tuscl

Stripper that you rate as a 9, is there anything she could do fashion wise that

would make you not want to still have sex with her?

I'm thinking about it, no is my answer for now. Maybe not thinking of everything though but shaving her head, getting face/neck tattoos, ugly outfit I'm still in. I'm keeping it to strictly stylistic stuff nothing unsanitary/hygene related. It might drop the score but if she was truly a 9 I still think I would want to.

15 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Some look like they could be a 8-9 til they open their mouth, I've seen some truly pretty girls that spoke so poorly that I literally cringed
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Fashion meaning clothing - dressing differently?

If she got a swastika or KKK inked across her forehead - that might be a bit too much.

But, in my view that just shows she’s prone to making poor decisions, and fucking me OTC would be another for that list.

I don’t think there is anything as her body would still be the same.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Yeah. If she put in a strap-on, I think I would lose interest real fast.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    A lot of terrible tattoos or excessive piercings
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Donald Trump mask?

Eh, if her body was a 9 I still would.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Don't care at all about the clothes she has on. Don't care much about the tats she has. Don't care enough about piercings to pass on a 9 unless she's mutilated herself or they might cut me in a place I'm not trying to get cut. If she's mutilated she's not a 9 anymore, and I'm not into pain as a sexual thing.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Black lives matter mask, feminist style haircut, too much facial surgery.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    Nipple piercings.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    grunge

it was he early 90's. there was a girl that work at the local pharmacy as a cashier. clean straight hair which would get wavy towards the ends. she would wear leggings that accentuated her thick thighs and ass. i wanted this girl real bad.

then one day i walk in and there she was. hair was greasy like alanis morisette. she was wearing jeans that showed no form of curves whatsoever. ok i figured she's having a bad day and not giving a fuck.

next several visits the same shit. greasy, real low maintenance, not oozing even a milligram of sexiness. i lost all interest from then on. what a fucking waste.

dude above me is right about those nipple rings. if i want to suck on tits then those things should not be there.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I don't have sex with strippers. But change the question to: is there anything she could do fashion wise that I wouldn't get a dance with with her, well, no, she's a 9.

Unless, I got the feeling she'd leave her "fashionable" clothes on, or would keep her 9-ness too far away from my lap/hands.

Or big, ugly piercings.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    If she has a lot of tats then she won't be a 9 for me anyway. It truly irks me when an otherwise beautiful girl disfigures herself like that. I don't like face piercings or shaved heads much either.

• pistola
    4 years ago
    If her pussy hair is long enough to make cornrows, I’m prolly out.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    I have an unusually strong aversion to cosmetic surgery, especially breast & lip augmentation. Also hate septum rings ( which we've discussed 1,500 times).
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    To stop having sex?? Effectively she would have to drop below a 5. It wouldn't be one thing fashion wise. Being hairier than me would be biggest singular drop. Tattoos as much as most are visual turnoffs, tactile/touch wise they're no where close to a hairy body. But with hair its an easy fix, shave or wax.

NAAAASTY
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion