tuscl

Who would you rather?

55 comments

• Longball300
    4 years ago
    Lauren all day every day.... AOC kinda horsey faced to me.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    All politics aside, I'd bang that horse-faced AOC any day of the week. But there's just something so sexy about a hot girl packing a gun, so my choice is Boebert. Nicespice, would you call her and set it up please?
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Lauren can have two guns, one for fun and the other for protection.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m going with Lauren. There’s something very arousing seeing a woman in jeans - and a holster.

AOC appears to have a hot body - but if she’s not pure filth when she’s out of the spotlight - it won’t work. I don’t need a lecture on composting my shits from some horse faced woman who flies on private jets.

I’ve got a hard on for Ilhan Omar. I’m sure there’s a thick booty under those mumu’s she wears - and I know she likes it rough!
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Honestly probably AOC but she is just such an asshole and probably the harbinger to the end of America. That being said I would still fuck it
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    AOC. Coz im not into sick fucks
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Welllll, truth be told, if I was buzzed up a bit and AOC was waving those big floppy fun bags in front of me I would probably nail her too if I could find a way to shut her up.... hmmmm
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I"m not sure what it is, but I kinda like AOC. She is dumb as a box of rocks. But if we are just talking about two hours of sweaty sex, then I"m going with AOC. And we already know she can dance.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Anyone listening to her can tell that AOC is smart as a whip. I disagree with her on many things but that doesn't change her intelligence. And yes, she is seriously hot.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I'd hate fuck AOC in that obnoxious giant mouth of hers.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Boebert.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Anyone listening to her can tell that AOC is smart as a whip."

Lol, is that your attempt at comedy? Not bad.
    Getting back OT, I'd fuck either one but I'd stuff a sock in aoc's mouth to shut her ignorant ass up right after the BJ.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Coz im not into sick fucks"

Can't handle a mirror image of yourself phatty?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "I’ve got a hard on for Ilhan Omar. I’m sure there’s a thick booty under those mumu’s she wears - and I know she likes it rough!"

Her brother should be able to confirm how she likes it.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    I have two ex-wives. I'll take the one without a gun.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    AOC has some big teeth, but even bigger tits. The other one is cute-ish, but AOC I'd bang just about anywhere anytime. I wouldn't be worrying about where to put my politics. Maybe she's batshit crazy, but this is TUSCL. Any dude worried about meeting crazy just needs to back out of the hobby slowly.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Tetradon you sound kinda misogynistic
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    All the disclaimers, I had to pick one, politics aside, etc... Probably Lauren, but its not like I'm sitting here hoping to get in either of their pants.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "Tetradon you sound kinda misogynistic"

This from the guy who talks about prostituting women and taking a cut? Emotionally manipulating them?

I bet you've never fucked a woman's mouth and she liked it.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Just because you may disagree with her doesn't make AOC stupid.

She's a good looking woman and I would have a good time with her, far better than the homely, bony alternative.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    "I'd hate fuck AOC in that obnoxious giant mouth of hers."

i guess that iced cunt coco loco kinda likes you tetra. months ago i typed that there were a couple of antifa twats i wouldn't mind face fucking in a VIP room and he called me a rapist.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @rattdog, Icey might be the least self-aware individual on these boards (runner up: CJ), a serial fabulist and plagiarist who thinks he's respected when he's barely even tolerated.
    Now he thinks he's some moral exemplar too. It's cute.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    AOC all day. I'm a sucker for Latinas and big boobs.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I should add I picked Boebert because I like gun chicks. I don’t care about either’s politics. I’d tap AOC’s hot body too.

But I have a question of Ms. Spice. Which one of them would you do?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    @Huntsman

Boebert. I feel like overall, she carries herself better with body posture and facial expressions. I wanted to make it fair though, so I looked a little further to search for a better pic of AOC to post for this thread.

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    AOC
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Politics aside, if I only had an hour for a quick blowjob, then AOC would be my choice. I’m thinking she might get the job done without scraping teeth. If more than an hour, then Lauren all the way. I like me some guns.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    If I didn't know anything about either of them except these images, and the question "would would you rather" is about sex, or seeing them naked, then I'd have probably said AOC. But since i *do* know a bit about each of them, Boebert is definitely hotter.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Boebert, because AOC is so into her green deal she probably skimps on TP and walks around with dingleberries.
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    Boebert looks a bit old for her age, and AOC has a much better body. I might have to gag her, but definitely AOC.
  • kingcripple
    4 years ago
    That's a terrible picture of Lauren Boebert. I'd fuck both tbh
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    AOC is smart as a whip? Lamo now that is beyond fucked up. She is a spoiled rich kid, pretending to be poor, from New York who attended Boston University and then tended bar. People like her are less than a dime a dozen here where I live 20 miles from the most overrated school in the country. She is literally stupid if you listen to her talk, thin-skinned and a perpetual victim. Just a despicable person who likes like Mr. Ed's long lost twin. Boebert would be great in bed, Aoc would be a whiny complainer. AOC does have big tits and once you lift them off her waist and prop them up they might look ok.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @Ski, just imagine President AOC negotiating with Xi and Putin. We'll see how far her race and gender victim card gets her.
    The Green New Deal, which even my liberal friends deride as "incoherent" and "poorly thought out," is exactly the kind of pseudo-intellectual claptrap I'd expect to hear in a Cambridge Starbucks.
    She's dumb as a pallet of bricks.
    But I'd still fuck her mouth.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Boebert looks like a sexy little spinner with a tight body. I bet she's a wildcat in bed, to boot.

AOC legit seems like a witch and a bitch in public and between the sheets. The best I could give her would be a hate fuck with ass-to-mouth and cum on her face. Spunk right in her eye.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    I'll take the Palmer Sisters over those two.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Interesting choice minnow. Not sure how you thought of country singers in a thread about two outspoken politicians. Unless you’re going to infiltrate the BLM meeting groups and force them to listen to that as revenge for having to listen to black-sounding soul music.😁
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Yeah! if we are talking country music, tgose Palmer Sisters aint got nothing on Kenney Chesney! I would ride his tractor all night long! At least he doesn't hace a yucky vagina or boobs!

@minnow, stop blaming your small penis on the black mane
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Nicespice, either my comment went right over your head or you're being a wiseass. Seeing as you're Filipina, I'll allow for a cultural barrier between us. "A date with Mrs. Palmer" or the "Palmer Sisters" ( Left, Right) is another way of saying you'd rather masturbate than have sex with subject women. Comprende ?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Urbandictionary, which is the ultimate site we Filipinos use to understand sophisticated American nuances, does not have a reference to Palmer Sisters. However, a country/gospel band is the first thing that pops up on google. But thanks for the clarification, I am now more culturally enlightened.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I can help you with that minnow! I circle Jerk plenty of dude. Ask ricky 😉
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I even have a magnifying glass and tweesers for special people like you minnow. I can get the job done😉 No job too small 😉
  • DrStab
    4 years ago
    I had to research both of them again.

Yes, I would fuck both of them.
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Being a whore, I can never understand these questions, you'd wanna switch off. I'm on the fence about open carry, so I'd have them wrestle for it in a kiddie pool full of baby oil.
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    If I gotta pick one, AOC I guess, to avoid the risk of being shot for cumming to quick.
  • trickystick
    4 years ago
    I'll take the cute chick that will likely be fun and down to earth every time over the angry hot chick. Not close. Lauren for sure.
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    4 years ago
    Yes.
  • Mark974
    4 years ago
    Agree with misterorange, there's just something sexy about a hot looking woamn packing a gun, also choose Boebert. But if you are afraid of cumming to quickly, ilbbaicnl, just imagine listening to AOC's press conferences. Her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard, to me anyway. LOL
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    I like riding my horse
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    Lauren by a landslide
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ faggot. BUTT (pun intended) to each his own. Go for it dude. Most politicians swing whichever way the money flows.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I like 'em both but AOC got some nice big tiddies and a pretty smile.
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    I like all 3!!!!!!

You ask who no 3 is?

NICE!!
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "I'll take the cute chick that will likely be fun and down to earth every time over the angry hot chick"

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. For my time angry hot chick wins every time.
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    I'll take Lauren.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion