tuscl

PL's not admitting how much they've spent reviews

Monday, August 3, 2020 10:18 PM
I don't get it. What are we fucking trading nuclear secrets? Are we trying to hide how much of a PL we truly are? Are we actually trying to show off how cool we are on here? I'm not buying it, just say what the damage was and move on, FFS we understand.

29 comments

• latinalover69
    4 years ago
    Crap I'll say in So Cal Los Angeleeez were I liv I'd say in the nudie clubs average spend is about $300-400 fer a 1.5 hour visit with FS believe it or not.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    sounds about right.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Muddy, what are you, the fucking census taker? Anything else you'd like along with that? SS#? Credit score? Home address? Real full name? I'm tripping over myself to feed your self entitled ass with whatever personal details you want, so just let me know. Did it ever occur to you that there are folks who do not want a permanent electronic record anywhere of how much they spend in strip clubs, just in case they are not as anonymous as they believe? Just something to consider. What good is this information anyway? Every guy is different and has different personal spending thresholds. Much more relevant and useful is pricing information; the cost of LDs, VIPs, drinks, cover, etc. Then each potential customer, knowing his own behavior and probable length of time ITC, can figure how expensive the visit will likely be for him.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    $300-$400 for 1.5 hrs including FS? That sounds low, I thought SoCal was supposed to be expensive. Agree with the OP. Knowing how much to bring for a good time is relevant.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I know that I overspent on a club trip late in 2019. I got too aroused by a Russian dancer with a hot fit body - who I never met at the club before. Instead of chatting her up and kicking the tires in a lap dance booth - I took her straight to VIP. It was an expensive mistake - $500 (for 30 minutes) to get stroked off by strong hands - and a little tongue action. I’d like to say it won’t happen again, but I know it will. It’s only a matter of time, booze and desperation...
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @Muddy are you working for Mrs Dugans divorce atty as an investigator?😂😂
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    To me, prices are important. How much an individual spent is not.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    What an individual spends for the entire visit is pretty meaningless. There are people who will spend $1000 and only drink and get air dances, and people who will spend $200 and get full service. What *might* be more meaningful is what you pay for a specific "off-menu" service. But even that is of negligible value since, as we all know, YMMV.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    There may be some that don't want to deal with potentially getting backlash for spending too little or too much on a dancer even if they did enjoy the services rendered at the end of the night.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "@Muddy are you working for Mrs Dugans divorce atty as an investigator?😂😂" @25: LOL. Right? Or for that matter for the attorneys of any of the countless wives of other guys who post reviews on here in order to access content? 😃 @Meursault: Very well put. Some guys spend foolishly chasing the dragon; some have cash to burn so don't care; some are BAF; etc.; etc. What any random guys spends ITC is no indication of anything. OTOH, what it's going to cost me to belly up to the bar (including drink costs and pour) and buy drinks for girls, how much it will take to get a girl in a truly private room and what the cash burn rate is on other tipping expectations - extremely valuable. With that intel I can budget what my own outlays are likely to be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm in the camp that what a PL spends is his business - I actually never liked that field when it was added to reviews - although one can leave it blank it then cones across as if you're hiding something. I rather that static field be replaced by LD-cost along with VIP house-fee
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I created this thread knowing full well RD would probably take it as a *direct* attack
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    😂😂😂
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I think we should use .5 for Billy Joel and $$ for Frank Sinatra so that the police won't get wise to what is going on.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    that’s exactly what i spent once. and i should put $6000 as what i spent on my old review of hustler club las vegas.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    "I created this thread knowing full well RD would probably take it as a *direct* attack" Trolling a-hole. lol.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I spent $465.00 last Friday night, not including weed and gas, no extras. Had a fucking blast.
  • Sgrayeff
    4 years ago
    I share the OPs frustration. At the same time, I an all too aware that most of those who frequent this site contribute little. I nonetheless try to make my reviews useful. I do, however, draw the line wherever I think it appropriate, sharing strategic details only with those whom I feel return the consideration.
  • Sgrayeff
    4 years ago
    And for the record, I've had leg-shaking blowjobs for $40. Sex for under $100. Both in the greater NYC area. I've also wasted more than $500 on star-quality talent only to get BJ most high school virgins could top. Those prices, by the way, are all in - room and tip.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    How much I spend isn't that helpful because YMMV, and at my regular clubs YMWV, but the ranges are big enough where I'll put something down. I don't mind if people don't put that in their review. It's not something I pay attention to because every visit is its own thing for each of us.
    4 years ago
    Total spend isn’t too useful but what a special service costs is extremely useful to an out of towner, since there tends to be a level of price fixing in each club.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Maybe some guys just want to forget what they spent like me! One time I backtracked and realized I spent almost $300 to just enter 4 clubs in Detroit (cover charge, valet, tips, and 1 drink at each club)
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I could also see some guys not wanting to disclose how little they spent. There's one guy on here who can get 3 months of VIP in a single quick outing with 3 rapid club stops while spending a mere 30 minutes and $6.75. I don't want to expose his name outright in the spirit of congeniality, but it rhymes with Proctor Weevil. 😀
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    “Gam, when I post, it is topical. I will never follow another grown man around to other threads just to post off topic insults. “ —rickdugan, July 18 2020 [view link]
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Nice, it was both topical (money spent) and I most certainly didn't follow anyone in here, so I'm as true to my word as ever. But you're point is valid that it did kinda' violate the spirit of my prior admonishment to gam.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Ricky Douchebag thinks he’s witty. He’s half right.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I think Proctor Weevil, er, I mean doctorevil, just made a funny. 😀
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Make that 1/4 right. At most.
  • mjx01
    4 years ago
    I got tired of being hated on for being too cheep... even when not spending was clearly justified IMO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion