tuscl

Would you get a dance from a dancer ......

skibum609
Massachusetts
...who supported those politically whom you hate? Would a conservative get a dance from a dancer who supported progressives verbally and on her clothing? Would a progressive get a dance from a dancer who supported Trump verbally and was wearing a Maga hat?

66 comments

• TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Depends on how hot she is and to what degree I can eliminate the offending aspects (eg take your clothes off and don’t talk 😂). Practically I’d guess yes in almost all cases.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I used to say no who cares but some of these girls are really airing out there hatred of the flag, America, basic law and order it’s just such a turn off for me. It makes me sick to my stomach that for the first time in my life, the big head is finally overcoming the little head. I’m no Trump fan but I assume many just hate my guts anyway just being a straight white male who has a job and contributes to this country.

All that being said if I haven’t jerked off in a few days and you get me in front of a stunner you can probably just ignore above being totally honest. Hell im just fucking them it’s not a LTR. Don’t ask, don’t tell just to preserve my sanity. My answer is I don’t fucking know.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    I don't think I've wasted a single moment talking about politics or religion while in a strip club. Idgaf about the dancers viewpoints and really wouldn't want to know. A MAGA hat or a BLM tee is not going to put me off a hot dancer. Hell, I would do a three way with Ivanka and AOC. I can separate pussy and politics.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    If you’re discussing politics you’re doing it Rong
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I enjoy political chat when the dancer is college educated. Smart women are very sexy to me whether they agree with me or not. People who fail to get the full experience out of this are mind-boggling to me, but it explains why many here use dancers as a substitute for a real relationship.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    It would not matter to me whatsoever. As long as she is taking care of my "needs" , then she can think what ever she wants. Having a relationship is a different story. But getting a dance or VIP or even an OTC date. Unless that is the only thing she talks about, then it wouldn't matter.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    There are exceptions, but in general political discussion is about your tribe vs the enemy tribe. It’s mostly negative, but it‘a easy for me to identify what is wrong with things. I can easily chit chat with a red about how blues are and with a blue about how reds are. Heck, I am even able to mock libertarians when I’m feeling goofy enough despite that I *am* one.

I’ve never been much one to feel connected with sports, organized religion, or anything that else that is especially proactive with enforcing adherence to the Group. So politics just isn’t something I can get bent out of shape over.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    ^ My opinions remain mine regardless of to whom i am speaking, but I understand the economic from your perspective and appreciate your honesty (spice in case posts jump in between).
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I'm sure some of you are not much of a turn on for the girls either.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah, wah, bitter Incel Loco.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    As long as she is not one of those progressive chicks that lets the armpit hair grow or doesn’t bathe I’m good
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Politics has never been an issue for me when visiting a strip club. I avoid conversations involving them. I did once however get upset with a dancer over religion.

I had just started a lap dance in a semi private lap dance room with an Asian dancer when she asked me "Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?" I got up and walked out of the club tossing her the $10 as I got up. A couple of hours later I was still upset over it and phoned the club and talked to the manager. He told me that this wasn't the first time this had happened with this dancer. I never saw her again.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I'd prefer not to know either way. I look at SCs as an escape; a relief valve whose absence is magnified within an unrelenting pressure cooker of pandemics, protests, and politics.

If she insists on making me aware of her political allegiances, then it depends. If it comes up in conversation as two Americans who have a difference of opinions, then there's no problem. If you insist on telling me all they reasons why you believe the way you believe, or worse, why the way I believe is wrong, then you will be sent on your way without even a penny for your thoughts.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I hate to say this, but 25 is right. If you're talking politics with a dancer then you're doing it wrong.

I've only twice, in all these years, had a dancer bring up politics in our conversation. The most recent was a girl working at Peyton's Play Pen in Brooklyn.

When she learned that I was traveling from Florida, she says "I bet you voted for Trump didn't you?" in a semi-accusatory voice.

I responded "you bet you ass I did and I'm glad I did. He lowered my taxes, resuscitated an unhealthy economy and is trying to undo the damage Obama's caused when he made my health insurance twice as shitty and twice as expensive. If it'd made Obama leave sooner I would have flown to the White House, packed his family up and even bought them damned plane tickets anywhere they wanted to go."

She then says, "Don't you care about anyone besides yourself" to which I responded "Are you saying that paying less in taxes and having a better economy doesn't help evrybody?"

Then she huffed off muttering something to herself. This ridiculous exchange is why we don't talk about politics in strip clubs. If I had a little less to drink, I might have deflected it, but the whiny accusatory voice she used triggered an irritated response before my brain kicked in.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    4 years ago
    "I had just started a lap dance in a semi private lap dance room with an Asian dancer when she asked me "Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?" I got up and walked out of the club tossing her the $10 as I got up. A couple of hours later I was still upset over it and phoned the club and talked to the manager. He told me that this wasn't the first time this had happened with this dancer. I never saw her again."

Now now shadowcat, i was sending that rightous dancer to save your soul and you got her fired! You are a sinner and a hethens. Cum and repent and do confessions and I will prays over your soul with the head bobbin up and dpwn in my lap and help you onto the path of righteousness and heterosezualitys and let the spirit of the lawerd lather your head
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I interact all the time with people that have different political views than I do. Heck even in my own family I have a brother who has a point of view that is way different then mine. I don’t ever remember politics coming up in any conversation I have had with a stripper. If it did I would change the subject. It has nothing to do with why I am at a Strip Club.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Politics have no business in the club unless it's buying a dance or a VIP, in my opinion. Because now you're dipping back into reality, and the club is supposed to be a fantasy - a distraction from real-life issues or stresses. Politics stress out a lot of people - me included. If a custy starts a conversation about it, I usually have nothing to contribute to it and try to steer the topic to something else.

I'll never understand how I'll be laying on stage naked in front of someone spread eagle or having air sex, and the first thought that would come to their mind is "that looks like a girl that I can share the benefits/conflicts of having Trump/Biden/Kanye as president about."
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I can’t imagine what kind of a nutty personality a guy encountering Eve or nice looking all sexy and hotter than hell and the election is what he’s thinking about
    Sheesh what a weirdo 😁
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I really don't care. I hate Trump, but I wouldn't avoid a stripper wearing a MAGA outfit. It's unlikely I'd do a lot of talking to the kind of stripper who really wants to discuss politics, but as 25 pointed out its less about the specifics of the politics and more about just not wanting to get into political discussions in a strip club. I'm the same way about religion, I'm not interested in hearing about how Jesus saves but I'd get dances from chicks with cross tattoos without hesitation.

I don't ask, I don't tell. Just two topics I don't touch. I usually try to stay away from race relations too.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    All I care about is what her body looks like and how she uses it.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Good topic.

For dance or a one-time OTC doesn't matter. For sugaring, of course it matters.

For example, I had a meet-and-greet with a girl who turned out to be a metro-Denver stripper. I forget how the conversation started, but she brought up the Confederate flag and claimed that most people don't understand what it stands for (or some equally nonsensical bullshit). Pass.

Compare the above to, say, one of my previous SBs from San Francisco who was a peace and justice major and volunteered in homeless shelters during high school.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    I dont care about womens politics. Truth be told they shouldnt even have political opinions. Most of them anyway. Thats how we got feminism, affirmative action, the welfare state and the 47 different genders.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    In my small city and neighboring towns, I've begun to see a few local businesses posting BLM signs in their windows, regardless of the ethnicity of the business owner. I don't know if they're just PC sheep who somehow think that's good for business or they see it as some kind of "shield" in the event that riots ever break out. Either way, some businesses that I've supported for years will never see another dime of my money.

As others have mentioned, I don't ever bring up politics at a strip club - that can only detract from my fun. But hypothetically, if some dancer just started expressing anti-Trump opinions or was wearing a Joe Biden hat, I'd decline the dance and tell her to never come back.

By the way, I live in the bluest part of deep blue New Jersey, and I've never seen a single person wearing a Joe Biden hat or shirt. Never even seen a Biden bumper sticker. In 2008 and 2012, the Obama stuff was overwhelming. I felt like the entire county was one big Obama convention. It was the same in 2016 with crooked crotch-rot Hillary. This area is like a huge liberal progressive fuck-fest every four years. But this year, you wouldn't even know there's an election coming up.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    They should be a dancin not a talkin. If i wanted to listen to confused women talk, Id turn on the View.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Don't really care. I leave my own baggage at the door of the club. I am there to have a good time and if I was there to meet like minded people then it would be boring and likely everyone has their clothes on.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Don't care. I actually talk politics with dancers a lot. Mainly just go with the flow, and most people are good with a casual conversation on about any topic if they feel like they're being heard. When it's grind time then we talk about other things.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I pretty much don't talk politics with strippers, for exactly this reason. I'm pretty sure most strippers and I won't have the same politics. If for some reason she starts blurting out her political beliefs despite me trying to shush her, I can imagine that certain progressive beliefs would be such a turn-off that I'd walk, as would obviously hateful/racist type beliefs. I am fine with just about any other politics.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "...and likely everyone has their clothes on"

We will have no such thing in this vicinity.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    most strippers already hate the customers. engaging in political talk with one that has differing opinions will make her even hate you even more.

the only way i would engage in politalk in a stripclub with a stripper is a) she's not my type and b) to kill some time before my eyes land on a target for a dance.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    “... I'll never understand how I'll be laying on stage naked in front of someone spread eagle or having air sex,...

@Eve,
    I gotta admit I kind of lost focus and didn’t read the rest
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    How inanely pompous would anyone have to be to tell anyone else here they are doing it "wrong". Too funny, is what I will say ........, because it is.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    The other side of it is any stripper that supports Jo Jorgensen my dick gets instantly hard and I automatically will buy dances from them.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I would never get a lapdance from a dancer who os racist against shit truck drivers. One tried to charfe me $6 for a $5 lapper once. I told her to fuck off
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Keep dem robs in der place. Fuck em all
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^ Well Mack, it might help if you took a shower after 14 hours working the shit truck.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I can deal with opposing viewpoints, but can't deal with a Negative Nancy, even if we agree politically. People who are overly strident about politics tend to blame the "other" for their myriad failures at life, and take it as license to sulk. That is not sexy.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I dumped a load in that lot lizzards cardboard box
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... “... I'll never understand how I'll be laying on stage naked in front of someone spread eagle or having air sex,... @Eve, I gotta admit I kind of lost focus and didn’t read the rest ..."

LOL - yeah - that is one good way to put a political discussion to rest 😊
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ or just have @Eve shove one of her boobs into his mouth
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    I am a conservative / neoliberal and most dancers are progressive so yeah.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    For the most part, I don't get into conversing that much when in SCs whether it's politics or not - hanging out and talking is not a goal of mine w.r.t. SCing - I'm there to get my grope-and-grind on and when not engaged in that I prefer to be on the lookout for additional g&g targets. As Subra mentioned, I assume for the most part that at 50 ys/o and being conservative, that I won't have that much in common w/ most dancers (although it doesn't mean we will never agree on anything) - I'm ok with her having her opinions on politics or anything else - for me personally, a good while ago I just took it as futile to try to have convos w/ most dancers if my opinion differ from hers; it can often turn into an emotional shit-show similar to @Dugan's account; for the most part I avoid any potentially heavy topics in SCs and stick to light/mundane subjects (often dancing related, etc); I also try to avoid being critical of strippers or their POVs b/c again it can often turn into an emotional-shit-show - thus my M.O. is just to nod and smile and that usually ends it by me not encouraging further discussion by talking and expressing a different view - IME, expressing different POVs w/ many dancers just seems to sour the experience to some extent for one or both parties so I just nod-and-smile and focus on the PL-task at hand.

I try to use "The Golden Rule" in life w.r.t politics or anything else - i.e. I feel I'm entitled to have my opinions/feelings, thus so is someone else even if they disagree w/ what I believe in - as I mentioned, my lack of engagement via a nod-and-a-smile usually disengages the convo - I assume if worse comes to worse and she insists, I'll just mention that I rather not talk politics/social-issues while I'm clubbing, but I've never had to resort to having to say this - most people know that race/politics/religion are loaded-topics and best left for specific times and places.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    As a progressive I can tell you that most dancers lean left and hide it from their customers. But avoiding political talk seems prudent.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Have never raised political topic with any stripper ever or had it raised by them. For me club is an all-fun environment and talking politics with hot and nearly naked (and mostly young) women is un-fun to me, even if we were to agree on political topics.

OT as to OP's politics topic: a stripper that was approaching CF status after several visits made derogatory comments about Jews and blacks (she was Eastern European). Major turnoff, and the end of the CF trajectory.
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    Clothes will come off and mouth will get stuffed once you hit the VIP. PROBLEM SOLVED !!!!!
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Sure! If she swallows the left's BS, she will swallow anything!
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Always one dance if she's hot. Depends how much she pushes agenda. If she handles with a sense of humor, I'll go a few rounds. Personality over politics.

NAAAASTY
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "How inanely pompous would anyone have to be to tell anyone else here they are doing it "wrong"."

Hey ski I'll even double down and say talking politics with a dancer goes well beyond doing it wrong into the realm of pointless stupidity. If the goal is ultimately to stick something in her, the last thing one needs is her head getting muddled by that kind of distraction.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    That's your goal. It's not my goal. This is entertainment for me, not a substitute for a hole in my life. You're no different than a progressive vegan, telling people what is right. The mere fact you feel you have to proves how weak you are.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You're right @skibum my prior statement withstanding, no one should actually tell another person how they should enjoy themselves, if you enjoy discussing politics with young women I might shake my head in amazement, but you should be able to enjoy yourself however you see fit.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    I don't let political or religious differences get in the way of strip club fun.

I attempt to respect people's right to have opinions that differ from my own, at least until those differences of opinion are expressed in behavior that has a direct and adverse impact on me.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Bars are good places for conversation and if you don't have tough conversations with people totally different than you, you end up missing out. I've always found smart women more erotic than the less smart, who oftentimes make me cringe. Last Saturday I did dances with a dancer too tall for my tastes, but when she said "1984 is more than just a book about a bleak, miserable big government surveillance society, its more about the destruction of family, romance and friendships and the replacement of them with Government." I was hooked. My parents bought me a subscription to playboy for my 13th birthday, so the days of losing control over seeing a pretty naked woman have waned over the last 50 years. I need more.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I like dancers that I can have a conversation with, but really don't ever want to talk politics. I do have a dancer I like at a local club who comes off as very smart and we have really good conversations about careers, etc. She is attractive, sexy and I enjoy both the talks and the dances. We never talk politics. However, I do know see her Social Media names and she has very strong views which are far from mine. Her views are so strong that I doubt I will ever get a dance from her again.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Hey ski, I have seen the light. Perhaps my view was too myopic after all. If you feel like an intellectual powerhouse when debating the finer points of public policy with a young girl whose best employment option is to take her clothes off for a living, then go yee forth and all that. It might not be my cup of tea, but you're not going to put her to better use anyway, so you might as well take from it whatever enjoyment you can.

As I always say around here, I never criticize how another grown man spends his time or money.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    >>>
    As I always say around here, I never criticize how another grown man spends his time or money.

And yet you felt the need to post that shit above you are a troll yourself but when someone does it to you you get all bent out of proportion
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Sheesh. I make an honest attempt to post a conciliatory mea culpa and even that is taken badly. I guess I fell short of the mark.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Gee willikers Ricky I said discus; not debate, not argue, not fight. It's called learning a different perspective. Personally I know Jack shit about what it feels like to be and think as a young person in this world. I plan on discussing Marx with her if she's there tonight while I watch baseball.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    She probably gives the same Orwellian spiel to all the other aging, pompous, right-wing gasbags that come in.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    “I plan on discussing Marx with her if she's there tonight while I watch baseball.”

Groucho, Harpo, Chico, Zeppo or are you going to get philosophically deep and discuss Gummo?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Beppo only.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    If she's hot and gives a great dance, ss long as she doesn't keep going on and on about her politics non-stop then nope.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    if she disagrees with my bad opinion of the donald i’ll fuck the shit out of her.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ and if she agrees with your bad opinion of donald, you'd still fuck the shit out of her. ;)

Over the years I've screwed around with countless civilian girls and sex industry workers whose political opinions ranged the spectrum, from neo artistic liberals with their heads in the clouds to deep south rednecks still using nicknames for certain groups to this very day. I don't share ski's need to explore a stripper's deep understanding of Marxism, lol, nor did I particularly want to hear it from any civilian girl unless I had a long-term interest. It's all pink in the sack after all. 😉
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I choose a dancer based on her face, her brain, her weight and then the rest is negotiable.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    If nice tight pussy and happy ending every time don’t care.

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    as long as the clothes come off... that’s all that matters.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion