tuscl

Man Once Sued Exotic Dancer Over $3K ‘Loan,’ & Harry Potter DVDs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Robert Wallace, 32, filed suit against a dancer with the stage name of Nomi, claiming he gave her nearly $3,000 including a laptop, his Harry Potter DVD collection and more. He wanted the money and DVDs back but Nomi claimed, “there’s no such thing as a stripper loan.”"

https://myhoustonmajic.com/3747762/only-…

21 comments

• rickdugan
    3 years ago
    What a pussy. Good thing that the odds of this guy ever breeding and making more of himself are extremely low.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Wasn't Florida for once, but I guess Texas is kinda Florida's cousin.

Some of the quotes in there are priceless though. "I mean, how to I get my booty and boobs back" and “I don’t believe in loans because I don’t wanna pay anybody back" That's just gold.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    "Due to the lawsuit, Nomi lost her job"

Why would she lose her job over this? The fact that a PL believed that she was in love with her and gave her cash and gifts just shows that she is good at her job.

I wonder if this idiot is related to the jackass that posted on here about suing a club that banned him? If not, they surely know each other since the live in the same goofy alternate reality.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ lol maybe Texas is Floriduhs step-sister.

You gotta have “lack of sense” to throw your name out there in the public like that. Most people would be humiliated to have their name on the new for just about any reason other than receiving a reward or some sort of heroic act.

This is one time a stripper may have been better off doing some reconciliation since it appears she lost her job over it.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Due to the lawsuit, Nomi lost her job but ultimately, Wallace dropped his lawsuit against her, claiming he had a change of heart."

What's the read on this? Did he get a parting gift that extracted some liquid gold from the family vault, or convinced by her "friends and family" to drop the suit?
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    Typical “nice guy” behavior
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Without a promissory note he won't prove anything. He gave everything willingly
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    “We had a dating relationship and on May 3, we had broken up,” Wallace told FOX 26. I know how stubborn she can be, so after waiting for a week for her to return my things, I decided to file a suit to get my stuff back.”

Dating relationship, don't think she saw it that way. Even if it were, gifts are gifts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    This story is a couple of years old - it was posted here on TUSCL then (perhaps even by me can't recall).

Seems like a scorned PL - in his mind he probably knew he wasn't getting shit back but maybe wanted to get back at her some way. The dancer worked at Treasures Houston which thru the years has had an infamous rep for supa-shark dancers - he's the typical PL that can only date a hot-chick via $$$ - hopefully at some point he joined TUSCL and got educated.

Nomi says: "I don’t believe in loans"

Truer words have never been spoken by a stripper LOL - even when it's a genuine/legal loan many still feel this way LOL
  • RamPaige
    3 years ago
    DVDs? Not even blu-rays? LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    A guy with a Harry Potter DVD-collection you know is ripe for getting ROBed
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m glad I watched the video - as the visuals seemed to put things in perspective. I was wondering what type of guy would have a Harry Potter DVD collection - and the guy in the video is the embodiment of a guy I would expect to have one.

I like the look of that dancer! Sexy body - nice titties - solid booty too! I’m not sure about those jumper cables she’s using as earrings.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "I was wondering what type of guy would have a Harry Potter DVD collection - and the guy in the video is the embodiment of a guy I would expect to have one."

Lol! True dat!
    Delusional if he honestly believed that he had anything other than a financial relationship with Nomi who I agree is hot!
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    I’m on the strippers side....

She probably threw out all the signs but he didn’t pick up on them, just like he didn’t pick up on that going on national TV about how you got played is dumb ass hell. Telling of his level of decision making.

Her: We were friends
    Him: We had a dating relationship

• Dolfan
    3 years ago
    OMG I didn't click through to see the video, that was the highlight of my day so far.

I don't understand why she lost her job though. That's fucked up. I'm sure she led him on, but that's her job. How you gonna fire her cause some dude thought they were in love? If strippers told us what they really though of us, the club would be empty.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    She looks like a hustler and he a RIL - that's a bad combo - SCs can be dangerou$ places for lonely-guys looking for love; they're apt to be u$ed if they club enough
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    OK, fess up. Which one of you is Robert Wallace?
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    And how stupid do you have to be to out yourself on TV as the definition of "Pathetic Loser" and admit to all of this? For $3,000? I wonder where he USED to work?

• Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Good this she turned down his valuable action figure collection. Good thing her Instagram image would have been damaged and he would be out a couple more grand.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    I've contemplated suing a stripper for leaving a horrific smelling wet spot on my khakis
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Too funny and the video was surprising only from the fact that Nomi is hot. Usually the stopper in these stories is the broken down past her prime girl. I’m guessing they fired her because the customer is always right. No way they want to send a message to the next Rob Wallace that if they go to Treasures the strippers may lie, tell them they are dating and take their things.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion