost all reviews. Such as club fees, scheduling requirements, license requirements, management quality, etc.

Many months ago a dancer did write a review of a club with these sorts of details, clearly identifying as a dancer. A couple of members harshly criticized her for providing useless info. Although some other members did defend her and thank her for her contribution, I’m sure it was hardly a welcoming experience.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    I'm pretty sure the dancers all want to find the "whale"....

We pretty much all claim not to be that whale, and chastise each other for paying too much for too little.

They'd probably be interested in getting to know us so they know who to avoid...
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Well I’d like to break up the sausagefest a little bit cause that’s no fun. And I disagree with the notion that they can’t extract some info on here to see how a club rolls. I’ve mentioned it before but with some strippers I might tell them to check it out.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I'm not surprised because I refuse to post any of my dick photos. :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Muddy ... Dancers do get *some* value out of TUSCL. In the main menu, click "Strip Club Dancers" and you'll see a long list of dancer profiles. You'll also see how many of them have taken the extra step to get verified (checkmark) and also link their profile to a club, which is more dancers than you might expect. And if you start clicking through on profiles, you'll see that there's a fair number of them who have been active. Not like the guys on this discussion board, but they've posted a few questions and comments here and there.

The reason why they don't "break up the sausagefest" here on the discussion boards is because they are often treated like shit.

And the reason why many don't post a lot (or any) images is because they are often treated like shit.

The disconnect that you're possibly experiencing is that for *us* as customers, strip clubs are about fun and leisure. For the dancers, it's their work. And though there's some variability as to how much a given dancer loves or hates their job, it's still their job. It's something they have to do to earn money. Why the hell would anyone come to a website about their job and spend any time at all on the parts of that website where they're probably going to be treated like shit? That's not how human nature works.

They are here, and they do use the TUSCL only insofar as it helps them look up info about clubs and what sort of customers and cash they can expect from a club. After that ... they leave and go to the websites that are about fun and leisure for *them*.

And that's not here.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with Ishmael. It’s business for dancers - if they join this site.

I know there are many dancers with profiles - and who are verified.

I would think there are a good number of dancers who don’t create dancer profiles - and they lurk and read reviews.

I would doubt they would have any interest in the discussions - as they would need to weed through a lot of non pertinent posts to find a tiny bit of useful information.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    As I know they do also have their own sites and their own channels. It is Stripper Web, but it is also other things. They can talk more frankly to each other.

SJG

Hot looking girl in white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpSdePGg…

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Says the guy who has likely creeped out and harassed more dancers on here than any other user.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Seems appropriate to post this oldie - almost 15 years ago
    Credit goes to Chandler - once a great regular contributor
    Probably the most accurate assessment ever posted

chandler

May 22, 2007

The life cycle of strippers posting actually follows a very predictable 10 Stage course:

Stage 1 - Toe-Dipping: Tentative initial posts. Nothing earthshaking. Only indirectly identifies herself as a stripper.

Stage 2 - Gaining Traction: Posts something that sounds "refreshing" from stripper perspective, gets positive feedback and begins to gain confidence.

Stage 3 - Basking in the Attention: PLs trip over each other to enter into dialog with a real, live online stripper. (Ooh!) Pepper her with questions, sing her praises for deigning to answer.

Stage 4 - Payoff: Discloses where she works. PLs on pilgramage report back how she's every bit as wonderful in person.

Stage 5 - Holding Court: Now a board celebrity, she attains full princess status. Threads are titled after her. Every word receives gushing praise.

Stage 6 - Backlash: Some cynics get sick of all the fawning, and the princess gets bored with both the cynics and the ass-kissers. Big ugly turmoil ensues.

Stage 7 - Rehab: Every life cycle should have this stage. Not sure what happens here.

Stage 8 - Diminishing Returns: Begins to realize the first wave of pilgrims are as good a payoff as she's ever gonna see for all her slumming with the boys.

Stage 9 - Fade Out: Only posts you see for a while are occasional "I'm still here" reminders, then nothing.

Stage 10 - Beatification: After some time, we notice she's not around anymore. Then, it's, "Remember Princess? She was wonderful. How come we never get dancers like her to post here anymore?"

I
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @nicespice and @NinaBambina since both of you have also been mistreated through your posts and pics throughout the years, I'm curious why both of you continue to post here. Not that I'm complaining. Have the supposed benefits of TUSCL outweighed all the negatives for strippers? Do either of you recommend joining TUSCL to your work friends?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I’d say so. I have zero problems with getting into flame wars tho and welcome the backlash 😁

The obnoxious posters are a vocal minority tho. I think I’ve said it before that the discussion board is like 10% insightful and 90% nonsense…which is similar to stripperweb but at least this site has more activity.

At this point tho it’s tough to completely disengage from this site. Especially with PMs and the like. Not everybody is comfortable text messaging or other platforms.

I’ve never recommended tuscl per say to anybody. I do remember mentioning meeting up with somebody from this site, and the dancer in question asked about here. I think it was because the clubs were being slow and she wanted to expand out. I definitely encouraged getting access to reviews but with her body type I did say have thick skin if you were going to come here to advertise specifically. San Antonio men have different beauty ideals than what a vocal group here has, and didn’t want her to get upset at being called “fat” No idea if she ever made an account but she’s clearly never posted anywhere.
  • Exoticmuse
    3 years ago
    Just tossing in my two cents because I find this topic interesting. I'm an aspiring dancer and I definitely find this site useful as someone who is a 'plan of attack' oriented person. Whether that's applying for a regular job and reading about people's experiences there or even something like this.

In my months of browsing I can absolutely say there are dancers (new or seasoned) perusing this website for intel but it's as someone else already mentioned. MANY dancers don't have a 'plan' whether that be a financial security plan or even just a 'preparation' plan. And I also think that has a lot to do with the avg stripper age as well. Not that some people under 24 don't have that where-with-all about them but it's a small percentage in regards to many endeavors in general.

THAT being said i saw someone ask 'what use would a site like this be?'
    Well if the dancer is even half business minded. Reviews are exceptionally valuable.
    A club with multiple reviews mentioning unfriendly girls? Well if that's the club you end up at one way or another you'll instantly boost yourself by having a warm personality.
    Not enough skilled dancers? Increase your value by taking a pole class or dance class
    Mediocre lapdances? Too pushy? etc. etc.

A negative review is simply a positive review waiting for someone to make it happen.

Of course there's the factor of 'assuming you're the customers type'. Yes. of course. But if it's thin blonde 1 with the bad attitude vs thin blonde 2 who is super sweet, thin blonde two has made herself more marketable. (to most. Some people actually -want- that mean girl and that's fine too. I just personally wouldn't market myself that niche if i'm trying to make money )

Anyway all that to say.
    If I'm here. I"m sure there are others. We just don't typically have much reason to make our presence known here haha.

But I personally appreciate this site existing. It makes me feel i'm going into this even a wee bit less blindly. (this and youtube and other resources but hey, you can never have too many perspectives)
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I think there are two things mentioned in the OP and they don’t necessarily go hand in hand. The title of the thread is about strippers looking for info. I think there are plenty of gals here doing just that. As with any biz, some will be inclined to use a place like this as a resource and others won’t care or feel the need to spend their time on it. But there are plenty of dancers here and the vast majority rarely, if ever, post.

As far as more tit pics, sure, we’d love the eye candy. But unlike a dancer being on here to glean info, what would motivate them to be generous in showing off the titties here? Think of any other profession, say an accountant. A small percentage of them may maintain a website with some general articles. But an accountant gets paid by their knowledge in keeping organized track of finances as well as tax law. The accountant expects to be paid for anything beyond a bit of general info. A stripper makes money showing herself naked. What would motivate her to give that away here, knowing she’s going to get some dumb fucks and assholes giving her shit without making a buck?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ as somebody who did a LOT of reading and the like before and bought and followed stripper courses, back before that market exploded and there are a zillion “mentors” now…a full year before actually applying to a club, I will say doing all that only gave me like 20% preparation at best.

If you’re not emotionally ready to apply to a club, then that’s no problem. Take as much time as you need and there are plenty of opportunities out there for money, many I’m sure even better than dancing.

But knowing how you want to engage your customers, what exactly your boundaries are: in relation with other club staff, how willing are you are with customers physically, and how much you’re willing to deal with customers emotions and egoes mentally.
    Do you want to go balls to the wall and chase the highest dollars or do you prefer pleasant lower stress environments?
    How much do you want to avoid substances, do you prefer champagne rooms/quick dance sales/stage money the most, what do you do to stave off burnout when actually dancing?
    Those are all *very* personal things based off you that no amount of guidance from others can help in a significant way.

If you WANT to dance but don’t feel “ready” from a knowledge standpoint, I’d say it’s way valuable to get into a club anyways while continuing to look up on whatever you want to look at. Nothing high pressure. Just plan on once a week until you feel ready for more.

At least this is assuming you’re already at a legal age to get into a club already. If you’re holding back because you’re not legal age, then it’s a good idea to pursue a certification in something now so you have a fallback if you decide you don’t feel like going to the club for several days or weeks. There are a LOT of stripper perspectives that would agree with that.

Anyways if you end up at a club and put up a pic or two (face optional), and say which one it is, I have a feeling you will be VERY popular on here. 🙂
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Oops huntsman ninja’d me. That post was directed at exoticmuse

P.S. if you want to have access to reviews which would be a BIG help, feel free to get verified now. Founder doesn’t require any proof of actually being in a club.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Exoticmuse, skip what I said. Spice’s comment was for you and is way more useful than my babbling. I unintentionally ninja’d her comment.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    There's a lot of words on this thread. I didn't read all the discussion, but thought I'd share an awkward moment from the VIP room. The other night I was in a club that I've mostly loathed for years but didn't feel like driving anywhere else. There was a dancer who kept asking about VIP and I wasn't that keen on it, but then said whatever because it was something to do and her regular dances were ok but not private.

We get in the room, and she starts talking about how she keeps reading that she has GPS but is really not a prude. At this point I haven't asked for anything and she's just stripping down naked in front of me. Then she comes back around to GPS and actually motions to her lady bits while saying "golden..." before trailing off and looking at me. In that moment I became very aware of my body language, because obviously I know what GPS stands for and found it wildly fascinating to hear a dancer talking about her reviews. Did I have a tell?

Probably something I'd done in the hour we'd been talking had gotten her attention and I was being tested. I don't think she'd connected me to a specific screen name, but gathered she wanted to know if I'd picked her because I'd read about her on a place like TUSCL. So I spun it back around as she was setting her panties down and asked about whether she could read about herself online. Then she started talking about a couple of sites before pausing again. She leaned in and looked me in the eyes, smiled, then seemed to do a mental shrug as she got into her VIP set. And no, she wasn't a prude.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There's great insight on here into specific demographics. The info is helpful in helping stripper hoes maximize their profits off them
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    In other news, Cashman created a stripperweb account. That is definitely a boost for that site. 🥳
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ was it because you started a thread called "I'm surprised more PLs don't look for info on here"?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am a member on the pink site! I created a discussion to say hello.

I’m still on my best behavior.

I know it’s only a matter of time before I get banned - or worse.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Cashman on stripperweb is like a gigolo in a convent. 🤣🤣🤣
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree. It’s like a nun wearing a butt plug to confession - it’s going to cum to a filthy ending one way or another…
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I feel like over analyzing this shit is a waste of time UNLESS you *have* to travel to dance at all... Just dive right in. Of course learning some game/hustle/some basic dancing all helps, but imo nothing helps more than being the new bitch at a club and bonus points if you are legit new because these motherfuckers can smell it from a mile away.

I think the main thing to dancing anymore is being ok with the shit you are doing. Pretty much most clubs in most cities you have to deal with touching. Are you ok being touched? Or is it some areas that are ok to touch others not or just nowhere at all? Or maybe the touching is ok for X amount of money. Only you will know what feels right. And even "no touch" clubs you gotta deal with being touched or dudes trying to touch or this and that. And guys asking stupid questions or trying to waste your time.

Are you ok with going on stage and most dudes in most places most of the time are super fucking entitled and expect the world for bullshit tipping?

Are you ok with the idea of working out/eating right/getting plastic surgery/bleaching your hair/ having hella game just to be passed up for some fat and ugly 3/10 that will do things you would never do?

Can you stop yourself from jumping some dumbass prostitutes who ruin shit for you when you are both alone?

Stripping is fucking easy. Getting naked and going on stage is easy. SElling dances is hella easy. Rooms- easy or not depends where you are and when and how much you put up w/ or are willing to do- sometimes hella easy sometimes hella hard.

The job itself is retarded fucking easy. Way easier than bullshit grunt level w2. It's other things about this job that are bull shit imo and other the past year or so it has gotten so much more bullshit with all these messy hookers just being so messy and open anymore fuuuck.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I think these days camming is the way to be in this adult entertainment biz

or honestly dominatrix

or escort.

but please if you escort keep that shit out of the club.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    ha!

definitely this is an interesting discussion.
  • tin man
    3 years ago
    Most of them transitioned to lonely fans. Everyone and their Grandma, seem to have an only fans page
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Blah provides useful insight. I didn’t expect this insight - but it makes a lot of sense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion