tuscl

Do you show your hand when at a club?

Tuesday, July 21, 2020 2:57 PM
At the club, do you ever sit with a little of your spending money on show? Like in your hand or on the table?

34 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I don't tend to show my hand in terms of how much $$$ I have nor how much I know about SCing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    IMO flashing your $$$ in a SC may make you a target for getting robbed by a dancer(s) or even other custies - my $$$ is my business and no-one else's
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    A couple of years ago someone posted a vid of some young wannabes that had a pile of cash stacked on their table and a dancer walked by and just snatched it and if I remember correctly all hell broke loose including involving the bouncers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    My M.O. in SCs, and in most public places, is usually to keep a low-profile and not go out of my way to draw attention to myself
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Yes. The stripper is going to see both of my hands planted firmly on both of her breasts.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Lol@ warrior!
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    No. I get why how much money I have(or how much they think I have) matters. But more money has not always equaled better service at the sc for me.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    If I'm a southern rapper then yeah
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    It's a negotiation. I don't give shit away. Strippers are hos - they're fucking easy. All you're going to get flashing wealth around is overcharged.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Agree with all. I also noticed that if I pulled out a wad of cash when paying, then I’m much more likely to get pestered about tipping.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    There's nothing to be gained from flashing cash just for the sake of flashing it. Silly.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Good lord no. It's none of their business.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Idk. If you want a particular experience, it does you well. A lot of the customers who have stacks on the table want girls who will do shots with them. Or share part of whatever bottle is there. And then throw lots of singles for doing clothed air dances out in the open. Not really the demographic who likes to participate on this site. But they do exist.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    I can get girls to do shots with me all night by slipping the waitress a $20. Those rookies!
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I don't show any money at all either. Never had a problem getting girls to drink with me. Some don't drink but a vast majority will sit for at least one drink unless they have some deep pockets PL waiting for them. Atmosphere at every club is different but finding someone to have fun with in a strip club usually isn't a problem. When I don't hang out with a dancer, it's usually because I don't see anything im interested in investing time in.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    My white polyester suit does all the talking for me.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I think it’s a bad idea to let a dancer know what you are packing. In my view - it’s best to keep your wad concealed. If you tip nicely, the bartenders and dancers will know you aren’t a cheapskate. That’s all I think is necessary.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "And then throw lots of singles for doing clothed air dances out in the open." I value those guys. Keeps prices down for the rest of us in regular clubs. Make it rain clubs I tend to avoid.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, "My M.O. in SCs, and in most public places, is usually to keep a low-profile and not go out of my way to draw attention to myself" Excellent advice! Years past, it wasn't such a risk as today.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Never more. I’ve had some girls come up to me that o don’t feel like being nice to them just so they’d go away. They’ll get grumpy thinking that was their tip money for talking to you, and I don’t feel like giving it to them if I don’t like them. I tip first to show I’m interested.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    For a while, I didn't mind too much if there was a small stack of singles on the table (Like, less than $20 worth) so there'd be ease of access to grab some money if I wanted to tip some girls for providing some excellent eye candy. It was not for showing off, and it definitely was never enough to signify that I was 'loaded' with money for the taking. I never got extra attention from it. Except for one time, ironically from another custy. He waited for my friend to leave the table to use the restrooms and he slid right on over to sit by me playing the "why are you here by yourself" card. As norm, for randoms that approach me while I'm in monger mode, I make small talk as minimal as possible so that they'll leave me alone quicker. But then he says something along the lines of "that bitch has been ignoring me all night, lemme borrow some of these" and straight-up reaches over and picks up some of my money off the table. I almost smashed his hand when I snatched the money away from him and almost got into it with him until my friend returned from the bathroom. Of course, THEN the random backs off to mind his business elsewhere. He wasn't drunk. Just stupid. That was a year ago, and I haven't put tip money out for display ever since.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ as I've posted in the past, IMO/IME many strip clubs are often filled with a good # of shady-people whether it's dancers, staff, or custies - you def have to watch your valuables including your smartphone - a strip club is not a good place to be flashing money, jewelry, etc.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Never, with one exception. If I'm at the club during an OTC session with a dancer or two (all of whom all seem to really love going to strip clubs) I'll get 50 to 100 ones and put them on the table so they can tip the working dancers of their choice whenever they want. It's fun watching dancers as customers tipping other dancers. They put most PLs to shame.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    Never show my stack. Just a bad idea. Learned that the hard way in Tijuana 30 years ago, but the lesson applies in any club. In fact, I split my money up into different pockets. -One has $1's and maybe a few $5's or $10's. I'll take this out to throw an occasional tip on stage - especially if I want to get a dancer's attention by tipping $10+-ish. If a dancer is sitting with me, and we are talking about a dancer on stage, I might even hand the dancer with me $5 to tip the stage. Goodwill for all. -Another pocket will have my budgeted funds for VIP's in $20's. I only take this out in the VIP to pay. -And one more pocket (or my wallet) will have my *contingency funds in $20's or $100's. I only take this out in a booth in the men's room, or somewhere I know I cannot be seen by a dancer - like the outdoor smoking area when it's empty. *NOTE: I was going to say my "extra" funds but that's what the VIP stack is for. :)
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Not normally. I am usually shooting pocket pool. :)
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    I don't put out more than drink money on the table...say $20-50. dance money stays in my pocket until the end.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Ones in one pocket and the rest of it wrapped around my driver's license in the other. Never out in the open or flashed anywhere.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I don't. Not my thing. It's similar to making it rain. I'm not at the strip club to be seen. I don't generally like the strippers that are attracted by having a stack of ones on the table anyway.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I show my weiner at the club. It scares some dancers, but it turns on rickdugan
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    I also split the cash: 1s and 5s in one pocket, enough for a vip session in another pocket, and the rest separately
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Guys who show their money in a club never. Spend it. They have the attititude of how far will a stripper hoe go to get some. Stripper hoes I know avoid that kind if bs
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    With respect to the two comments about the customers with cash on the table being shit spenders... IMO think it depends. Most of these types are duds, and that type of customer is more challenging for someone like me who isn’t loud and “the life of the party” type of dancer. But I wouldn’t necessarily call that entire customer group worthless either. There was one slow day shift about three years ago where I was sitting with the “money on the table” type of customers and somehow got between $800-1100 from their stack. I got ridiculously hammered, and I bought some outfits from a dancer and also a house lol, so I can only guesstimate, and don’t exactly remember how much I got. But I was literally being tipped for chatting at the table and did about two lap dances total. Obviously that was an outlier time. But I wouldn’t quite write off that group completely. I would say it’s better to kinda watch them from afar for a little bit at first. And be quick with trying to gauge the situation.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I will keep a handful of singles in a shirt pocket for easy access to tip at the stage, but the 10’s and 20’s and higher I keep either in my wallet or in a pants pocket.
  • slutfinder
    4 years ago
    Rule #1 when dealing with any woman. Never, never, never let them know about the money. Nothing good will ever come from that, you will regret it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion